• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Shopping cart problem

chfields

If I click on the update button in the shopping cart it takes me to advanced search page. I have MS2 very heavily modded, I also get that when adding to cart from product info page. i tried replacing both shopping_cart.php and product_info.php to no avail....you can see it at My test site

includes/boxes/search.php is missing a </form> tag. Probably should be at the end of this line:

<td class="boxText" align="center"><form name="quick_find" action="http://www.mrsfieldsgoodies.com/catalog/advanced_search_result.php" method="get"><input type="hidden" name="osCsid" value="bc02b82aea6533b54a481963ef85f57e" /><input type="text" name="keywords" size="10" maxlength="30" style="width: 95px"> <input type="hidden" name="osCsid" value="bc02b82aea6533b54a481963ef85f57e"><input type="image" src="includes/languages/english/images/buttons/button_quick_find.gif" border="0" alt="Search" title=" Search ">

Hth,

Matt

I have the basic template system installed and my search.php shows

?>

<!-- search //-->

<?php

$boxHeading = BOX_HEADING_SEARCH;

$corner_left = 'square';

$corner_right = 'square';

$boxContent_attributes = ' align="center"';

$boxContent = tep_draw_form('quick_find', tep_href_link(FILENAME_ADVANCED_SEARCH_RESULT, '', 'NONSSL', false), 'get');

$boxContent .= tep_draw_input_field('keywords', '', 'size="10" maxlength="30" style="width: ' . (BOX_WIDTH-30) . 'px"') . ' ' . tep_hide_session_id() . tep_image_submit('button_quick_find.gif', BOX_HEADING_SEARCH) . '<br>' . BOX_SEARCH_TEXT . '<br><a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ADVANCED_SEARCH) . '"><b>' . BOX_SEARCH_ADVANCED_SEARCH . '</b></a>';

$boxContent .= '</form>' .

require(DIR_WS_TEMPLATES . TEMPLATENAME_BOX);

$boxContent_attributes = '';

?>

<!-- search_eof //-->

should be

$boxContent .= '</form>';

Not sure if that's the problem or just a forum typo. However, looking at the HTML, that </form> is not being output. If that is your actual code, it may be happening like this: since whitespace does not matter,

require(DIR_WS_TEMPLATES . TEMPLATENAME_BOX);

is the same as

$boxContent .= '</form>' . require(DIR_WS_TEMPLATES . TEMPLATENAME_BOX);

which would process in this order:

1. Perform the require, which apparently outputs the box.

2. Concatenate the results of the require (probably something like '') to the end of </form>.

3. Concatenate that to the end of whatever $boxContent holds at the moment.

4. Next thing that happens is that the next box assigns something new to $boxContent, so the current version (with the </form> is lost).

Of course, if that's not what is actually in the file, then this is all moot.

Hth,

Matt

Archived