• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

need feedback

kinetek

hi...kinetek....nice site, it's very good, would you mind if I could ask you that how you layout the site....do you write them mostly(code)...or any other tools that you use

personally writing code is hard for me......and i wonder why some people can do such layout.....and again.....i am very new to php & osc stuff......indeed you are right...i perhaps need a lot more time.... :unsure: :unsure: :blink: :rolleyes:

nice....you drink tea yourself :P

I am from Taiwan and a lot of people drink tea.. :)

OS-commerce is great, but with other magical contributions, that is just so "COOL"!

well, how i usually do my sites is do the layout in photoshop and then slice it into images where needed and hand-code the html and place these images in tables. then i add any php necessary. sometimes the php has to generate parts of the page or the whole page so i change the last 2 steps around according to the situation.

taiwan..aka formosa :) the best oolong tea come from there.

Great job! Have you got Header Tags contribution working? I'm not seeing the product name in the title bar. How about All Products contribution? When I installed these contributions within a few months we were on the first Google page in Australia...umm I am in Australia. Looks like you have a bigger job.

rag

do you happen to have the links to these contributions? it's so hard to find things in the contributions section.

Archived