• Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Installment Payment Module

beardeddone

Installment Payment Module

Created by Edwin Martinez [email protected]

Translated by Winsome Benjamin [email protected]

Has anyone got this one to work for them?

I have e-mailed the author, but haven't received any replies.

It looks like a nice Contribution, but also looks like the admin files are missing, I really need this one, I have a customer that want's to make monthly payments, would someone take a look at this mod and see if it's a workable Contribution please.

Thanks

Best Regards

Is this like a lay-by system?

It's to allow purchasers to buy items by making monthly payments, sorta like lay-a-way, same difference.

I have two customers that need to use this mod if I can get this to work.

Edited by beardeddone

Best Regards

What problem exactly are you having? Did you read the install - I tried to make it clear when I translated it. It is not a full installment payment/lay-a-way mod as it will not maintain a history of payments nor will it allow the install payments to be made using it. It is meeant to say show the customer what their payments and terms will be if they lease or whatever.

Expansion to make it a full mod is needed but I have too many things to do right now so I cannot tackle it.

What problem exactly are you having?  Did you read the install - I tried to make it clear when I translated it.  It is not a full installment payment/lay-a-way mod as it will not maintain a history of payments nor will it allow the install payments to be made using it.  It is meeant to say show the customer what their payments and terms will be if they lease or whatever.

Expansion to make it a full mod is needed but I have too many things to do right now so I cannot tackle it.

Well I have a problem with the install, thanks for answering my e-mail

SNAG-0047.jpg

It looks like it looking for catalog/includes/modules/payment/installment.php, but that one doesn't exist in this mod for the english part of it, I do have a file named interconsumo.php for that subdir, You tell me.

Best Regards

• 1 month later...

After so many months of this mod existing without any answers from the author, I have fixed it myself.

This is why it is Important to have a good install.txt file

There were two errors in this mod that kept it from working

1.) In the Install_english.txt at the end

4)Add the file catalog/includes/languages/language/installment.php to the corresponding folder

This was wrong, it should read

4)Add the file catalog/includes/languages/modules/payment/installment.php to the corresponding folder

2.) the file catalog/includes/modules/payment/interconsumo.php

should be renamed to

catalog/includes/modules/payment/installment.php

Good Luck to those looking to use this mod but never could.

Enjoy!!

Best Regards

• 2 months later...

Hi

I wous woundering if some body knows what i have wrong

in the e-mail it just wount calculate the amount to pay

like this

Please Note:

Down Payment:

Q.0.00

12 payments of : Q.0.00

To apply fot this credit line, your minimum salary must be at least:Q.0.00 monthly

• 6 months later...
Hi

I wous woundering if some body knows what i have wrong

in the e-mail it just wount calculate the amount to pay

like this

Please Note:

Down Payment:

Q.0.00             

12 payments of : Q.0.00

To apply fot this credit line, your minimum salary must be at least:Q.0.00  monthly

Hi beardeddone I was wondering if you ever got this problem fixed as I am trying to do the same thing on my site. I want to add a leasing price in on my products. Have you got a link to the finished website?

• 1 year later...
Hi beardeddone I was wondering if you ever got this problem fixed as I am trying to do the same thing on my site. I want to add a leasing price in on my products. Have you got a link to the finished website?

Don't know if somebody is still interested in the solution for this problem, but I found it:

In checkout_proces.php one piece of code is missing, so the right calculation is not possible. Put this:

$payment = $currencies->price();

after

if ($payment_class->code =='installment'){

and the email will show the right figures.

• 11 months later...
Don't know if somebody is still interested in the solution for this problem, but I found it:

In checkout_proces.php one piece of code is missing, so the right calculation is not possible. Put this:

$payment = $currencies->price();

after

if ($payment_class->code =='installment'){

and the email will show the right figures.

I'm looking at this module. I have a travel site, and I want to offer a three part payment plan. Can I use this contribution. Will it allow only the first installment to be paid?

If not, any suggestions for how to do this. I can use pay by cheque or money order and have attribute boxes on the product page or something like that.

Input is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

David

• 3 months later...

Hi, I am new using OsCommerce, could you please tell me why when I tried to install my paypal module doesn't take my information.

Well I have a problem with the install, thanks for answering my e-mail

SNAG-0047.jpg

It looks like it looking for catalog/includes/modules/payment/installment.php, but that one doesn't exist in this mod for the english part of it, I do have a file named interconsumo.php for that subdir, You tell me.

Edited by cgiftshop