• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

InternetSecure gateway help

evolv

Hello all

I need someone to complete a gateway that was 1/2 completed some months ago.

It is for InternetSecure at www.internetsecure.com

After the payment, the gateway does not parse any information from InternetSecure back to osC.

Can anyone complete the gateway?

Thanks in advance

Thank you

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I've posted a similar question in another string. InternetSecure does support "export scripts" that might pass this data back to OSC. I'm not sure how OSC receives that data, however...

Anyone?

• 1 month later...

The currnet contribution (951) is not complete.

InternetSecure is in the process of modifying the code to correct errors and add functionality for dual currencies. This should be posted next week. :)

• 2 months later...

InternetSecure says they are working on the problem. They will not make any suggestion as to how long it will take to do this. My thought is it would have been nice if they had reported this problem to me before we signed on for a year. If no data is returned to osc then a large precentage of the functionality of osc is useless.

If anyone is considering these guys for payment you should really consider other options first.

This seems to be an issue accross several payment modules, as is nooted by many posts on this forum. I am dealing with a Netbilling mod and am having similar issues. Maybe this is more of something osCommerce needs - rather than a fix athe mod level?

But then I'm a newbee...

PeterMixt