RobAnderson

Article Manager v1.0

1 hour ago, Fredi said:

Do you have news regarding this module?

It was ready for release but I found a few problems at the last minute. By the time I got those fixed another version of Phoenix had been released. So I just need to setup a new show and install it to make sure everything is OK. I hope to get a version uploaded in the next few weeks.

If you need help with temting, I am ready to help.

Support forum for osCommerce in russian language - from Ashkelon. Support since 2002.

Best regards,

Fredi

Dear Jack,

I partially adapted Article Manager for the latest version of Phoenix. I am not a coder. This is a tough job for such a serious addon. But I managed to do a lot. These are big code corrections. The reason is the concept of our coders to destroy the possibility of using serious add-ons for Phoenix.
But basically, there are no problems that cannot be solved. And I slowly but solve them.
I have a test site on Phoenix 1.0.7.7. The article manager works on it (partially). In Admin everything is already working almost completely.

I hope you, as a professional coder, can devote your time to this add-on. If you need what I have already done, I will send it for you. This will save you time to update the Article Manager.

Support forum for osCommerce in russian language - from Ashkelon. Support since 2002.

Best regards,

Fredi

A new version has been uploaded with the following changes.

• Added a navbar modules to display links to articles. Pro version only.
  • Added a product module to display links to articles based on the cross sell settings. Pro version only.
  • Changed a large number of files to make them compatible with Phoenix 1.0.7.5 and above.
  • Changed article count in admin to show full details (status and blog count).
  • Changed class construction in the articles manager footer module to be compatible with php 7. Found by @artfulweb.
  • Changed code in admin so that the Header Tags SEO code works for multiple language. Found by @artfulweb.
  • Fixed failure on shop side when Header Tags SEO is not installed. Found by Dnj1964.
  • Removed the config page from the Article Manager section for Phoenix versions.
  • Removed the article meta tag description from the database and files.
  • Removed the caching code.

Notes:

1. This is meant as a Phoenix version. The previous versions will still work but have not been updated.
  2. For Phoenix, installation just requires the database script to be ran and then the files to be uploaded. If you want the links to appear elsewhere in the site, see the instructions in the files for doing that.