Sign in to follow this  
ozcsys

Problem with easypopulate

I am getting the following error message when I try to update my products. The file I am using is just a test file with just one product in it so I could make it as simple as possible and be sure it is working correctly before I try to upload everything and I still do not have it right. I imagine I just have something set up wrong but I have gone over it quite a few times and I do not see what it is.

Thanks

Richard

Error message

Filename: stationtest.txt

| hb3701 | --none-- | American A | descriptio | --none-- | 28.95 | 0 | 11/01/2003 | 11/01/2003 | 1000 | --none-- | 39 | --none-- | --none-- | --none-- | --none-- | "--none | --none-- | --none-- | Active

No products_model field in record. This line was not imported

| | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |

No products_model field in record. This line was not imported

The txt file I am using.

"_products_model" "v_products_image" "v_products_name_1" "v_products_description_1" "_products_url_1" "v_products_price" "v_products_weight" "v_date_avail" "v_date_added" "_products_quantity" "v_manufacturers_name" "v_categories_name_1" "v_categories_name_2" "v_categories_name_3" "_categories_name_4" "v_categories_name_5" "v_categories_name_6" "v_categories_name_7" "v_tax_class_title" "_status" "EOREOR"

"hb3701" "--none--" "American Artist" "description" "--none--" "28.95" "0" "11/01/2003" "11/01/2003" "1000" "--none--" "39" "--none--" "--none--" "--none--" "--none--"

"--none--" "--none--" "--none--" "Active" "EOREOR"

The Knowledge Base is a wonderful thing.

Do you have a problem? Have you checked out Common Problems?

There are many very useful osC Contributions

Are you having trouble with a installed contribution? Have you checked out the support thread found Here

BACKUP BACKUP BACKUP!!! You did backup, right??

WOuld it not mess up the upload by having those quotation marks as the delimetor instead of a tab? Try getting rid of the quotations.