}
   }

Untested but should work.

Cheers Lee

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I installed the OSCdox version of osCommerce which already has dynamic mopics and Easy Populate installed, among other things. Will I need to remove those before trying to get this to work?

Hi, is there any plans to add a browse function for the first image that is shown up in the category menu, when adding new products?

great contrib by the way, works a treat.

-----

KP

Hi there!

Great contribution, although doesnt work as it should in the admin interface (catergories.php)..

When im adding an product this is what i get:

addimages.jpg

Theres no browse option for main pictures of the product! :unsure:

Hi guys,

Great contribution must say. Everithing works fine exsept didn't resolve the problem with "smal, medium, large" description in first three boxes. All I have is just:

Products Image:

Main Image used in

catalog & description page.

infront all of those three boxes.

Bye :(

Mirch

K-P and Mirch,

Take a quick look at this page, might be the answer your after, bottom 4 posts.

http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=73375&st=40

veruus

I installed the OSCdox version of osCommerce which already has dynamic mopics and Easy Populate installed, among other things. Will I need to remove those before trying to get this to work?

Have fun, I have installed Dynamic mopics with the contrib before, possible but some changes are required, as for EP its not really a problem - I have added a modded EP to this contrib.

Your using the OSCdox -MAX loaded version or something.

Alternatively - there is another loaded oscommerce version

CRE Loaded OSC 6.0 <-- has the above installed already.

Whats installed?:

http://creloaded.com/modules.php?name=Cont...=showpage&pid=1

DEMO here: (goto edit a product in admin to test.)

http://creloaded.com/modules.php?name=Cont...=showpage&pid=2

Download here:

http://creloaded.com/modules.php?name=Down...1#categorystart

Cheers Lee

I believe I figuered it out for the mostpart but does anyone know whats wrong with this statement? I can't seem to figure out why EP isn't inserting the image filenames into the database.

$query = "INSERT INTO ".TABLE_PRODUCTS." (
  	 products_image,
# BoF Ultimate Images Pack
                   products_image_med,
                   products_image_lrg,
                   products_image_sm_1,
                   products_image_xl_1,
                   products_image_sm_2,
                   products_image_xl_2,
                   products_image_sm_3,
                   products_image_xl_3,
                   products_image_sm_4,
                   products_image_xl_4,
                   products_image_sm_5,
                   products_image_xl_5,
                   products_image_sm_6,
                   products_image_xl_6,
# EoF Ultimate Images Pack
  	 products_model,
  	 products_price,
  	 products_status,
  	 products_last_modified,
  	 products_date_added,
  	 products_date_available,
  	 products_tax_class_id,
  	 products_weight,
  	 products_master,
  	 products_master_status,
  	 products_listing_status,
  	 products_quantity,
  	 manufacturers_id)
     VALUES (
    	 '$v_products_image',";

// unmcomment these lines if you are running the image mods
	 /*
   $query .=  . $v_products_mimage . '", "'
    	 . $v_products_bimage . '", "'
    	 . $v_products_subimage1 . '", "'
    	 . $v_products_bsubimage1 . '", "'
    	 . $v_products_subimage2 . '", "'
    	 . $v_products_bsubimage2 . '", "'
    	 . $v_products_subimage3 . '", "'
    	 . $v_products_bsubimage3 . '", "'
            */
# BoF Ultimate Images Pack
             $query .="    '$v_products_image_med',
                           '$v_products_image_lrg',
                           '$v_products_image_sm_1',
                           '$v_products_image_xl_1',
                           '$v_products_image_sm_2',
                           '$v_products_image_xl_2',
                           '$v_products_image_sm_3',
                           '$v_products_image_xl_3',
                           '$v_products_image_sm_4',
                           '$v_products_image_xl_4',
                           '$v_products_image_sm_5',
                           '$v_products_image_xl_5',
                           '$v_products_image_sm_6',
                           '$v_products_image_xl_6',
# EoF Ultimate Images Pack
                '$v_products_model',
       '$v_products_price',
       '$v_db_status',
       CURRENT_TIMESTAMP,
       $v_date_added,
       $v_date_avail,
       '$v_tax_class_id',
       '$v_products_weight',
       '$v_products_master',
       '$v_products_master_status',
       '$v_products_listing_status',
       '$v_products_quantity',
       '$v_manufacturer_id')
    	 ";

When I extract the ep file, i see all the column names, and files that were inputed normally through the web interface.

Thanks

I'm hoping someone can offer help or point me in the right direction.

I've been using UltraPics and STS successfully for months. I have been troubleshooting an installation of Authorize.net Consolidated for a month or so. Last week I finally got the Authorize.net Consolidated module to work... BUT, now when I surf to my product page(s) I get a "PRODUCT NOT FOUND!" error!!!!

The product is in the database, I can still see it. When I hit preview it gives me a blank content area with the error message, but it's also giving me the correct Available Options. I added another product to test (no options). When previewing the test product I get the same error and no Available Options drop down.

I have no idea how to troubleshoot this. I'm completely stumped. At this point I'm so frustrated (and so behind on launching this site!) that I'd pay someone for help. :lol:

I've been working hard on tracking this issue down. I started another thread under the Installations forum to work this out and have found that this *seems* to be an UltraPics issue.

http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=83587&st=10

"Ok, back to the error message. I got it working (without images) by combining an old backup with the current file system. I updated the product description through the admin control panel, still worked... I added the images through the admin control panel and it broke again. At this point I'm assuming this is an Ultrapics issue and am attempting to reinstall the module............"

Has anyone else run into this??? Would a reinstall help this? Also, this install was pre-WYSIWYG... will upgrading to the latest release break anything (and is it dependent on any other installations)???

Thanks!

hi all!

i have a bigger problem with "UltraPics v1.0 - Addition Image Pack! MS2":

i installed it and after that i searched for a contri which automatically change my pics into smaller ones. i found the contribution "Automatic Thumbnail Creator v1.0 "

everything worked fine at this time... but after one month, yesterday i tried to change the pic other the admin panel and it seems to run but then i saw the endless errors on the shop

Warning: imagecolorallocate(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in f:\ftp\limos.de\shop\catalog\includes\functions\html_output.php on line 339
Warning: imagefilledrectangle(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in f:\ftp\limos.de\shop\catalog\includes\functions\html_output.php on line 340
Warning: imagecopyresampled(): requires GD 2.0 or later in f:\ftp\limos.de\shop\catalog\includes\functions\html_output.php on line 352
Warning: imagecopy(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in f:\ftp\limos.de\shop\catalog\includes\functions\html_output.php on line 353
Warning: imagedestroy(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in f:\ftp\limos.de\shop\catalog\includes\functions\html_output.php on line 354
Warning: imagejpeg(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in f:\ftp\limos.de\shop\catalog\includes\functions\html_output.php on line 357
Warning: imagedestroy(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in f:\ftp\limos.de\shop\catalog\includes\functions\html_output.php on line 363

the pic isnt showed and the errors comes if i want to change a pic or to add a new product with a pic.

i really dont know what to do and spend such a lot of time in but i havent the needed knowledge so im very happy if someone of you can help me!! :unsure:

thx

limos

I've been working hard on tracking this issue down. I started another thread under the Installations forum to work this out and have found that this *seems* to be an UltraPics issue.

http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=83587&st=10

"Ok, back to the error message. I got it working (without images) by combining an old backup with the current file system. I updated the product description through the admin control panel, still worked... I added the images through the admin control panel and it broke again. At this point I'm assuming this is an Ultrapics issue and am attempting to reinstall the module............"

Has anyone else run into this??? Would a reinstall help this? Also, this install was pre-WYSIWYG... will upgrading to the latest release break anything (and is it dependent on any other installations)???

Thanks!

Are you running any mods ontop of this? I actually got this working in 1 shot with many mods, but you could try reinstalling it, and also make sure you follow the instructions and that you place everything where it belongs. If you put this contrib in a fresh osC 2.2 MS2 it'll work perfectly.

HTH,

ok! i think i'm not far away from the solution.

the problem is, that the script needs a small sized picture which is called "X-88x96.jpg"

thats all. and then all errors are away

the problem is nearly solved but i dont wanna resize every picture again and rename it thats why i installed the script Automatic Thumbnail Creator

the script has to creat always new small pics if i open the admin panel or if i click on a link which run than the process

can somebody helps me?

thanks alot!!

limos

Just wondering if anyone has Ultra Images working with Master Products

Johnson's Code slightly modified:

case 'MASTER_LIST_IMAGE':
          if (tep_not_null($listing['products_image'])) {
            $lc_align = 'center';
            if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id'])) {
              $lc_text = '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, 'manufacturers_id=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id'] . '&products_id=' . $listing['products_id']) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'planet_aquaria/camera.gif', $listing['products_name'], 14, 15) . '</a>';
            } else {
              $lc_text = '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, ($cPath ? 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&' : '') . 'products_id=' . $listing['products_id']) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'planet_aquaria/camera.gif', $listing['products_name'], 14, 15) . '</a>';
            } 
   } else {
              $lc_text = tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'pixel_trans.gif', $listing['products_name'], 14, 15);
            }   
         break;

MaxiDVD's Ultimate Images Pack Code for product_info.php

[code]  

<?php
  if (tep_not_null($product_info['products_image'])) {
?> 
           <?php // BoF MaxiDVD: Ultra Images Pack! ?> 
           <?php
if ($product_info['products_image_med']!='') {
        $new_image = $product_info['products_image_med'];
        $image_width = MEDIUM_IMAGE_WIDTH;
        $image_height = MEDIUM_IMAGE_HEIGHT;
       } else {
        $new_image = $product_info['products_image'];
        $image_width = SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH;
        $image_height = SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT;}?> 
           <script language="javascript"><!--
    document.write('<?php echo '<div align="center"><a href="javascript:popupWindow(\\\'' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_POPUP_IMAGE, 'pID=' . $product_info['products_id'] . 'ℑ=0') . '\\\')">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $new_image, addslashes($product_info['products_name']), $image_width, $image_height, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br>' . tep_image_button('image_enlarge.gif', TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE) . '</a></div>'; ?>');
//--></script> 
           <noscript> 
          <?php echo '<div align="center"><a href="' . tep_href_link(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image_med']) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $new_image . 'ℑ=0', addslashes($product_info['products_name']), $image_width, $image_height, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br>' . tep_image_button('image_enlarge.gif', TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE) . '</a></div>'; ?> 
          </noscript> 
           <?php // EoF MaxiDVD: Ultra Images Pack! ?> 
           <?php
  }
?>

What i was trying to do with your code and his is to make the master listing page which displays slave items show a image icon for slave products with images, and instead of clicking on it to bring you to the slave product it would do a popup of the slaves bigger picture using maxi's images pack.

Here's a test code that I tried to do myself, but when the picture popsup it shows a red x,

[CODE]

<script language="javascript"><!--
document.write('<?php echo '<div align="center"><a href="javascript:popupWindow(\\\'' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_POPUP_IMAGE, 'manufacturers_id=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id'] . '&products_id=' . $listing['products_id'] . 'ℑ=0') . '\\\')">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'planet_aquaria/camera.gif', addslashes($product_info['products_name']), 14, 15, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '</a></div>'; ?>');
//--></script> 
<noscript> 
<?php echo '<div align="center"><a href="' . tep_href_link(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image_med']) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'planet_aquaria/camera.gif' . 'ℑ=0', addslashes($product_info['products_name']), 14, 15, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '</a></div>'; ?> 
</noscript>

Thanks again, and sorry for the trouble, hopefully this will help others with the same situation in mind.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a little problem with this contribution.

There is no browse window for adding the main pictures.. :unsure:

I enclose a picture of the problem..

problem.jpg

When uploading image to Products Image:Main Image used in

catalog & description page. Clicking on th icon brings a window of my FTP directory that allows me to select file from a sub-folder under catalog/image and it's stored that way as well. The link is set to the sub. When I try to add additional image, using the mod, it goes to my local drive to look for images. How do I configure this to make sure it functions like the main image for product that lets me navigate to sub-folders (music/praiseworship/acryfromdown_sm.gif). What I would like to happen is when I click on browse, it defaults to catalog/image and I can start nagivating from there. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

The assumptiong with the contribution right now is that all images are going to be stored in image folder which I would like to organize my image folder by categories.

This can be changed in:

admin/htmlarea/popups/config.inc.php, about line 19-21

define("IMAGE_DIR", trim(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES));

define("IMAGE_URL", trim(DIR_WS_CATALOG . DIR_WS_IMAGES));

//define("IMAGE_DIR", trim("/home/httpd/vhosts/ebay.com/httpdocs/catalog/images/"));

//define("IMAGE_URL", trim("/catalog/images/"));

Comment out // the two top defines and uncomment the bottom two defines then manually add your server paths to the two bottom defines.

Should be right if you type in the defines right.

Cheers Lee.

I tried this and for the main image it works just fine, but for the smaller images, it still brings up my local drive for the browse window. Is there anyway to bring the browse window to look at my server instead?

sparks

• 1 month later...

Hello!

Thanks for this lovely contribution. works fine. Just one issue.

The popup image doesnt seem to work properly.

when i click on the image the XL Image in the popup doesnt appear.

this is what i get when i right click on the popup image:

http://1.1.1.75/oscommerce/catalog/popup_image.php?

any assistance will be appreciated.

Thanks

hk

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Thanks for your great contribution.

Till yesterday I thougt it worked fine, but yesterday I saw that the large images don't appear in the popup. I use for the popups other pics than for the product images, but when I click the product image, the same image appears in the popup.

This same image also popups when I click the additional images.

When I look in my admin I see the images I uploaded.

What did I do wrong?? :huh:

GR,