• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[Contribution] UltraPics v1.0 - Addition Image Pac

I believe you are using a new version of the osCommerce Milestone 3. The newly modified Milestone 3 codes does not work fully with the existing version of the UltraPics, meaning it's not fully compatible with Milestone 3 yet. If you were to downgrade to Milestone 2, then it should work perfectly, or just wait for the next version of UltraPics.

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am having a small newbie problem. I cannot seem to find where I upload the pictures to each product. I only have a limited number of products so I'd like to just browse and put the images on one by one for each product. How do i do this? Thanks in advance.

Hi there MaxiDVD, hope you can helpt me out with a "small" dilema that i got ;)

Is your contribution the answer to my prairs?

I have downloaded the latest UltraPics, but i hesitate to install it since it also contains a bunch of modifications that i dont need/want to use... ;)

I posted to day another thread in this issue;

http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=99743

Hope your contribution is the answer ;) (with out the "overload" that is)

----===~~oOo~~===----

// Bjarne Varoystrand aka Black Skorpio

Do to others what you want them to do to you

- �� Lek och Lust F�r Vuxna

• 4 weeks later...

Hey

Great contribution...one wee thing tho...

In Admin --> Tools menu I have 'InfoPages Unlimited'...

I add a 'new file', add the stuff to it and make it active but never appears in my shop....

Where should it appear and what do you think I have missed for it not to show up in my catalog??

Cheers Paul

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all,

I have installed the UltraPics updated version following the instructions but the extra "Browse.." buttons to upload more images don't appear.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advanced

yomero

I am getting an error when importing the sql file, both the one in the package, and the individual file you left as an option.

Error

SQL-query :  

INSERT INTO configuration_group( configuration_group_id, configuration_group_title, configuration_group_description, sort_order, visible ) 
VALUES (

'112', 'WYSIWYG Editor 1.7', 'HTMLArea 1.7 Options', '15', '1'
) 

MySQL said: 

#1062 - Duplicate entry '112' for key 1

Any ideas on the cause???

-Patrick

Ok earlier in the posts of this contrib there was mention of a code comparison tool, however I am unable to find such a tool and was wondering if anyone could tell me where to find such a tool.

It doesn't have to be free software either.

Even without using the SQL (presuming the needed changes already exist), the contrib still doesn't work. Of course it doesn't help that the guy packaged way more files than needed for the contrib. He should have only included those needed for the contrib and that is it. So it makes it hard for me to pick apart what changes he actually made. Every time I install the contrib my entire site goes down. Luckily I have a backup of it burnt to a CD. I would really like to get it to work.

-Patrick

OK fixed. There really was a duplicate entry because I had tried running the original SQL file using PHPMyAdmin and it had errored out because it didn't have single quotes. So then I tried sakebomz fixed enclosed SQL file and I guess there already was some data inserted by the previous SQL file. Just needed to removed the first insert statement from sakebomz file and it worked like a charm!

First off, just want to thank you for creating an awesome product. Works like a charm for me, and my client loves the new functionality.

The only problem I am having so far is that when my client tries to launch the Image Manger window, it isn't popping up with the full (popup) window (for instance, he can't see the browse button that would allow him to search for a new image to upload.) I've tested it out on 10 different machines in my office, and they all work fine. I can probably just make the winder re-sizable, but I was hoping their may be a more permanant solution.

Thanks for any help.

I have WYSIWYG HTMLArea MS2 v1.7 and Master_products-v1.1.5 (and a dozen other) contribution already installed.

I dont understand the codes I just copy and paste them. Unfortunatelly the author of Ultrapics doesnt wrote a copy&paste guide.

When I tried to reach the categories part in admin it gives me this error message:

Parse error: parse error in /web/companies/eware/html/admin/categories.php on line 771

This line is referencing to master product code lines. I though that I should integrate Ultrapics codes not just into the standard code part but into master product codes.

I paste here a link with my admin-categories.php:

categories.php

Would you mind to checking my code?

I am still trying to do a compare on the files to figure out all of the changes, I printed out the compare report and I am going over it right now, but so far I have only compared the index.php files. I wish the author would just document the changes to each file, or for an easier approach for himself just go to the code itself and leave notes showing the areas he added or changed. Thats how your supposed to write programs anyway, with documentation embedded. I think this program is a great idea, just needs the code to be denoted in each affected file.