• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Hi, can someone please test my site?

markchiu

yes, you are very right....guees what...my taking picture is another bad skill...so sorry...and the other thing is that our digital camera isn't very good....maybe i don't know how to use it...but since I have tried so many times to figure it out...it is still the same outcome........I want to update these all pictures as well....but then since i am bit broke... :lol: :lol:

just kidding...but yeah...I have to wait next month to make these pictures better viewing!!

Hey.....thanks for the comment :)

OS-commerce is great, but with other magical contributions, that is just so "COOL"!

I find that if you have a low resolution camera, i.e 2 megapixel use more light, and stand at least a metre away from the product.

Produces good pictures for me, also having adobe photoshop 7 also is a great help, as you can edit the pictures to your specification.

Regards

Rich

(PS. my site is about to go live too http://www.saversoft.co.uk if you could take a look and give me some feedback) :D

Definately.

A good image editor makes a HUGE difference even if you have crappy pics to start with, you can do a lot with a great editor :)

And one more quick comment.

The Colors are definately better, though still a little on the bright side for the types of products you sell.

I know how hard it is to make EVERYONE Happy, but when EVERYONE seems to make the same comments on the same thing, there must be a problem.

and the Header is much better

Keep up the improvements!!!

You are definately making headway!!

One of these days, I will actually understand what I just changed...

But reading the Manual DEFINATELY helps...

(pssss...I just downloaded the adobe 6b from kazza......who am i kidding to buy a $250 US software......yeah...where am I am going to get my meals......)

anyhow, I am learning how to use it, it's my first time....everything is my first since I started this shop.....php.....change e-commerce...and more..... :P ....

yeah, rich, I have one only have 2 mbp digital camera...it is pretty hard to figure it out...mine is mustek..is it a good camera??? I am new to digital camera as well :P :P

Hey, tariq, thank you so much for your encouragement!!! That means a lot. I know my site still, isn't a very good one while compared to all other professional ones, and I am still seeking to improve my own skills, at the same time, I hear some good comments from someone. That is a good thing for me :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :lol:

OS-commerce is great, but with other magical contributions, that is just so "COOL"!

Archived