Sign in to follow this  
jnmunsey

Attribute_Sorter_Copierv5 & Option Type Feature

Attribute_Sorter_Copierv5 & Option Type Feature

I read some posts about how these two do not mix well.

Is there anyone who has them combined? I DON'T want to deal the the Shoppe Enhancement dealio. I already have a heavily customized OSC and it would take too much time and effort..

If anyone has any knowledge of those two contribs installed and working correctly together, or an alternative, please let me know.

Currently I already have the 3 images mod, Option Type mod, and several others installed, not to mention my own mods..

Thanks

John M

i?ve installed both contribs: option type and attributes sorter and copier. i?ve no problems and all works fine...

what?s your problem?

WAR is not the answer!

I dunno, a jumble of about 50 lines of code. Total PITA. I imagine it will take me a good while to figure it out with beyond compare.

I also have header tag control and big images/3 images installed, and then a bunch of custom stuff thrown in..

Could you give me your copy of it? I use am using the lastest Milestone release. Please e-mail to john@munsey.net

Thx

I'm having the exact same problem. I have Big Images, Meta Tags v. 3.0a, option_type_feature_v1.6, and EP_v2_74_MS and I cannot fathom any way to merge Linda's Attribute_Sorter_Copierv5

Using Win Merge both my files and Linda's show heavy differences. THe same lines are edited by other modules. If I change the line to match Attribute_Sorter_Copierv5 other mods stop working.

Is there no way to merge those mods?

I never merged them, I just have two versions of the admin section, one with a set of certain contribs and another with another (small) set

Since then I have found a few OSC packages that include numerous contribs, and I have used them since on new install..

I'm having the exact same problem.  I have Big Images, Meta Tags v. 3.0a, option_type_feature_v1.6, and EP_v2_74_MS and I cannot fathom any way to merge Linda's Attribute_Sorter_Copierv5

Using Win Merge both my files and Linda's show heavy differences.  THe same lines are edited by other modules.  If I change the line to match Attribute_Sorter_Copierv5 other mods stop working.

Is there no way to merge those mods?