• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

ADMIN ACCESS with LEVEL help

jgkiefer

I managed to get the ADMIN ACCESS with LEVEL contribution installed and working except for the Administrator Groups.

When I click on => Administrator => Member groups I get the following error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: tep_array_merge() in /home/kiesysc/public_html/qc2/admin/admin_members.php on line 352

Could someone help me by telling me where I may find the code to correct this? I have been at this since yesterday and finally decided it was time to ask for help.

I had the same problem. For some reason the function tep_array_merge is missing in the osC MS2 release. You can find it on the forums if you do a search. Just copy and paste it into general.php in the /catalog/includes/functions folder and it will work.

-Chris

Chris Sullivan

Need a little help.

Not new to software dev, but new to this. Trying to install Admin Access mod but keep getting errors.

This is the error:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare tep_db_connect() (previously declared  

I chose to update each php file instead of copying direct. (so I would not loose my other recently added mods.) Made all the changes. First problem with column_left.php. Still not sure if that is fixed. Added the code but chose not to add the below code to the bottom part of the file in the install.txt. (as directed)

If you don't want the options unavailable to the user to be shown then wrap the box according to the following

if (CanShowBox('configuration.php')) { include(DIR_WS_BOXES . 'configuration.php'); };
 if (CanShowBox('modules.php')) { require(DIR_WS_BOXES . 'modules.php'); };
 if (CanShowBox('catalog.php')) { require(DIR_WS_BOXES . 'catalog.php'); };
 if (CanShowBox('customers.php')) { require(DIR_WS_BOXES . 'customers.php'); };
 if (CanShowBox('taxes.php')) { require(DIR_WS_BOXES . 'taxes.php'); };
 if (CanShowBox('localization.php')) { require(DIR_WS_BOXES . 'localization.php'); };
 if (CanShowBox('reports.php')) { require(DIR_WS_BOXES . 'reports.php'); };
 if (CanShowBox('tools.php')) { require(DIR_WS_BOXES . 'tools.php'); };
 if (CanShowBox('administrators.php')) { require(DIR_WS_BOXES . 'administrators.php'); };

since the way I read it is: I don't want the columns to the left to show if they DON'T have access.

Can someone help me with this install? Any advice would be good.

One other thing: The logon, logoff, and administrators.php files are included in the download but the instructions arn't really clear on where to ftp'em. Can someone help with that as well. Maybe some basic knowledge would help me to understand a little better.

I have gotten other contribs to work, but this one is giving me some problems.

thanks

okay - seems I am thinking outload in this forum and I apologize for that, but now I am having problems logging in... I get the login screen enter U and P and get same screen. Still no access. Tried deleting row from adminstrators table and re-inserting... tried new login with no success. Any ideas?

Thanks

Dumped my test install. Going to reinstall and start from scratch. Hopefully I can get it right this time. I have a backup of my other deltas. ;-) I *NEED* to learn PHP in a bad way. :rolleyes:

Does anyone know if I can get this to work with ver. 2.2CVS? I have tried a couple different times and keep running into issues. Sorry for the flood of messages about this.