Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
ugottasalsa

[COntribution] osC-ProductListingSelect for MS2

Recommended Posts

Hi all! I am in LOVE with the column setting, it's really fantastic!

 

But it appears for some reason that my category header disappears when in the bottom category.

 

See here, the text "Categories" appears in blue. But here, where the product listing table is, there is no text OR image.

 

I am sure this is a simple matter of altering a line or two in my index or product listing file, but I am still new to php and includes, they make my head spin!

 

If you know how I can add these items back in, please drop a line!! I'd appreciate it very much :)

Edited by chubbybunny

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hi there...

 

very cool contribution!

prefer it over the other contributions because of the 'list/column' choise and the column settings...

there's one, for me quite significant, problem though...

 

how do I change the part where the products get dumped into an 'infoBox' class table ?

would like to change the product listing layout through css without making changes to the overall site infoboxes...

 

so what part of the code controls the class the product listing gets ?

thanx

pHaL

 

Yeah, I am having the same trouble. I have searched the code for about an hour now.. there isn't anything about the infobox class so i am assuming it goes like that by default maybe. I would like it to have the same class setting as the list mode! Anyone have any suggestions?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

isnt is possible to get it this way..:

 

name1 image1 name2 image2

description1 description2

price1 price2

 

name1 image1 name2 image2

description1 description2

price1 price2

 

name1 image1 name2 image2

description1 description2

price1 price2

 

etc...

 

can anyone help me with that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Howdy : )

 

I'm having a slight issue aligning the columns once they're displayed - has this contribution been written for a 3 Column display?

 

I am using latest OSC & Product Listing and have chosen to display 8 Columns. but the columns are not evenly spaced across the page.

 

It appears that the first 3 columns are evenly spaced across 70% of the page, and the other 5 columns are evenly spaced across the remaining 30% of the page.

 

Do you have any suggestions as to how I might resolve this?

 

Regards,

 

Stuart


A crash reduces your expensive computer to a simple stone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Newbie to PHP, SQL & osCommerce.

 

I get the following myPHP error when running the SQL script.

 

#1366 - Incorrect integer value: ' ' for column 'confiuration_id' at row 1

 

Wish I knew enough to figure out the problem but I don't.

 

Many thanks in advance

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×