• Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Recover Cart Sales

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys,

1146 - Table 'db112776848.TABLE_SALEMAKER_SALES' doesn't exist

select sale_specials_condition, sale_deduction_value, sale_deduction_type from TABLE_SALEMAKER_SALES where sale_categories_all like '%,97,%' and sale_status = '1' and (sale_date_start <= now() or sale_date_start = '0000-00-00') and (sale_date_end >= now() or sale_date_end = '0000-00-00') and (sale_pricerange_from <= '41.8103' or sale_pricerange_from = '0') and (sale_pricerange_to >= '41.8103' or sale_pricerange_to = '0')

I have the above Problem, when I want to open the recover_cart_sale.php!

Can anybody help me, why this doesn't work?

Thanks a lot!

Muecke

I've been using Recover Cart Sales for a few months (and even have managed to save approx. 5% of sales) but today was the first time we actually got a reply from a customer via email... and they pointed out that the emails generated have the following in the "from" field:

CottagePast.com > [CottagePast.com <[email protected]]

(Note placement of the ">"... It *should* be:)

CottagePast.com [CottagePast.com <[email protected]>]

Which causes the email to fail when the recipient tries to respond by merely replying... my customer today ended up figuring this out and manually correcting the error. (As a side-note, this bug might also explain why - for the life of me - I couldn't get anything that came from Recover Cart Sales to work with my SenderID). I now fear that any previous potential customer who replied to my RCS emails would have gotten their mail bounced back. :'(

I've dug through admin/recover_cart_sales.php and can't see what's causing the error. I don't have this bug with other emails sent from OSC, so I suspect it's RCS specific. I double-checked my files against the latest RCS contrib and it's not something I can see that I did. Can anyone help?

Hi,

I recently installed RCS 2.2.1 and have one problem:

When emails are sent to customers the "from" field in the email is empty, although other emails that are sent with other osc functions are just fine (I defined the email from field in the configuration area correctly).

Has someone an idea or even the solution???

When emails are sent to customers the "from" field in the email is empty, although other emails that are sent with other osc functions are just fine (I defined the email from field in the configuration area correctly).

I fiddled around with my problem and came up with the following solution that fixed my issue - it should work for you:

In admin/recover_cart_sales.php I changed:

tep_mail('', $outEmailAddr, EMAIL_TEXT_SUBJECT, $email, STORE_OWNER, EMAIL_FROM);

to:

tep_mail('', $outEmailAddr, EMAIL_TEXT_SUBJECT, $email, STORE_OWNER, STORE_OWNER_EMAIL_ADDRESS);

This should take your email address info (Store_Owner & Store_Owner_Email_Address) from global settings.

Hope that helps...

I fiddled around with my problem and came up with the following solution that fixed my issue - it should work for you:

tep_mail('', $outEmailAddr, EMAIL_TEXT_SUBJECT, $email, STORE_OWNER, EMAIL_FROM);

to:

tep_mail('', $outEmailAddr, EMAIL_TEXT_SUBJECT, $email, STORE_OWNER, STORE_OWNER_EMAIL_ADDRESS);

This should take your email address info (Store_Owner & Store_Owner_Email_Address) from global settings.

Hope that helps...

Thanks a lot, that worked just fine! :-)

• 2 weeks later...

I get an error that says:

1146 - Table 'prmusic_osc1.TABLE_SCART' doesn't exist

when I try to view recover_cart_sales.php

How can I fix this error? :blink:

Thanks!

If you have a serious problem but it can be solved, why worry about it? If you have a serious problem but it can't be solved, then why worry about it?

I've been using Recover Cart Sales for a few months (and even have managed to save approx. 5% of sales) but today was the first time we actually got a reply from a customer via email... and they pointed out that the emails generated have the following in the "from" field:

CottagePast.com > [CottagePast.com <[email protected]]

(Note placement of the ">"... It *should* be:)

CottagePast.com [CottagePast.com <[email protected]>]

Which causes the email to fail when the recipient tries to respond by merely replying... my customer today ended up figuring this out and manually correcting the error. (As a side-note, this bug might also explain why - for the life of me - I couldn't get anything that came from Recover Cart Sales to work with my SenderID). I now fear that any previous potential customer who replied to my RCS emails would have gotten their mail bounced back. :'(

I've dug through admin/recover_cart_sales.php and can't see what's causing the error. I don't have this bug with other emails sent from OSC, so I suspect it's RCS specific. I double-checked my files against the latest RCS contrib and it's not something I can see that I did. Can anyone help?

This is mostly likely a configuration error; the email address field being defined with the > in it in the cart configuration. (ie, admin->store configuration).

At least email seems to be working for everyone else (see below for instance).

to:

Hope that helps...

Note, "EMAIL_FROM" also comes from global settings and is configured in the same place as the STORE_OWNER_EMAIL_ADDRESS setting. (admin->store configuration). Either will work if correctly configured.

I get an error that says:

when I try to view recover_cart_sales.php

How can I fix this error? :blink:

Thanks!

You did not perform the steps from the instructions which create the SQL table, or that step did not complete for some reason (watch the output carefully).

1146 - Table 'db112776848.TABLE_SALEMAKER_SALES' doesn't exist

select sale_specials_condition, sale_deduction_value, sale_deduction_type from TABLE_SALEMAKER_SALES where sale_categories_all like '%,112,%' and sale_status = '1' and (sale_date_start <= now() or sale_date_start = '0000-00-00') and (sale_date_end >= now() or sale_date_end = '0000-00-00') and (sale_pricerange_from <= '77.5000' or sale_pricerange_from = '0') and (sale_pricerange_to >= '77.5000' or sale_pricerange_to = '0')

I still have the above problem, but the table is still there in the database!

Anybody an idea to fix it??

Thanks.

Thanks.

As far as I am aware, that problem doesn't appear to be related to Recover Cart Sales at all. It is a different contrib.

So it is probably best to ask in the forum relevant to that contrib. Sorry.

Regards,

Chris

I just installed this contribution and noticed a couple things:

1. The list of carts to recover that gets generated prior to sending out the e-mails can contain multiple entries for the same customer.

i.e. I have a customer with a multiple old baskets. The sql to get the information sorts by basket id - not by customer - so I will get information for the same customer whenever there are baskets 'in between' theirs. Put another way - if customer 'x' creates a basket today - comes back 3 days later and adds to the basket but does not check out - then there will be baskets 'in between' the two they just created.

--- however - the e-mail that gets sent out contains all items for all baskets.

2. I have allow backorders turned on. If a customer has baskets - but all quantities are zero - they still show up on the report.

I can solve #1 by changing the SQL to sort by customer_id first - then by basket id (but have not fully tested what will happen).

As for #2 - does anyone have a fix?

Thanks.

Thanks.

As stated, that is not part of this contribution so we'd not be able to help with it here. (I've never seen that particular table used myself).

I just installed this contribution and noticed a couple things:

1. The list of carts to recover that gets generated prior to sending out the e-mails can contain multiple entries for the same customer.

i.e. I have a customer with a multiple old baskets. The sql to get the information sorts by basket id - not by customer - so I will get information for the same customer whenever there are baskets 'in between' theirs. Put another way - if customer 'x' creates a basket today - comes back 3 days later and adds to the basket but does not check out - then there will be baskets 'in between' the two they just created.

--- however - the e-mail that gets sent out contains all items for all baskets.

2. I have allow backorders turned on. If a customer has baskets - but all quantities are zero - they still show up on the report.

I can solve #1 by changing the SQL to sort by customer_id first - then by basket id (but have not fully tested what will happen).

As for #2 - does anyone have a fix?

Thanks.

I do not have a fix for #2, having never used the backorder feature (our products are mainly download and so never out of stock, and those that can go out of stock can't be replenished).

Let us know the results of #1, it it works I can integrate it into the official contrib when I get time.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

After installing the Register Globals contribution, "Recover Cart Sales" is not sending any emails. Kindly

let us know as to the changes that we have to make.

Thanking you,

Yours Truly,

Lakshmanan S.

You did not perform the steps from the instructions which create the SQL table, or that step did not complete for some reason (watch the output carefully).

I have that table in my database. I deleted it to see if I got a different error.

I realized that no matter if the table is present or I keep getting this same error.

select * from TABLE_SCART where customers_id = '463'

[TEP STOP]

If you have a serious problem but it can be solved, why worry about it? If you have a serious problem but it can't be solved, then why worry about it?

I have that table in my database. I deleted it to see if I got a different error.

I realized that no matter if the table is present or I keep getting this same error.

select * from TABLE_SCART where customers_id = '463'

[TEP STOP]

You have not defined "TABLE_SCART". From the install instructions:

Step 6: ** FOR MS2 ONLY **

Edit /catalog/admin/includes/database_tables.php and add:
define('TABLE_SCART', 'scart');

If you have MS1, see step #5.

Hello,

After installing the Register Globals contribution, "Recover Cart Sales" is not sending any emails. Kindly

let us know as to the changes that we have to make.

Thanks to Lakshmanan for following up on this. He found this solution:

Edit the file catalog/admin/recover_cart_sales.php.

Locate this portion:

require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'currencies.php');

Add this below the sentence:

link_post_variable('custid');

It should look like this now:

require('includes/application_top.php');

require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'currencies.php');

link_post_variable('custid');

$currencies = new currencies();

It should be just as simple as adding link_post_variable('custid'); and the problem is resolved.

You have not defined "TABLE_SCART". From the install instructions:

Step 6: ** FOR MS2 ONLY **

Edit /catalog/admin/includes/database_tables.php and add:

If you have MS1, see step #5.

AWESOME! Thanks! It works now :)

HI!

Thanks for a great contribution.

Do you know where the problems could be:

When I place a test order and loggof (or just leave/exit/close the page) and I repeat this several times, sometimes I do get all the info (pricing, productname and description) and on other accounts I get the amount (1, 2 of whatever from a product) but no pricing (0), productname and description in my recover_sales window.

I do not get any errors.

When exactly do the recovered products show in the 'recovered sales results' and what does it say/mean.

I do get the 'examined records', but when do I see the results? I have completed an order from the e-mail but nothing is showing up in the report.

Thank you so much (again).

Jeannette