• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Linkpoint/Cardservices Install

sorry. i have no way to solve it.

dose anyone whant to make a Contributions for it?

BTW, who know where can i see the counter?i found the info in the table counter but i can't see it in admin section

counter_history table is also no use.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
when i use this module .i got a error like this:

"There has been an error processing your credit card, please try again : Could not execute curl"

according to my phpinfo() show,curl has been installed:

CURL support enabled

CURL Information libcurl/7.10.5 OpenSSL/0.9.7c zlib/1.1.4

i don't why i still get this error.

who can help me?

thanks a lot.

I installed the linkpointms1 ms2 module tonight and got it working. I was able to test 2 different transactions in test mode. Both went thru, everything worked great. On my third try, I got the same error as above...

"There has been an error processing your credit card, please try again : Could not execute curl"

How can it work twice in then stop working!!!???

OK, yeah, so anyone? Linkpoint was working, and now it isn't, and it comes back with "There has been an error processing your credit card, please try again : <" - odd since there is no mention of curl.

Anyways, I'm losing my mind with Linkpoint. ;)

Six jars of Mayonnaise: $12.50

20 feet of rubber tubing: $4.25

Latex-rubber gloves: $3.25/doz.

The look on the cashiers face: Priceless.

There are some things money can't buy, for everything else, there's your parent's money.

Having Curl installed is simply not enough. Your host must rebuild their unix variant with Curl built in. What i mean is it will only work if CURL has been recompiled into their unix variant. Youll have to contact your host to see if this is the case.

Cliff.....

• 1 month later...

I have a good one. I have one domain using this contrib working great!! I go to install another cart for the same customer different linkpoint store I use the same files from the other store

There has been an error processing card. Unable to execute curl

What the hell is going on?? His first site is still running fine??

Weird contrib

• 9 months later...
OK, yeah, so anyone? Linkpoint was working, and now it isn't, and it comes back with

"There has been an error processing your credit card, please try again : <"

- odd since there is no mention of curl.?

Anyways, I'm losing my mind with Linkpoint. ;)

Hi there!

Ive got the same problemm- and I read a LOT about this question and still got no answer!

Can anyone help? Is there ANY solution ?

SuperJosh did you make it work?

I have a good one.  I have one domain using this contrib working great!! I go to install another cart for the same customer different linkpoint store I use the same files from the other store

There has been an error processing card. Unable to execute curl

What the hell is going on?? His first site is still running fine??

Have you checked to make sure /includes/linkpoint/*******.pem transfered over and has chmod 755

????

Hi there!

Ive got the same problemm- and I read a LOT about this question and still got no answer!

Can anyone help? Is there ANY solution ?

SuperJosh did you make it work?

This generic error is usually caused by having installed the "Credit Class Gift Voucher Module" and not also maing the code changes i list in the installation docs for the linkpoint contribution.

* solicitation

I installed the linkpointms1 ms2 module tonight and got it working. I was able to test 2 different transactions in test mode. Both went thru, everything worked great. On my third try, I got the same error as above...

How can it work twice in then stop working!!!???

The linkpoint module will usually give a CURL error if you have the module set to "GOOD" mode.

The module should be tested as follows:

1. Linkpoint central in LIVE mode

2. Linkpoint Module set to LIVE mode

3. Use credit card number 4111111111111111

4. Use any expiration date after today

5. Use CVV code 599

If you store returns "xX:Declined:Xx" then you have it installed properly, there is no reason to use test mode on linkpoint central or the module itself. Most of the time it will actually cause a CURL error.

For Clarity, there are only 5 things that cause the CURL ERROR

1. You have modified the module, modified lpphp.php - BAD IDEA

2. Your PEM file is not properly formatted, blank lines or wrapped lines will cause error

3. your server is not COMPILED with CURL - the shell binary DOESNT WORK

4. Your on a windows server - who would run a web server on windows anyway ???

5. you have either one or both linkpoint central or the store module set to "test" or "good" mode - Both should be tested LIVE

at first i was getting the 1002 error then i downloaded the lastest LPPH.PHP from linkpoint

now i get

this comesup at the end of the checkout process.

it seems as soon as onthing gets worked out another shows up.

anyt thoughts? ;)

The module DOES NOT USE the lphp.php file from linkpoint API doing so will make this module non-operational. Use the lpphp.php included with the module. I SAY AGAIN if you having issues with this module it is most likey SERVER or PEM FILE RELATED...

For Clarity, there are only 5 things that cause the CURL ERROR

2. Your PEM file is not properly formatted, blank lines or wrapped lines will cause error

5. you have either one or both linkpoint central or the store module set to "test" or "good" mode - Both should be tested LIVE

Sorry theres 6 things:

6. Port 1129 on your servers firewall being closed.

6. Port 1129 on your servers firewall being closed.

I had a similar "could not execute Curl" problem using the Linkpoint module and after some research here (thanks!) and talking to both Linkpoint API support and my hosting service, we figured out that the server needed to have Port 1129 open bidirectionally so that both incoming and outgoing messages could flow. The server people opened the port, and the payment module works again.

Apparently security updates to the server will shut port 1129, so the server techs need to make sure it's reactivated.

Dave

I had a similar  "could not execute Curl" problem using the Linkpoint module and after some research here (thanks!) and talking to both Linkpoint API support and my hosting service, we figured out that the server needed to have Port 1129 open bidirectionally so that both incoming and outgoing messages could flow. The server people opened the port, and the payment module works again.

Apparently security updates to the server will shut port 1129, so the server techs need to make sure it's reactivated.

Dave

Actually Linkpoint servers respond on a broad spectrum of random "public" ports. Your server sends Data on port 1129 to linkpoint, and linkpoint responds on a random public port which can range from port 20000 to 60000'ish. So incoming traffic on port 1129 can still be closed for security enhancement if you wish.

• 4 weeks later...

Hows it going,

I've installed the Linkpoint contrib in 2 ms2 folders, and both work perfectly with the server.

I just have 1 problem maybe someone out there can help me with...

On the clean version of ms2 i loaded it on, the checkout process works perfect, with the "whats this value?" pop up window working fine. (This version is at http://sqratchattack.com/tester.

tester version of includes/application_top.php bottom...

define('FILENAME_POPUP_CVS_HELP', 'popup_cvs_help.php');

define('FILENAME_CVS_HELP', 'cvs_help.php');

?>

However, in my highly modified version, which im running STS, the pop up window wont "pop", and gives a javascript error. I have used winmerge and copied the exact same files as i used in the tester. My concern is that its a problem in the define of the includes/application_top.php, as the STS template mods can be found in this file as well. (this version can be found at http://sqratchattack.com/catalog

catalog version of includes/application_top.php bottom...

define('FILENAME_POPUP_CVS_HELP', 'popup_cvs_help.php');

define('FILENAME_CVS_HELP', 'cvs_help.php');

// STS: ADD

// Capture text between application_top.php and header.php

require(STS_START_CAPTURE);

// STS: EOADD

?>

Anyone have any info about how to remedy this? I'd def. like to have my customers see the cvs pop up window.

Thanks for your help in advance..

Hows it going,

I've installed the Linkpoint contrib in 2 ms2 folders, and both work perfectly with the server.

I just have 1 problem maybe someone out there can help me with...

wont "pop",

*Forked projects

function popupWindow(url) {
window.open(url,'popupWindow','toolbar=no,location=no,directories=no,status=no,menubar=no,scrollbars=yes,re
sizable=yes,copyhistory=no,width=450,height=500,screenX=150,screenY=30,top=30,lef
t=150') }

*Solicitation

• 8 months later...

Archived