• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[Contribution] UltraPics v1.0 - Addition Image Pac

OK.. I have fixed the issues as mentioned above and added the xtras.

=====================================================28/NOV/2003

Changes:

THIS UPDATE IS SUITED ONLY FOR PEOPLE

WHO HAVE INSTALLED THE MAXIDVD WYSIWYG EDITOR CONTRIBUTION!!

Yale Yu

I have one problem, if I only use small and large image, don't use extra images, in catalog,

everything shows as it should be, but in admin, lots of empty image icons shown, makes the page difficult to read.

MaxiDVD [Fixed]

Switch extra images on/off (admin)

Privewed products will only show IMAGES if they exist!! (no more empty icons)

Yale Yu

another problem, it seems the WYSIWYG HTMLArea editor is disabled if use the admin/categories.php

file included in the zip file.

MaxiDVD [Fixed]

Made the alterations needed for this to function with HTML Editor

Made the alterations needed for this to function with PHP/WYSIWYG Image Browser.

Add New Admin command

under Configuration -> HTML WYSIWYG Editor for controlling PHP IMAGE UPLOADED.. (neat!)

Add New Admin command [sql] under Configuration -> IMAGES for Enable/Disable of extra image fields .. (neat!)

Nick Spirov

I think these both are essential (ULTRA PICS & WYSIWYG EDITOR), it would be the best if someone (Lee?) would make them in one package for MS2

MaxiDVD: [TO DO!]

=====================================================

Get it HERE: http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,1642

Cheers MaxiDVD..

Minor error:

1.gif

Oops, cannot like image? It says

htmlArea error: button "insertimgurl" not found in the button list when creating wysiwyg editor for 'product_image'

Edited by yaleyu

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there!

Great contribution, although doesnt work as it should in the admin interface (catergories.php)..

When im adding an product this is what i get:

addimages.jpg

Theres no browse option for main pictures of the product! :unsure:

//Maz

I have the same on my Linux browsers until I disable HTML WYSIWYG Editor...

works fine on my windows browsers.

Im using IE to view this and even tried Mozilla which got even worser, as it didnt show the description of the fields..

//Maz

I installed WYSIWYG and it seem to work right now..

Although theres another problem now which is with the Ultra Pics contribution..

When i use the additional images system i add an picture of same size in Small and XL as i use the thumbnail system to resize the pictures automatically.. Although when i have added same file in the fields and then goto the product, i see the product as a small picture. Although when i click the picture and it pop-up's it shows the products main picture instead of the XL.

//Maz

you need to tell me what image field you are using when that happens so I can fix it.

please post any probs or bugs so I can iron them out.

most problems are cause when ppl use a snapshot CVS version of osCommerce rather than the mention milestone MS2 2.2 (required).

Cheers Lee

Problems I have:

1) The main image text boxes don't allow you to browse and they all say "picture for main description"

2) In those text boxes, backslashes are doubled when a picture address is entered but when I go back to edit, the backslashes are now spaces.

3) When I try to delete a pic, I get:

"Warning: unlink(*mydirectory*/catalog/images/C:Documents and SettingsOwnerDesktopmain.jpg): No such file or directory in /home/plezuret/public_html/ecstasy/admin/categories.php on line 213

Warning: unlink(*mydirectory*/catalog/images/secure.jpg): No such file or directory in /home/plezuret/public_html/ecstasy/admin/categories.php on line 225

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /*mydirectory*/catalog/admin/categories.php:213) in *mydirectory*/catalog/admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 18"

The first one is because of the backslashes being deleted.

The second, I don't know because the picture is there.

The third, how would I fix this?

1) The main image text boxes don't allow you to browse and they all say "picture for main description"

Q. The main image text boxes don't allow you to browse

A. This is an "addon pack only" for users with the HTMLArea WYSIWYG Editor Contribution Installed, if you dont have that install the above error will occur (No Browse Button)

In the contribution section, there where two version, the one you download "Addon Pack Only" and the one below it is a Non - HTMLArea WYSIWYG Version - the one you need to download..

Probally the same reason for the other errors you have.

say "picture for main description"

My fault I will fix that asap.

Cheers Lee

Lee

Awesome contribution! Thank you, I think it's going to work great. I need help clarifying / sorting out a few things in my mind. Are the following assumptions correct?

(Your Naming = Displayed)

Products Image = Catalog and Product Descriptions page

Bigger Image = If specified replaces the "Products Image" above in the Products Description page (i.e Products Image appears in Catalog, Bigger Image appears in Products Description).

Pop-up = If specified replaces the "Products Image" above as the Pop-up.

Small Images = Additional Images

Larger Images = If specified replaces the respective pop-ups for the "Small Images").

Is this correct? Also, where would one specify the image sizes for these? Under Admin > Configuration > Images it lists the following image sizings, how do they correspond???

Small Image Width

Small Image Height

Heading Image Width

Heading Image Height

Subcategory Image Width

Subcategory Image Height

Additional Thumb Width

Additional Thumb Height

Medium Image Width

Medium Image Height

Large Image Width

Large Image Height

Thanks!

Edited by JABevan

• 2 months later...

Very cool contribution.

I downloaded it thinking it would enlarge images without popping them up.

I didn't see this functionality so I merged ultrapics with No More Popup Windows version 2.

and omg it worked. Im surprised because my coding ability is the reason they put the ACK in hack.

if anyone is interested in this mind meld drop me a site mail.

Im why they put the !ACK! in hack

best thing to do is use EP - look for the entries image and p.image and add all the new image fields directly after them.

Lee

Lee,

Thanks for the quick response. I'm currently using Easy populate, but I'm not sure what the image field colums should be called...can you please give an example of what the colums should be called?

Thanks!

These are the additional image entries you will need to add to EP,

just add them by following suit in the the EP code everywhere "image or p.image" appears (except the froogle part)

products_image_med

products_image_lrg

products_image_sm_1

products_image_xl_1

products_image_sm_2

products_image_xl_2

products_image_sm_3

products_image_xl_3

products_image_sm_4

products_image_xl_4

products_image_sm_5

products_image_xl_5

products_image_sm_6

should be fairly straight foward is you follow suit,

perhaps you can add your modded EP file to the EP contribution if you manage to get it working.

Cheers Lee

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hello, Thanks for this contribution:

I installed it into my shop, I get all of the following:

products_image_med

products_image_lrg

products_image_sm_1

products_image_xl_1

products_image_sm_2

products_image_xl_2

products_image_sm_3

products_image_xl_3

products_image_sm_4

products_image_xl_4

products_image_sm_5

products_image_xl_5

products_image_sm_6

displayed in: Admin --->Configuration--->Images

But I don't see any of the browse to upload page, where can I find it; please help thanks!!! :blink: :blink: :blink:

My Webpage

When uploading image to Products Image:Main Image used in

catalog & description page. Clicking on th icon brings a window of my FTP directory that allows me to select file from a sub-folder under catalog/image and it's stored that way as well. The link is set to the sub. When I try to add additional image, using the mod, it goes to my local drive to look for images. How do I configure this to make sure it functions like the main image for product that lets me navigate to sub-folders (music/praiseworship/acryfromdown_sm.gif). What I would like to happen is when I click on browse, it defaults to catalog/image and I can start nagivating from there. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

The assumptiong with the contribution right now is that all images are going to be stored in image folder which I would like to organize my image folder by categories.

Thanks!

Isaac.

:rolleyes:

Contributions:

STS

Header Tags

Ebay Auctions

Ebay Auction Sales Manager

Html Wysiwyg Editor

Ultrapics

Paypal Cart IPN

Info Pages Unlimited

Shop By Price

These are the additional image entries you will need to add to EP,

just add them by following suit in the the EP code everywhere "image or p.image" appears (except the froogle part)

products_image_med

products_image_lrg

products_image_sm_1

products_image_xl_1

products_image_sm_2

products_image_xl_2

products_image_sm_3

products_image_xl_3

products_image_sm_4

products_image_xl_4

products_image_sm_5

products_image_xl_5

products_image_sm_6

should be fairly straight foward is you follow suit,

perhaps you can add your modded EP file to the EP contribution if you manage to get it working.

Cheers Lee

has anybody a working Easy Populate Code for the UltraPic Contribution???

regards,

Stefan

@ Lee: Have you???

catalog & description page. Clicking on th icon brings a window of my FTP directory that allows me to select file from a sub-folder under catalog/image and it's stored that way as well. The link is set to the sub. When I try to add additional image, using the mod, it goes to my local drive to look for images. How do I configure this to make sure it functions like the main image for product that lets me navigate to sub-folders (music/praiseworship/acryfromdown_sm.gif). What I would like to happen is when I click on browse, it defaults to catalog/image and I can start nagivating from there. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

The assumptiong with the contribution right now is that all images are going to be stored in image folder which I would like to organize my image folder by categories.

Thanks!

Isaac.

:rolleyes:

i have the same problem...

fixes?

This can be changed in:

admin/htmlarea/popups/config.inc.php, about line 19-21

define("IMAGE_DIR", trim(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES));

define("IMAGE_URL", trim(DIR_WS_CATALOG . DIR_WS_IMAGES));

//define("IMAGE_DIR", trim("/home/httpd/vhosts/ebay.com/httpdocs/catalog/images/"));

//define("IMAGE_URL", trim("/catalog/images/"));

Comment out // the two top defines and uncomment the bottom two defines then manually add your server paths to the two bottom defines.

Should be right if you type in the defines right.

Cheers Lee.