• Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Linkpoint/Cardservices Install

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

egnegron: You mention that your server is running "OpenSSL/0.9.6b". My understanding is that in order for this all to work your version of OpenSSL has to be OpenSSL/0.9.6h or greater. This is exactly the problem that I'm currently facing. Tonight (hopefully) I'll have a chance to recompile Apache and PHP to recognize the latest/greatest version of OpenSSL. I now have OpenSSL 0.9.7c installed on my server, but it seems that I need to recompile Apache completely in order for it to notice and utilize this newer version of OpenSSL. Crackie!

If someone owns/administrates your server you're going to need to convince them that an upgrade of OpenSSL and PHP (and maybe Apache) is needed.

so i installed LINKPOINT BASIC

and it works, just can't get to info to add it self into OSCOMMERCE..

so i get a email saying the credit card and for how much, but i don't know what they bought from me.

- I NOW KNOW THAT I KNOW MUCH LESS THAN I THOUGHT I ONCE DID.

egnegron -- the PHP files that ship with the Linkpoint distribution package are there pretty much as examples. I suppose if you're good enough you might be able to modify one of their files in such a way that it integrates into your osCommerce installation, but generally the only real file from their distribution that you should be using is "lphp.php". The rest of the files you need to use are distributed with the Linkpoint Mod that's available on this web site (osCommerce's web site).

Ok... now my good news is that I FINALLY got this all to work the way that it's supposed to. In order to get it working I had to do a complete recompile of:

- Apache

- PHP

- OpenSSL

- mod_ssl

Doing a big recompile like that scared the stuff out of me! I found an incredible resource on the web that pretty much walked me through the process step-by-step. I highly recommend it. The Soothingly Seamless Setup of Apache, SSL, MySQL, and PHP -- http://www.devshed.com/c/a/PHP/The-Soothin...-MySQL-and-PHP/

Do what you will... but I highly suggest that you drop back and punt. Take the day required to bring your server into specs and I bet it'll work for you. Good luck!

does this mod add the itemes and order information into the database of OSCOMMERCE??

because if I end up useing the LINKPOINTBASIC_mod it will not and i have do invoice by hand.

congrats on the recomplie!!!

does this mod add the itemes and order information into the database of OSCOMMERCE??

I don't want to complicate this any more than it might have become.

Stage 0 = membership with Cardservices Int'l (linkpoint)

Stage 1 = requires an installation of apache/mysql/php/mod_ssl/ssl that complies with the minimums (sort-a like, "Requires Pentium processor, Windows XP, minimum 128MB RAM..." that you find on the packaging of popular software titles) that are required to make the whole deel-ee-oh work. Note, I got it to work with Apache 1.3.29, OpenSSL 0.7.3c, mod_ssl-2.8.16, PHP-4.3.4 (MUST INCLUDE CURL FUNCTIONS WHEN YOU COMPILE) and MySQL v3.23.53.

YMMV (your mileage may vary)

Stage 2 = downloading and installing osCommerce (I'm at v2.2 Milestone 2)

Stage 3 = downloading and installing the current Linkpoint modification from the osCommerce modifications menu (I'm using the package titled "10/08/2003 - LinkpointMS1andMS2)

Stage 4 = downloading the PHP distribution package from Linkpoint and copying the included file "lphp.php" file into the /includes/linkpoint directory of your osCommerce installation (I'm at "30006", if that helps)

Stage 5 = getting into the osCommerce, payment administration screens and changing the settings for Linkpoint with your 'personal' Linkpoint info (like your store number)

Stage 6 = It should now work!

That's about as clear as I can make it based on my own experience. You may find that your experience is entirely different. More than anything, though, I'd focus on "Stage 1" more than any other. Once you've cleared that hurdle it should be clear sailing the rest of the way.

you are my last friend still close to this battle.. so check this out.

i can't recompile( can't get my host provider to do it.. eventho i am a reseller)

so i have decided to use PLAN B

i'm using LINKPOINTBASIC_MOD and its working on the chargeing CreditCards end but not in passing ANY INFO back into oscommerce..

so here is the favor i ask of you .. would you look at the following code( it LINKPOINTBASIC mod that i'm useing) and tell me where to add ( what to add) to make it work RIGHT and send data backin OSCOMMERCE so i can print invoice and keep track of orders.??????????

so here goes.

==============================================

<?php

/*

$Id: linkpointbasic.php,v 1.10 2003/01/25 18:23:14 BRAD Exp $

*/

class linkpointbasic {

var $code, $title, $description, $enabled;

var $cc_number, $cc_expires_month, $cc_expires_year, $cc_type;

// class constructor

function linkpointbasic() {

global $HTTP_POST_VARS;

$this->code = 'linkpointbasic';

$this->title = MODULE_PAYMENT_LINKPOINTBASIC_TEXT_TITLE;

$this->description = MODULE_PAYMENT_LINKPOINTBASIC_TEXT_DESCRIPTION;

$this->enabled = ((MODULE_PAYMENT_LINKPOINTBASIC_STATUS == 'True') ? true : false);

$this->cc_number = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['linkpointbasic_cc_number']);

$this->cc_type = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['linkpointbasic_cc_type']);

if (MODULE_PAYMENT_LINKPOINTBASIC_TESTMODE == 'Test') {

$this->form_action_url = 'https://staging.linkpt.net/lpc/servlet/lppay';

} else {

$this->form_action_url = 'https://www.linkpointcentral.com/lpc/servlet/lppay';

}

$this->cc_expires_month = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['linkpointbasic_cc_expires_month']);

$this->cc_expires_year = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['linkpointbasic_cc_expires_year']);

}

// class methods

function javascript_validation() {

$js = ' if (payment_value == "' . $this->code . '") {' . "\n" .

' var cc_owner = document.checkout_payment.linkpointbasic_cc_owner.value;' . "\n" .

' var cc_number = document.checkout_payment.linkpointbasic_cc_number.value;' . "\n" .

' if (cc_owner == "" || cc_owner.length < ' . CC_OWNER_MIN_LENGTH . ') {' . "\n" .

' error_message = error_message + "' . MODULE_PAYMENT_LINKPOINTBASIC_TEXT_JS_CC_OWNER . '";' . "\n" .

' error = 1;' . "\n" .

' }' . "\n" .

' if (cc_number == "" || cc_number.length < ' . CC_NUMBER_MIN_LENGTH . ') {' . "\n" .

' error_message = error_message + "' . MODULE_PAYMENT_LINKPOINTBASIC_TEXT_JS_CC_NUMBER . '";' . "\n" .

' error = 1;' . "\n" .

' }' . "\n" .

' }' . "\n";

return $js;

}

function selection() {

/* ORIGINGAL

global $order;

for ($i=1; $i<13; $i++) {

$expires_month[] = array('id' => sprintf('%02d', $i), 'text' => strftime('%B',mktime(0,0,0,$i,1,2000)));

}

$today = getdate();

for ($i=$today['year']; $i < $today['year']+10; $i++) {

$expires_year[] = array('id' => strftime('%y',mktime(0,0,0,1,1,$i)), 'text' => strftime('%Y',mktime(0,0,0,1,1,$i)));

}

$selection = array('id' => $this->code,

'module' => $this->title,

'fields' => array(array('title' => MODULE_PAYMENT_LINKPOINTBASIC_TEXT_CREDIT_CARD_OWNER,

'field' => tep_draw_input_field('linkpointbasic_cc_owner', $order->billing['firstname'] . ' ' . $order->billing['lastname'])),

array('title' => MODULE_PAYMENT_LINKPOINTBASIC_TEXT_CREDIT_CARD_NUMBER,

'field' => tep_draw_input_field('linkpointbasic_cc_number')),

array('title' => MODULE_PAYMENT_LINKPOINTBASIC_TEXT_CREDIT_CARD_EXPIRES,

'field' => tep_draw_pull_down_menu('linkpointbasic_cc_expires_month', $expires_month) . ' ' . tep_draw_pull_down_menu('linkpointbasic_cc_expires_year', $expires_year))));

return $selection; EOF_ORIGINAL*/

for ($i=1; $i < 13; $i++) {

$expires_month[] = array('id' => sprintf('%d', $i), 'text' => strftime('%B',mktime(0,0,0,$i,1,2000))); //removed %02

}

$today = getdate();

for ($i=$today['year']; $i < $today['year']+10; $i++) {

$expires_year[] = array('id' => strftime('%y',mktime(0,0,0,1,1,$i)), 'text' => strftime('%Y',mktime(0,0,0,1,1,$i))); //Y changed to y

}

// ADDED FOR CREDIT CARD TYPE

//$credit_types_id = array('V'=>'Visa', 'M'=>'MasterCard' , 'A'=>'American Express' , 'D'=>'Discover');

//$credit_types_name = array('Visa' , 'MasterCard' , 'American Express' , 'Discover');

$credit_types_name = array(array('id' => 'V', 'text' => 'Visa'),

array('id' => 'M', 'text' => 'MasterCard'),

array('id' => 'A', 'text' => 'American Express'),

array('id' => 'D', 'text' => 'Discover'));

// ($i=1; $i<5; $i++) {

// $credit_types = array('id' => sprintf(array_shift($credit_types_id), $i), 'text' => sprintf(array_shift($credit_types_name), $i));

//}

/*before new checkout code

$selection_string = '<table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" width="100%">' . "\n" .

' <tr>' . "\n" .

' <td class="main"> ' . MODULE_PAYMENT_LINKPOINTBASIC_TEXT_CREDIT_CARD_NUMBER . ' </td>' . "\n" .

' <td class="main"> ' . tep_draw_input_field('linkpointbasic_cc_number') . ' </td>' . "\n" .

' </tr>' . "\n" .

' <td class="main"> ' . MODULE_PAYMENT_LINKPOINTBASIC_TEXT_TYPE . ' </td>' . "\n" .

' <td class="main"> ' . tep_draw_pull_down_menu('linkpointbasic_cc_type', $credit_types_name) . ' </td>' . "\n" .

' </tr>' . "\n" .

' <tr>' . "\n" .

' <td class="main"> ' . MODULE_PAYMENT_LINKPOINTBASIC_TEXT_CREDIT_CARD_EXPIRES . ' </td>' . "\n" .

' <td class="main"> ' . tep_draw_pull_down_menu('linkpointbasic_cc_expires_month', $expires_month, date('m')) . ' / ' . tep_draw_pull_down_menu('linkpointbasic_cc_expires_year', $expires_year) . '</td>' . "\n" .

' </tr>' . "\n" .

'</table>' . "\n";

* END BEFORE NEW CHECKOUT CODE*/

$selection = array('id' => $this->code,

'module' => $this->title,

'fields' => array(array('title' => MODULE_PAYMENT_LINKPOINTBASIC_TEXT_CREDIT_CARD_OWNER,

'field' => tep_draw_input_field('linkpointbasic_cc_owner', $order->billing['firstname'] . ' ' . $order->billing['lastname'])),

'field' => tep_draw_input_field('linkpointbasic_cc_number')),

array('title' => MODULE_PAYMENT_LINKPOINTBASIC_TEXT_CREDIT_CARD_TYPE,

'field' => tep_draw_pull_down_menu('linkpointbasic_cc_type', $credit_types_name)),

'field' => tep_draw_pull_down_menu('linkpointbasic_cc_expires_month', $expires_month) . ' ' . tep_draw_pull_down_menu('linkpointbasic_cc_expires_year', $expires_year))));

return $selection;

}

function pre_confirmation_check() {

global $HTTP_POST_VARS;

include(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'cc_validation.php');

$cc_validation = new cc_validation();

$result = $cc_validation->validate($HTTP_POST_VARS['linkpointbasic_cc_number'], $HTTP_POST_VARS['linkpointbasic_cc_expires_month'], $HTTP_POST_VARS['linkpointbasic_cc_expires_year']);

$error = '';

switch ($result) {

case -1:

$error = sprintf(TEXT_CCVAL_ERROR_UNKNOWN_CARD, substr($cc_validation->cc_number, 0, 4));

break;

case -2:

case -3:

case -4:

$error = TEXT_CCVAL_ERROR_INVALID_DATE;

break;

case false:

$error = TEXT_CCVAL_ERROR_INVALID_NUMBER;

break;

}

if ( ($result == false) || ($result < 1) ) {

$payment_error_return = 'payment_error=' . $this->code . '&error=' . urlencode($error) . '&linkpointbasic_cc_owner=' . urlencode($HTTP_POST_VARS['linkpointbasic_cc_owner']) . '&linkpointbasic_cc_expires_month=' . $HTTP_POST_VARS['linkpointbasic_cc_expires_month'] . '&linkpointbasic_cc_expires_year=' . $HTTP_POST_VARS['linkpointbasic_cc_expires_year'];

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT, $payment_error_return, 'SSL', true, false));

}

$this->cc_card_type = $cc_validation->cc_type;

$this->cc_card_number = $cc_validation->cc_number;

$this->cc_expiry_month = $cc_validation->cc_expiry_month;

$this->cc_expiry_year = $cc_validation->cc_expiry_year;

}

function confirmation() {

global $HTTP_POST_VARS;

$confirmation = array('title' => $this->title . ': ' . $this->cc_card_type,

'field' => $HTTP_POST_VARS['linkpointbasic_cc_owner']),

'field' => substr($this->cc_card_number, 0, 4) . str_repeat('X', (strlen($this->cc_card_number) - 8)) . substr($this->cc_card_number, -4)),

'field' => strftime('%B, %Y', mktime(0,0,0,$HTTP_POST_VARS['linkpointbasic_cc_expires_month'], 1, '20' . $HTTP_POST_VARS['linkpointbasic_cc_expires_year']))))); //changed to y from Y

return $confirmation;

}

function process_button() {

global $HTTP_SERVER_VARS, $CardNumber, $order, $customer_id;

$process_button_string = tep_draw_hidden_field('cardnumber', $this->cc_card_number) .

tep_draw_hidden_field('expmonth', $this->cc_expiry_month) .

tep_draw_hidden_field('expyear', $this->cc_expiry_year) .

//NEED TO GET: cctype

tep_draw_hidden_field('cctype', $this->cc_type) .

tep_draw_hidden_field('chargetotal', number_format($order->info['total'], 2)) .

// NEED TO GET : subtotal tax & shipping charges

// number_format($total_cost + $total_tax + $shipping_cost, 2)

//tep_draw_hidden_field('shipping', number_format($shipping_cost,2)) .

//tep_draw_hidden_field('tax', number_format($total_tax,2)) .

tep_draw_hidden_field('customerid', $customer_id) .

tep_draw_hidden_field('userid', $customer_id) .

tep_draw_hidden_field('x_Email_Customer', (MODULE_PAYMENT_LINKPOINTBASIC_EMAIL == 'TRUE'? 'TRUE': 'FALSE')) .

tep_draw_hidden_field('x_Email_Merchant', (MODULE_PAYMENT_LINKPOINTBASIC_EMAIL_MERCHANT == 'TRUE'? 'TRUE': 'FALSE')) .

tep_draw_hidden_field('bname', $order->billing['firstname'] . ' ' . $order->billing['lastname']) .

tep_draw_hidden_field('baddr1', $order->customer['street_address']) .

tep_draw_hidden_field('baddr2', $order->delivery['suburb']) .

tep_draw_hidden_field('bcity', $order->customer['city']) .

tep_draw_hidden_field('bstate', $order->customer['state']) .

tep_draw_hidden_field('bzip', $order->customer['postcode']) .

//tep_draw_hidden_field('x_country', $order->customer['country']['title']) .

tep_draw_hidden_field('phone', $order->customer['telephone']) .

tep_draw_hidden_field('email', $order->customer['email_address']) .

tep_draw_hidden_field('sname', $order->delivery['firstname'] .' '. $order->delivery['lastname']) .

tep_draw_hidden_field('saddr1', $order->delivery['street_address']) .

tep_draw_hidden_field('saddr2', $order->delivery['suburb']) .

tep_draw_hidden_field('scity', $order->delivery['city']) .

tep_draw_hidden_field('sstate', $order->delivery['state']) .

tep_draw_hidden_field('szip', $order->delivery['postcode']) .

tep_draw_hidden_field('x_Customer_IP', $HTTP_SERVER_VARS['REMOTE_ADDR']) .

tep_draw_hidden_field('2000', 'Submit') .

tep_draw_hidden_field('mode', 'payonly');

if (MODULE_PAYMENT_LINKPOINTBASIC_TESTMODE == 'Test') {

$process_button_string .= tep_draw_hidden_field('storename', '666666');

} else {

$process_button_string .= tep_draw_hidden_field('storename', '666666');

}

$process_button_string .= tep_draw_hidden_field(tep_session_name(), tep_session_id());

return $process_button_string;

}

function before_process() {

global $HTTP_POST_VARS;

//if ($HTTP_POST_VARS['status'] != 'Approved') {

// tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT, 'error_message=' . urlencode(MODULE_PAYMENT_LINKPOINTBASIC_TEXT_ERROR_MESSAGE), 'SSL', true, false));

//}

}

function after_process() {

return false;

}

function get_error() {

global $HTTP_GET_VARS;

$error = array('title' => MODULE_PAYMENT_LINKPOINTBASIC_TEXT_ERROR,

'error' => stripslashes(urldecode($HTTP_GET_VARS['error'])));

return $error;

}

function check() {

if (!isset($this->_check)) {

$check_query = tep_db_query("select configuration_value from " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " where configuration_key = 'MODULE_PAYMENT_LINKPOINTBASIC_STATUS'");

$this->_check = tep_db_num_rows($check_query);

}

return $this->_check;

}

function install() {

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, date_added) values ('Enable Authorize.net Module', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_LINKPOINTBASIC_STATUS', 'True', 'Do you want to accept Linkpoint Basic payments?', '6', '0', 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'True\', \'False\'), ', now())");

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added) values ('Login Username', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_LINKPOINTBASIC_LOGIN', 'testing', 'The login username used for the Linkpoint Basic service', '6', '0', now())");

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, date_added) values ('Transaction Mode', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_LINKPOINTBASIC_TESTMODE', 'Test', 'Transaction mode used for processing orders', '6', '0', 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'Test\', \'Production\'), ', now())");

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, date_added) values ('Transaction Method', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_LINKPOINTBASIC_METHOD', 'Credit Card', 'Transaction method used for processing orders', '6', '0', 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'Credit Card\', \'eCheck\'), ', now())");

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, date_added) values ('Customer Notifications', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_LINKPOINTBASIC_EMAIL_CUSTOMER', 'False', 'Should Linkpoint Basic e-mail a receipt to the customer?', '6', '0', 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'True\', \'False\'), ', now())");

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, date_added) values ('Merchant Notifications', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_LINKPOINTBASIC_EMAIL_MERCHANT', 'True', 'Should Linkpoint Basic e-mail a receipt to the store owner?', '6', '0', 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'True\', \'False\'), ', now())");

}

function remove() {

tep_db_query("delete from " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " where configuration_key in ('" . implode("', '", $this->keys()) . "')");

}

function keys() {

return array('MODULE_PAYMENT_LINKPOINTBASIC_STATUS', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_LINKPOINTBASIC_LOGIN', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_LINKPOINTBASIC_TESTMODE', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_LINKPOINTBASIC_METHOD', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_LINKPOINTBASIC_EMAIL_CUSTOMER', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_LINKPOINTBASIC_EMAIL_MERCHANT');

}

}

?>

ps.. i also can't get it as of yet to pass any information about what the client bought.. just that he paid and his nameNO OTHER details ( this is to linkpoint i mean)

is this important?

i've got the "THANK YOU PAGE" set to ( /checkout_process.php )

but nothing in the "Sorry" Page URL

and all this is at LINKPOINT.com is that what you mean ??

could it be something this simple??

done( i set up the "sorry page")

what about my issue of sending data into the OSCOMMERCE database to print invoices and manage order??

or at the very least.. send infromatoion about which products and who many were ordered to the linkpoint receipt so i can send myself a copy and enter data by hand?!?!?

any thoughts KAGG??

• 3 weeks later...

Wish i could even use the code for seeing PHP installation info, my hosting provider is running apache and PHP but all i get is a blank page? This is my code

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">

<html>

<head>

<title>PHP CONFIG</title>

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1">

</head>

<body bgcolor="#FFFFFF" text="#000000" link="#000099" vlink="#003399" alink="#0000CC">

<?php phpinfo(); ?>

</body>

</html>

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated! I get the error 1002 as well but i honestly think its due to my referring URL being different from the one listed with linkpoint. I am using MIVA untill i get oscommerce running and the url for its payment gateway page differs from oscommerce's maybe thats the cause? who knows but right now lets concentrate on why i get a blank page when using the above code!

Thanks cliff....

If all you get is a blank page from your server using VIDEODUDE's code which is this:

<html>

<body>

<?php phpinfo(); ?>

</body>

</html>

Use this instead, works for me now. Its also usefull to know that this on some servers works if you save it as (filename).html. If not create a page called (filename).php with this code and it will work.

<?php echo "<?xml version=\"1.0\" encoding=\"iso-8859-1\"?".">"; ?>

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">

<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml">

<head>

<title>SERVER CONFIG</title>

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1" />

</head>

<body bgcolor="#FFFFFF" text="#000000">

<?php phpinfo(); ?>

</body>

</html>

cliff.....

• 3 weeks later...

when i use this module .i got a error like this:

"There has been an error processing your credit card, please try again : Could not execute curl"

according to my phpinfo() show,curl has been installed:

CURL support enabled

CURL Information libcurl/7.10.5 OpenSSL/0.9.7c zlib/1.1.4

i don't why i still get this error.

who can help me?

thanks a lot.

PHP has to be compiled with cURL... it's not enough for cURL to be installed on your system... PHP has to be compiled with it. For instance, this is what I see when I look at the Configure Command variable in PHP info screen...

'./configure' '--with-mysql=/usr/local/mysql' '--with-xml' '--with-curl' '--with-apache=../apache_1.3.29' '--with-gd=/usr/local/lib'

Do you see this on your system?

I don't have the code in front of me, but in the Linkpoint mod they've tried to build some logic in there to try to bypass this. It's something like... 0=PHP cURL, 1=External cURL library. Later it gives you a place where you can enter the path to the external library or binary. This simply WILL NOT work. PHP must be compiled with cURL. The reference to an external library is misleading (at best).

thanks .

i have got php compiled with curl.it seem work now.

so thank you very much.

but now i meet a new problem.

i use Pre-authorization mode, but when customer buy some item and check out. Can i post-authorize in my site with some interface? I dont want to do it in Linkpoint Central.

You may try changing the following line in /includes/modules/payment/linkpoint.php

$myorder["ordertype"] = "SALE";

Replace with:

$myorder["ordertype"] = ""POSTAUTH";

Hope it helps!

allenxu, I installed the linkpoint basic module found in the contrib section of osCommere. I didnt use the international one. Thanks for the info. BTW, I am to the point now where you are, however I do not want to leave my site and go into the linkpoint central site for credit card auth either. Have you figured out a way around this?

Archived