• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Pollbooth woes

<_< Can someone help with a working version of pollbooth.

I downloaded the pollbooth contribution and have been having a lot of problems trying to get it to work properly.

I have utilised some of the fixes you kind people have worked on, and made a few work arounds myself, however still cannot get this to work properly.

So, I wonder if someone has a proper functioning pollbooth that they could send me, that I can modify for my site.

No longer giving free advice. Please place deposit in meter slot provided.  Individual: [=] SME: [==] Corporation: [===]
If deposit does not fit one of the slots provided then you are asking too much! :P

Is your Osc dated try Phoenix  raising oscommerce from the ashes.

Its 2.2MS2 I have searched the forum and found a lot of the answers that have fixed most of the problems, however I still have a problem in the admin config status.

the red/green indication does not change and nor does the text so the only way I can tell if a poll is private/public open/closed is to go into the catalog and view from that side then back into admin to change.

I might be wrong but I thought that I came across a thread somewhere by Defender39 dealing with some of these problems but cant seem to relocate the thread.

No longer giving free advice. Please place deposit in meter slot provided.  Individual: [=] SME: [==] Corporation: [===]
If deposit does not fit one of the slots provided then you are asking too much! :P

This thread seems to be a side shoot of

Pollbooth woes, errors and bugs need working version

by defender39

so shall continue the thread at above.

Edited by 241