• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Email to Manufacturer

danjfoley

Ok here is what i need to do, if someone can either point to be a contributtion that does this, or point me in the right direction that would be helpful. I'm an experienced php programmer so I can figure this out, i just need a bit of help as to how to approach it.

I need an order email to be sent to each Manufacturer every time one of their products has been ordered.

For example.. if customer b orders 4 items from Manufacturer A and 3 item from Manufacturer Manufacturer... Manufacturer A will get an email with the 4 items that were order from them, and Manufacturer B will get an email with the 3 items that were order from them...

The reason is that these items are not shipped directly from my client, but rather directly from the Manufacturer.

Please let me know how to approach this. (other wise each order will have to be manual checked and the Manufacturer emailed with their part of the order)

Thanks.