• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

listing auctions from shopping cart?

dimports

i tried looking but is there a way to list auctions straight from your shoppig cart. i want to be able to just browse my shopping cart and click on a "list on eBay" button and program will take description field, price, etc and roll it up in a ready made auction for you to list in an auction... maybe even logging into ebay and filling the fields for you. just one click from the shopping cart. anyone think this contribution is possible? i already have a template generator written in perl that asks for image, description, price, etc and rolls it up into a webpage. then i right click on the page and view source and copy source and paste it into ebay's description field. anyone follow? :unsure:

wow the fees dont stop with ebay. they are gettin really green. how about using macros? like opening up the sell page and macro fills in the settings you want (7 day auction, starting bid, etc. how about this:

i have a template generator.. how about clicking on product from the shopping cart to output a ready-made auction description. at the bottom of the page will be the macros button. the only manual thing to do is signing into ebay and go to the sales page. then clicking the macro to generate to choose settings, and then paste the html source code?

Edited by dimports