RobAnderson

Article Manager v1.0

Example /article_info.php?articles_id=2  is availale from its link , but it's not beeing picked up by all articles or all topics. So they are missing the links to that article

I am actually adding the articles manually through the admin article submission.

2 minutes ago, JcMagpie said:

It looks as if the install is bad, I can only guess from the code I see but it looks to be missing the links in the db to the articles. I'm assuming when you add articles it saves in to db the actual artical and a id to find them all. It looks as if you have added articles by copying them over and not copied the links? Not sure just a guess.

Correct.

Should be being picked up by articles but there are no added topics yet so the topics seems to work correctly

1 minute ago, JcMagpie said:

Example /article_info.php?articles_id=2  is availale from its link , but it's not beeing picked up by all articles or all topics. So they are missing the links to that article

Ok then it should save to all the tables. Manualy check in the bd is the links exist to the articles in  All Articles 4 and All Topics

Ok so the articles are output by article_info.php which is working fine. The All Articles 4 is articles.php which is listing nothing. Check to see what it is calling to collect the artical list ans see if it is populated in the db.

That's about all I can offer as i haven used this add-on.

Hello Jack,

There is one more error on the page: header_tags_fill_tags.php

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in   /admin/header_tags_fill_tags.php on line 156

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in  /admin/header_tags_fill_tags.php on line 256

Support forum for osCommerce in russian language - from Ashkelon. Support since 2002.

Best regards,

Fredi

Simplest solution...

Edit includes/languages/english/articles.php

And remove "Blog"

Not the proper fix, but works.

15 hours ago, Dnj1964 said:

Only other issue is that Clicking through link "All Articles"

Goes to articles.php but doesn't show a list of articles but shows

image.png.07463786c079689800905188c64950e3.png

13 hours ago, Fredi said:

There is one more error on the page: header_tags_fill_tags.php

Those errors are caused by code Header Tags SEO, not this addon. Please post any problems for it in its support thread. With that said, you can change the code to the following and it might fix it (haven't tested it):

if ($fillTagsCtr['categories'] == 0 && is_array($fillTagsErrors) && count($fillTagsErrors['categories']) == 0)  {
            if ($fillTagsCtr['manufacturers'] == 0 && is_array($fillTagsErrors) && count($fillTagsErrors['manufacturers']) == 0) {