• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Actual Attribute Price V1.0

Please someone help me!!!! I installed the 1.4 version. From what i understand you only have to steps 1 and 2. I never installed any other versions. After i did steps 1 and 2 nothing changed. I left my prefix box blank and when i went to test it i added an item to my cart and it was subtracting the number instead. Please tel me what i am doing wrong. I really want this to work for me. I enter setps 1 and two in this file....catalog->includes->classes->shopping_cart.php. let me know if i am doing something wrong. thanks!

Nick

I've now installed and got the contribution working  :rolleyes:

How do I prevent from displaying the original price with dashes through it?

?9.99----

?19.99

An example of this is at:

http://www.newlifehealthcare.co.uk/product...&products_id=39

Thanks,

Alistair

You installed the advanced part. There are TWO sets of steps 5-7. One is Simple and one is advanced. If you want Simple do only Simple steps 5-7. If you want advanced (claculations shown in cart/price crossed out) do Advanced steps 5-7.

Sorry if that was confusing for anyone. I have updated install to explain in better.

here http://www.dailywholesale.com/creloaded/Ad...Prices_1.4.html

q_|_|| _|9~~J >-o>-o q_|_|| )| q_|| )

Please someone help me!!!! I installed the 1.4 version. From what i understand you only have to steps 1 and 2. I never installed any other versions. After i did steps 1 and 2 nothing changed. I left my prefix box blank and when i went to test it i added an item to my cart and it was subtracting the number instead. Please tel me what i am doing wrong. I really want this to work for me. I enter setps 1 and two in this file....catalog->includes->classes->shopping_cart.php. let me know if i am doing something wrong. thanks!

Nick

You need to do ALL the steps 1-9 (so far) and only one of steps 5-7.

steps 1 and 2 should have changed something.

If you have never installed it before use http://www.dailywholesale.com/creloaded/Ad...Prices_1.4.html

I am deleteing the other one because as far as I know everyone that had 1.3 made the fixes with no problem.

Got on email for "How to use instruction"

1-If you want a product to have the value of the attribute add the price with NO prefix.

2- If you want to add or subtract an amount from the products price place price and prefix you want (+ or -)

3-If you want the price unchanged from the products price (if you have different colors of a product and all are the same price) nothing in price and put a + in prefix (THAT IS IMPORTANT)

4- If you want the price to be $0 (download or something) place an 0 in price and NO prefix. (IMPORTANT)

Hope that helps..Will add to instructions later.

Ok. i went through 1-9 and still it didn't work. I must be missing somthing. Do you do steps 1 and 2 under catalog or admin or both?

catalog->includes->classes->shopping_cart.php

or

admin->includes->classes->shopping_cart.php

And is product_info.php under:

catalog->product_info.php

I think this is where i am messing up. Please help me just a little bit more.

Thanks

Nick

Ok. i went through 1-9 and still it didn't work.  I must be missing somthing.  Do you do steps 1 and 2 under catalog or admin or both?

catalog->includes->classes->shopping_cart.php

No changes in admin section.

This is all in catalog.

What is happening exactly?

what is the site

I am trying to install and getting an error: Parse error: parse error, unexpected '}' in /home/premium/public_html/shop/includes/classes/shopping_cart.php on line 225

But am not good at php.... I thought I had copied everything correctly but I simply can not see it: can somebody please help????

Copied here is section of shopping_cart.php starting some lines about 225 and 225 is marked.

function calculate() {

$this->total = 0;

$this->weight = 0;

if (!is_array($this->contents)) return 0;

reset($this->contents);

while (list($products_id, ) = each($this->contents)) {

$qty = $this->contents[$products_id]['qty'];

// products price

$product_query = tep_db_query("select products_id, products_price, products_tax_class_id, products_weight from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " where products_id = '" . (int)$products_id . "'");

if ($product = tep_db_fetch_array($product_query)) {

$prid = $product['products_id'];

$products_tax = tep_get_tax_rate($product['products_tax_class_id']);

$products_price = $product['products_price'];

$products_weight = $product['products_weight'];

line 225>(empty)

$specials_query = tep_db_query("select specials_new_products_price from " . TABLE_SPECIALS . " where products_id = '" . (int)$prid . "' and status = '1'");

if (tep_db_num_rows ($specials_query)) {

$specials = tep_db_fetch_array($specials_query);

$products_price = $specials['specials_new_products_price'];

}

$this->total += tep_add_tax($products_price, $products_tax) * $qty;

$this->weight += ($qty * $products_weight);

}

// phpmom.com advanced attribute price

if (isset($this->contents[$products_id]['attributes'])) {

reset($this->contents[$products_id]['attributes']);

while (list($option, $value) = each($this->contents[$products_id]['attributes'])) {

$attribute_price_query = tep_db_query("select options_values_price, price_prefix from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " where products_id = '" . (int)$prid . "' and options_id = '" . (int)$option . "' and options_values_id = '" . (int)$value . "'");

$attribute_price = tep_db_fetch_array($attribute_price_query);

if ($attribute_price['price_prefix'] == '+') {

$this->total += $qty * tep_add_tax($attribute_price['options_values_price'], $products_tax);

} elseif ($attribute_price['price_prefix'] == '-') {

$this->total -= $qty * tep_add_tax($attribute_price['options_values_price'], $products_tax);

}

elseif ($attribute_price['price_prefix'] == '')

{ //comment where you see //'0' if want '0' value

// if ($attribute_price['options_values_price'] == '0') { //'0'

// $this->total += 0; //'0'

// } //'0'

// if ($attribute_price['options_values_price'] != '0') { //'0'

$this->total += tep_add_tax($attribute_price['options_values_price'], $products_tax) * $qty - (tep_add_tax($products_price, $products_tax) * $qty);

// }//'0'

?}else $this->total += $qty * tep_add_tax($attribute_price['options_values_price'], $products_tax);

}

}

//PHPMOM.COM AAP

function attributes_price($products_id) {

$attributes_price = 0;

while (list($option, $value) = each($this->contents[$products_id]['attributes'])) {

$attribute_price_query = tep_db_query("select options_values_price, price_prefix from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " where products_id = '" . (int)$products_id . "' and options_id = '" . (int)$option . "' and options_values_id = '" . (int)$value . "'");

$attributes_price += $attribute_price['options_values_price'];

$attributes_price -= $attribute_price['options_values_price'];

}

else

$attributes_price+= $attribute_price['options_values_price'];

}

}

return $attributes_price;

}

function get_products() {

global $languages_id;

if (!is_array($this->contents)) return false;

Thank you!

At least 90% of my programming problems lie somewhere between my keyboard and my chair.

am trying to install and getting an error: Parse error: parse error, unexpected '}' in /home/premium/public_html/shop/includes/classes/shopping_cart.php on line 225

error and the code you gave make no sense.

Zip your file, upload it to your server and message me the link.

Message to ALL that have this on their site.

if you are using simple method Please check this for me

Add a product that has two attribute selections. one with an actual price change and one with no price(color/size) to the cart. check the price of the product (not the cart) in shopping_cart. Is it the price of the cart or a total of price and attribute. This is only happening to one site and I cannot seem to figure it out unless there is another contribution interfering. Thanks

Ok I found a bug.

I got my previous problem (last post) to happen on my site.

This happens with both advanced and simple method

The problem

If there is more than one attribute to select from AND one of the selected has no prefx (actual price) AND the LAST selected attribute has a prefix (whether + or -) the products price in the shopping cart will add or subtract the total attribute price and will NOT be the same as the shopping_cart price. The total in the cart will be correct but the individual product price shown in cart will not.

To remedy this for now in catalog/shopping_cart.php comment out the part that shows the products price (do not delete it this is a temp fix till I fix the bug)

change

'text' => '<b>' . $currencies->display_price($products[$i]['final_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($products[$i]['tax_class_id']), $products[$i]['quantity']) . '</b>');

to

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? 'text' => ''/*'<b>' . $currencies->display_price($products[$i]['final_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($products[$i]['tax_class_id']), $products[$i]['quantity']) . '</b>'*/);

OR you can rearange you attributes so the last one does not have a prefix.

I'll try to get this fixed as soon as I can

Edited by crashwave

Ok I got the fix.

first-If you commented the total column uncomment it.

Unfortunately for now ADVANCED method will not work. I migth try and get an advanced fix for this later but now I just do not know how it will work.

complete new instructions

http://www.dailywholesale.com/creloaded/Ad...rices_1.41.html

classes/shopping_cart

TO REMOVE

function attributes_prefix($products_id) {
//      $attributes_price = 0;

$attribute_prefix_query = tep_db_query("select price_prefix from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " where products_id = '" . (int)$products_id . "' and options_id = '" . (int)$option . "' and options_values_id = '" . (int)$value . "'");
         $attribute_prefix = tep_db_fetch_array($attribute_prefix_query);
         $attributes_prefix = $attribute_prefix['price_prefix'];
       }
     }

return $attributes_prefix;
   }

----------------

if you have

if ($this->attributes_prefix($products_id) == ''){
$the_final_price = $this->attributes_price($products_id);
} else
$the_final_price = ($products_price + $this->attributes_price($products_id));
}else $the_final_price = ($products_price); //eof actual attribute//hadir

-----------------

if you have

final_price' => $the_final_price,

----------------

if you have

'final_price' => $products_price, //hadir//see cart
'attrib_price' => $this->attributes_price($products_id), 
'attrib_prefix' => $this->attributes_prefix($products_id), //eof

---------------

TO ADD

above

$products_array[] = array('id' => $products_id,

add

$attributes_price = 0;

$attribute_price_query = tep_db_query("select options_values_price, price_prefix from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " where products_id = '" . (int)$products_id . "' and options_id = '" . (int)$option . "' and options_values_id = '" . (int)$value . "'");
         if ($attribute_price['price_prefix'] == '') {
           $attributes_price += ($attribute_price['options_values_price']-$products_price);
          }   elseif ($attribute_price['price_prefix'] == '+') {
         }
             elseif ($attribute_price['price_prefix'] == '-') {
       }
       }
     }

and change or add (make sure there is only one) final_price=> under

'weight' => $products['products_weight']

to

'final_price' => ($products_price + $attributes_price),
                                 'attributes_price' => $attributes_price,

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

in classes/order.php

REMOVE

if (isset($cart->contents[$products[$i]['id']]['attributes'])) {
if ($cart->attributes_prefix($products[$i]['id']) == ''){
$the_final_price = $cart->attributes_price($products[$i]['id']);
} else
$the_final_price = ($products[$i]['price'] + $cart->attributes_price($products[$i]['id']));
}else $the_final_price = ($products[$i]['price']);

and under that

CHANGE

'final_price' =>......

to

'attributes_price'=>$products[$i]['attributes_price'],
  'final_price' => $products[$i]['final_price'],

-----------------

for customer groups only remove

if (isset($cart->contents[$products[$i]['id']]['attributes'])) {//fix 1.3.4
$grp_final_price = $cart->attributes_price($products[$i]['id']);
} else
$grp_final_price = ($orders_customers['customers_group_price'] + $cart->attributes_price($products[$i]['id']));
}else $grp_final_price = ($orders_customers['customers_group_price']);

and under that

CHANGE

'final_price' =>......

to

'final_price' => $products[$i]['final_price']);

------------------

+++++++++++++++++

If you were using Advanced mathod

in catalog/shopping_cart.php (or template/shopping_cart)

REMOVE

if ($products[$i]['attrib_price'] != 0){
if ($products[$i]['attrib_prefix'] == '-') {
$new_att_price =str_replace('-','',$products[$i]['attrib_price']);
$attrib_added =  '<b>' . $currencies->display_price($products[$i]['final_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($products[$i]['tax_class_id']), $products[$i]['quantity']) .'</b><br /><i>-'. $currencies->display_price(round($new_att_price,2), tep_get_tax_rate($products[$i]['tax_class_id']), $products[$i]['quantity']).'</i>';
}  elseif ($products[$i]['attrib_prefix'] == '') {
 $attrib_added =  '<b><s>' . $currencies->display_price($products[$i]['final_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($products[$i]['tax_class_id']), $products[$i]['quantity']) .'</s></b><br /><i>'. $currencies->display_price(round($products[$i]['attrib_price'],2), tep_get_tax_rate($products[$i]['tax_class_id']), $products[$i]['quantity']).'</i>';
 }
else  $attrib_added =  '<b>' . $currencies->display_price($products[$i]['final_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($products[$i]['tax_class_id']), $products[$i]['quantity']) .'</b><br /><i>'. $products[$i]['attrib_prefix'].$currencies->display_price(round($products[$i]['attrib_price'],2), tep_get_tax_rate($products[$i]['tax_class_id']), $products[$i]['quantity']).'</i>'; }
elseif (($products[$i]['attrib_prefix'] == '')&&($products[$i]['attrib_price'] == 0)) {
 $attrib_added =  '<b><s>' . $currencies->display_price($products[$i]['final_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($products[$i]['tax_class_id']), $products[$i]['quantity']) .'</s></b><br /><i>'. $currencies->display_price(round($products[$i]['attrib_price'],2), tep_get_tax_rate($products[$i]['tax_class_id']), $products[$i]['quantity']).'</i>';
 }
else $attrib_added = '<b>' . $currencies->display_price($products[$i]['final_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($products[$i]['tax_class_id']), $products[$i]['quantity']) .'</b>'; //eof view calculation//

and under that

change

'text' => $attrib_added

to

'text' => '<b>' . $currencies->display_price($products[$i]['final_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($products[$i]['tax_class_id']), $products[$i]['quantity']) . '</b>'

:'( Got this installed but won't work with the 'new attribute manager' contribution. Does anybody have this installed and working with this mode?

New attribute manager : http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contri...tribute+manager

The problem is the attribute manager only has the + and - as an option....no " " (space). Any idea how to add this?

Thanks!!!

The problem is the attribute manager only has the + and - as an option....no " " (space).

important it is a blank "" not a space. Nothing in the attribute prefix.

as far as manager goes you should be able to add it. wherever you see reference to the prefix (+ or -) add a line for "".

Sorry wish I could help more.

important it is a blank "" not a space. Nothing in the attribute prefix.

as far as manager goes you should be able to add it. wherever you see reference to the prefix (+ or -) add a line for "".

Sorry wish I could help more.

Thanks Crashwave! I'll try to hack this in after I get this running.

The problem I have now is the amount is subtracted from the regular price instead of replacing the original cost. I have a "" (empty space) in the prefix field so don't know what's happening here. Seems as if its still using the "-" as default.

Edited by NJTackle

Thanks Crashwave!  I'll try to hack this in after I get this running.

The problem I have now is the amount is subtracted from the regular price instead of replacing the original cost.  I have a "" (empty space) in the prefix field so don't know what's happening here.  Seems as if its still using the "-" as default.

:rolleyes: I've been working at this shopping cart too long!!!

I made changes to the shopping_cart.php in admin and not catalog......sorry!

Works fine now! Thanks!!!!! :thumbsup:

Actual Attribute for Easy populate

If you are using easy populate this will allow you to add the actual attributes

I don't knowif everyone is using the same easy populat so I am going to add the whole sections I edited you will see //hadir where I edited

this is form line 336-397

// If you have other modules that need to be available, put them here

// VJ product attribs begin
//start hadir @phpmom.com show attrib only
   $products_attributes_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . " popt, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " patrib where patrib.products_id='" . (int)$row['v_products_id'] . "' and patrib.options_id = popt.products_options_id and popt.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");
   $products_attributes = tep_db_fetch_array($products_attributes_query);
   if ($products_attributes['total'] > 0) { //end show attrib only
 if (isset($filelayout['v_attribute_options_id_1'])){
	 $languages = tep_get_languages();

$attribute_options_count = 1;
     foreach ($attribute_options_array as $attribute_options) {
   $row['v_attribute_options_id_' . $attribute_options_count]  = $attribute_options['products_options_id'];

for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($languages); $i<$n; $i++) {
  	 $lid = $languages[$i]['id'];

$attribute_options_languages_query = "select products_options_name from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . " where products_options_id = '" . (int)$attribute_options['products_options_id'] . "' and language_id = '" . (int)$lid . "'";

$attribute_options_languages_values = tep_db_query($attribute_options_languages_query);

$attribute_options_languages = tep_db_fetch_array($attribute_options_languages_values);

$row['v_attribute_options_name_' . $attribute_options_count . '_' . $lid] = $attribute_options_languages['products_options_name'];
   }

$attribute_values_query = "select products_options_values_id from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_VALUES_TO_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . " where products_options_id = '" . (int)$attribute_options['products_options_id'] . "' order by products_options_values_id";

$attribute_values_values = tep_db_query($attribute_values_query);

$attribute_values_count = 1;
   while ($attribute_values = tep_db_fetch_array($attribute_values_values)) {
  	 $row['v_attribute_values_id_' . $attribute_options_count . '_' . $attribute_values_count]  = $attribute_values['products_options_values_id'];

$attribute_values_price_query = "select options_values_price, price_prefix from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " where products_id = '" . (int)$row['v_products_id'] . "' and options_id = '" . (int)$attribute_options['products_options_id'] . "' and options_values_id = '" . (int)$attribute_values['products_options_values_id'] . "'";

$attribute_values_price_values = tep_db_query($attribute_values_price_query);

$attribute_values_price = tep_db_fetch_array($attribute_values_price_values);

//hadir AAP   	 $row['v_attribute_values_price_' . $attribute_options_count . '_' . $attribute_values_count]  = $attribute_values_price['price_prefix'] . $attribute_values_price['options_values_price'];

$row['v_attribute_values_price_' . $attribute_options_count . '_' . $attribute_values_count]  = $attribute_values_price['options_values_price']; //hadir actual attribute
  	 $row['v_attribute_values_price_' . $attribute_options_count . '_' . $attribute_values_count.'_prefix']  = $attribute_values_price['price_prefix']; //hadir actual attribute

$lid = $languages[$i]['id'];

$attribute_values_languages_query = "select products_options_values_name from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_VALUES . " where products_options_values_id = '" . (int)$attribute_values['products_options_values_id'] . "' and language_id = '" . (int)$lid . "'";

$attribute_values_languages_values = tep_db_query($attribute_values_languages_query);

$attribute_values_languages = tep_db_fetch_array($attribute_values_languages_values);

$row['v_attribute_values_name_' . $attribute_options_count . '_' . $attribute_values_count . '_' . $lid] = $attribute_values_languages['products_options_values_name'];
  	 }

$attribute_values_count++;
   }

$attribute_options_count++;
	 }
 } }//hadir phpmom.com
 // VJ product attribs end

line 1325 -1344

$attribute_values_count = 1;
	 while ($attribute_values = tep_db_fetch_array($attribute_values_values)) {
   $key3 = 'v_attribute_values_id_' . $attribute_options_count . '_' . $attribute_values_count;
   $header_array[$key3] = $iii++;

$key4 = 'v_attribute_values_price_' . $attribute_options_count . '_' . $attribute_values_count.'_prefix'; //hadir AAP
   $header_array[$key4] = $iii++;

$key5 = 'v_attribute_values_price_' . $attribute_options_count . '_' . $attribute_values_count; //Hadir AAP
   $header_array[$key5] = $iii++; //Hadir AAP

$l_id = $languages[$i]['id'];

$key6 = 'v_attribute_values_name_' . $attribute_options_count . '_' . $attribute_values_count . '_' . $l_id; //Hadir AAP
  	 $header_array[$key6] = $iii++; //Hadir AAP
   }

$attribute_values_count++;
	 }

line 2202-2218

// options_values price update begin
     $v_attribute_values_price_var = 'v_attribute_values_price_' . $attribute_options_count . '_' . $attribute_values_count;
     $v_attribute_values_prefix_var = 'v_attribute_values_price_' . $attribute_options_count . '_' . $attribute_values_count.'_prefix';//hadir//actual attrib

if (isset($$v_attribute_values_price_var) && ($$v_attribute_values_price_var != '')) {
     $attribute_prices_query = "select options_values_price, price_prefix from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " where products_id = '" . (int)$v_products_id . "' and options_id ='" . (int)$$v_attribute_options_id_var . "' and options_values_id = '" . (int)$$v_attribute_values_id_var . "'";

$attribute_prices_values = tep_db_query($attribute_prices_query);
//hadir AAP      $attribute_values_price_prefix = ($$v_attribute_values_price_var < 0) ? '-' : '+';

//start hadir.net actual attrib price
if (($$v_attribute_values_prefix_var == '-') || ($$v_attribute_values_prefix_var == '+')||(!$$v_attribute_values_prefix_var)){
$attribute_values_price_prefix = $$v_attribute_values_prefix_var;}
else $attribute_values_price_prefix = '+';

//end hadir.net actual attrib

// options_values_prices table update begin
     // insert into options_values_prices table if no price exists

I'm sorry for being so rude and ask for such a thing, but could someone please tabulate the code for me so that when I cut and paste it to install it in the required files, it will be tabbed correctly. I did everything this asked me to do but when I go to my catalog, it returns a blank page. I'm pretty sure I did it correctly, but when I look at the code in the shopping_cart.php it is not tabbed like the other parts of the codes already there.

I have attempted to tabulate the code myself, but I have been unsuccessful at doing so, seeing as I am not that proficient in php at all.

I would really appreciate any help if given...

Sincerely,

Randy

CLASS/SHOPPING_CART.PHP
1-Under
$this->weight += ($qty * $products_weight);
}
REMOVE EVERYTHING THAT HAS TO DO WITH ATTRIBUTES
and add this
// phpmom.com advanced attribute price
$attribute_price_query = tep_db_query("select options_values_price, price_prefix from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " where products_id = '" . (int)$prid . "' and options_id = '" . (int)$option . "' and options_values_id = '" . (int)$value . "'");
$this->total += $qty * tep_add_tax($attribute_price['options_values_price'], $products_tax);
$this->total -= $qty * tep_add_tax($attribute_price['options_values_price'], $products_tax);
}
elseif ($attribute_price['price_prefix'] == '')
{ //comment where you see //'0' if want '0' value
// if ($attribute_price['options_values_price'] == '0') { //'0'
// $this->total += 0; //'0'
// } //'0'

// if ($attribute_price['options_values_price'] != '0') { //'0'
$this->total += tep_add_tax($attribute_price['options_values_price'], $products_tax) * $qty - (tep_add_tax($products_price, $products_tax) * $qty);

// }//'0'
}else $this->total += $qty * tep_add_tax($attribute_price['options_values_price'], $products_tax);
}
}
there should be two } after that
//////////////////////////////////////////////////

2-For the function attributes_price($products_id)
Delete the whole thing and add this
//PHPMOM.COM AAP
function attributes_price($products_id) {
$attributes_price = 0;

}
else
$attributes_price+= $attribute_price['options_values_price'];
}
}

}

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

3-To display '0' values change this in Product_info.php (Or product_info.tpl.php for template/loaded) 
Change
if ($products_options['options_values_price'] != '0') {
to
//BOF PHPMOM.COM AAP
if (($products_options['options_values_price'] != '0')||(($products_options['options_values_price'] == '0')&&($products_options['price_prefix'] == ''))) { //eof aap

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
4-clases/shopping_cart under
}
Add this
//BOF PHPMOM.COM AAP
function attributes_prefix($products_id) {

$attribute_prefix_query = tep_db_query("select price_prefix from ". TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " where products_id = '" . (int)$products_id ."' and options_id = '" . (int)$option . "' and options_values_id = '" .(int)$value . "'");
$attribute_prefix = tep_db_fetch_array($attribute_prefix_query);
$attributes_prefix = $attribute_prefix['price_prefix'];
}
}

return $attributes_prefix;
}//eof aap
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

this is two part Simple and Advanced

Simple Methods in shopping_cart Displays the products price with attribute changes in the products row like it does normally.
Advance displays the actual products price (no attribut changes) with the attribute calculation underneath the price. For instance if product price $10 and attribute price $9 it will show like this
$10
$9
if attribute 1 is (-2) and attribute 2 is (-3) it will display like this
$10
-$5

Anyway here is the fix
DO NOT DO BOTH SETS OF STEPS 5-7. Either do Simple or Advanced.
SIMPLE 5-7
(I am not using so PLEASE email if this does not work correctly)
5-in classes/shopping_cart.php above

$products_array[] = array('id' => $products_i
add
//BOF PHPMOM.COM AAP//hadir
if ($this->attributes_prefix($products_id) == ''){
$the_final_price = $this->attributes_price($products_id);
} else
$the_final_price = ($products_price + $this->attributes_price($products_id));
}else $the_final_price = ($products_price); //eof actual attribute//hadir 

6- then find
'final_price' => 
and change it's value to

'final_price' => $the_final_price, //PHPMOM.COM AAP

7-Take a break
END SIMPLE
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
ADVANCED steps 5-7
5-then find in the function get_products() {
'final_price' => ( 
Replace with
//BOF PHPMOM.COM AAP 'final_price' => ($products_price + $this->attributes_price($products_id)),
'final_price' => $products_price, //hadir//see cart
'attrib_price' => $this->attributes_price($products_id), 
'attrib_prefix' => $this->attributes_prefix($products_id), //eof 

6-In catalog/shopping_cart.php or shopping_cart.tpl.php if template/loaded
Find
$info_box_contents[$cur_row][] = array('align' => 'right',
'params' => 'class="productListing-data" valign="top"',
'text' => '<b>' .
$currencies->display_price($products[$i]['final_price'],
tep_get_tax_rate($products[$i]['tax_class_id']), $products[$i]['quantity']) .. '</b>'); 
(or similar we are trying to find where the price is displayed final_price) 
And ABOVE IT add 
//BOF PHPMOM.COM AAP View Attribute Calculation in shopping cart
if ($products[$i]['attributes']){
if ($products[$i]['attrib_price'] != 0){
if (strstr($products[$i]['attrib_price'],'-')){
$new_att_price =str_replace('-','',$products[$i]['attrib_price']);
$products[$i]['attrib_prefix'] = '-';}
if ($products[$i]['attrib_prefix'] == '-') {
$attrib_added = '<b>' . $currencies->display_price($products[$i]['final_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($products[$i]['tax_class_id']), $products[$i]['quantity']) .'</b><br /><i>-'. $currencies->display_price(round($new_att_price,2), tep_get_tax_rate($products[$i]['tax_class_id']), $products[$i]['quantity']).'</i>';
} elseif ($products[$i]['attrib_prefix'] == '') {
$attrib_added = '<b><s>' . $currencies->display_price($products[$i]['final_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($products[$i]['tax_class_id']), $products[$i]['quantity']) .'</s></b><br /><i>'. $currencies->display_price(round($products[$i]['attrib_price'],2), tep_get_tax_rate($products[$i]['tax_class_id']), $products[$i]['quantity']).'</i>';
} else $attrib_added = '<b>' . $currencies->display_price($products[$i]['final_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($products[$i]['tax_class_id']), $products[$i]['quantity']) .'</b><br /><i>'. $products[$i]['attrib_prefix'].$currencies->display_price(round($products[$i]['attrib_price'],2), tep_get_tax_rate($products[$i]['tax_class_id']), $products[$i]['quantity']).'</i>';
} elseif (($products[$i]['attrib_prefix'] == '')&&($products[$i]['attrib_price'] == 0)) {
$attrib_added = '<b><s>' . $currencies->display_price($products[$i]['final_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($products[$i]['tax_class_id']), $products[$i]['quantity']) .'</s></b><br /><i>'. $currencies->display_price(round($products[$i]['attrib_price'],2), tep_get_tax_rate($products[$i]['tax_class_id']), $products[$i]['quantity']).'</i>';
}else $attrib_added = '<b>' . $currencies->display_price($products[$i]['final_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($products[$i]['tax_class_id']), $products[$i]['quantity']) .'</b>';
}else $attrib_added = '<b>' . $currencies->display_price($products[$i]['final_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($products[$i]['tax_class_id']), $products[$i]['quantity']) .'</b>'; //eof View Attribute Calculation//hadir

7-Then change 'text' => '<b>' .
$currencies->display_price($products[$i]['final_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($products[$i]['tax_class_id']), $products[$i]['quantity']) .. '</b>');

To
'text' => $attrib_added); //hadir//view calculation
END ADVANCE
////////////////////////////////////////////////////

If you have the customer pricing contribution do 8, 9, and 9a, 9b if not just do 8 and 9

8-In Classes/order.php
above
$this->products[$index] = array('qty' => $products[$i]['quantity'], 
Add
//BOF PHPMOM.COM AAP
$the_final_price = $cart->attributes_price($products[$i]['id']);
} else
$the_final_price = ($products[$i]['price'] + $cart->attributes_price($products[$i]['id']));
}else $the_final_price = ($products[$i]['price']); //eof actual attribute//hadir
///////////////////////////////

9-Change
'final_price' => $products[$i]['price'] + $cart->attributes_price($products[$i]['id']),
To
'final_price' => $the_final_price, //PHPMOM.COM AAP
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
9a- for customer group pricing only
under 
if ($orders_customers = tep_db_fetch_array($orders_customers_price)) {
add
//BOF PHPMOM.COM AAP//hadir
$grp_final_price = $cart->attributes_price($products[$i]['id']);
} else
$grp_final_price = ($orders_customers['customers_group_price'] + $cart->attributes_price($products[$i]['id']));
}else $grp_final_price = ($products[$i]['price']); //eof actual attribute//hadir
//eof
////////////////////////////////////////

9b-for customer group pricing only
Change 
'final_price' => $orders_customers['customers_group_price'] + $cart->attributes_price($products[$i]['id']));
to
'final_price' => $grp_final_price); //PHPMOM.COM AAP
////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I edited both catalog/shopping_cart.php and catalog/include/classes/shopping_cart.php

what am I doing wrong if nothing displays when I access my website. I just get a blank page. Its a good thing I backed up my original "shopping_cart.php" in both catalog and classes before modifying the codes in both. Now its back to normal, but I would really like to get this contribution to work. I am using the latest version of ez populate, but I currently only have 1 item in my store since I am still setting it up.

I don't think my previous post has anything to do with it. But I could still be wrong.

ok, forgive my squirrelly ignorance but I got it work. It was an error on my part...nothing to do with anything I stated above.

Now my next question is in regard to editing the weight along with the price. You see, I sell fabric and hula skirts. And am able to make skirts out of the fabric I sell. So instead of creating two categories: one for fabric and one for hula skirts. I thought I'd make things easy for me and my customers, by having only a main categories for both, fabric by the yards, and skirts. Now this contribution works great at doing what it does, and I love it. But since the original weight is assigned to 1 yard of fabric, and it take 4 yards to make a hula skirt, I was wondering how I could go about adding that extra 3 yards of fabric in the weight calculation for shipping. Right now, when the customer orders a pa'u skirt, he or she is only charged for the shipping of 1 yard of fabric. so I have to charge the customer a second time for the shipping fee that was not calculated.

ok scratch what I said above again. I have to thank the geniuses who code php and make this world and better place for us to be in. I found out about everything I needed.

Thank you all for such great contributions!!! :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for all your hard work on this contribution. :thumbsup:

Do you think it will be long before this can be used with the Add Weight To Product Attributes v0.1 or is this option available already and i havent found it yet!

I'm going to try and figure it myself but as a total newbie i fear that I have no chance. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by ukjosephineuk

Do you think it will be long before this can be used with the Add Weight To Product Attributes v0.1 or is this option available already and i havent found it yet!

I would like to find out how to do this too. can anyone help? i'm sure i have read all my way through this forum with no luck yet.

Version 1.41 also misses a reference to order.php(i think) which you can find in previous version.

Gecko

this time it'll go :-)

I have this working well thanks to all of you.

Now does anyone know how to get the atribute drop down menu in the order you want. Or how to set the default to show.

i have 4 attributes in sizes a, b,c,d and i would like the menu to show a by default when you veiw the product, and then the drop down menu to show b,c,d in order.

any Ideas??.

Also is there anyone who could take the time to see if they can get the contribution add-weight-to-products-attributes- to fit in this contribution.

i have had a good look and it's close to do-able but i'm not good enough to get it together. Any help would be great and i think it would really help this contribution.

Okay i have found the answer to getting the attibutes in the right order (i think)

i used this contribution Products Attributes Sort v1.0

It just changes some code in catalog/product_info.php and sets your atributes nicely in order i have it working well.

Still trying to find out how to add weight to Actual Attribute Price.

Would anybody be prepared to chip in to pay someone to write this mod?.