• Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

RMA Return Mod w/ MS2

Strife (Ryan),,

Looks like no one else using MS2 has returns,, :D

I sure would like to know there secret b4 I open my page for sales,, LOL

Anyway,, if anyone has a Returns System in place on MS2,, please let us know which mod and the details

Thanks in advance

Regards

Tom

Like the two guys above, I too would love to install the RMA return mod on my MS2 store. However, it looks to be a very involved contribution requiring many file changes and with my very limited php experience I am loathe to install a MS1 contrib on my MS2 store and then attemp to debug......

Surely there are people out there who have got this running under MS2. Let us know how you did it. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

In anticipation of many replys....Thanks

Pete

Strife (Ryan),,

Looks like no one else using MS2 has returns,, :D

I sure would like to know there secret b4 I open my page for sales,, LOL

Anyway,, if anyone has a Returns System in place on MS2,, please let us know which mod and the details

Thanks in advance

Regards

Tom

Haha, yea I would also like to know their secret. Until then I could really use this MOD. I have some PHP experiance, but I doubt it is enough to actually edit this contrib and get it to work with MS2. PLus I am wanting to go live fairly soon, so I can' tafford to take the time to wade through it.

Maybe someone out there has gotten it to work. :)

• 3 weeks later...

I almost got it to work pretty good. The only issue i'm having is where i get an udefined function when it tries to generate an RMA number. I did have to comment out a few commands out to stop other errors, but it works fine. Just need to figure out the error with generating the RMA number.

After weeks of tampering it is finally working for my standards. Thanks to the forums the majority of the issued were corrected and others were fixed from just searching all variables.

To fix the RMA issue i put this code in return_product.php (the file that goes under the catalog directory) and commented out the lines creating the error(Line 39):

$minumum = '0';

$maximum = '999999';

$randnum = rand($minimum,$maximum);

$rma_value = tep_db_prepare_input($randnum);

Now, for the next challenge. Thanks for all your help.