• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Edit Orders from Admin

hobbzilla

I am polling to see if anyone knows if there is such a mod, I searched the contributions but didn't find anything other than the order editor mod (http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,1435), which I believe only edit existing orders.

I will be modifying osC for our company to be able to place order on behalf of people (walk-in, phone orders). I haven't decided if I am going to just incorporate a pop-up catalog over the admin when the sales person selects which customer in the database to place the order for OR to incorporate the catalog INTO the admin section.

I am really leaning towards NOT integrating them both (as it would then be easier for updates for newbies to implement).

If anyone wants to share their ideas or offer their coding skills to this project, please PM me. I will be releasing the module back to the community once completed.