• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Review product removal

Hi folks

Sorry if this sounds rather a simple thing.

I have removed the review product box from the main page area, No Problems there.

I need to remove the reviews product link from the actual product. You know that graphic at the bottom of the product, this also has the add to cart link as well.

If someone can point me in the right direction I will be happy with oscommerce2.2ms2..

Many thanks

:D

Ok Guys its all solved, I just remooved the:

<?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_REVIEWS, tep_get_all_get_params()) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_reviews.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_REVIEWS) . '</a>'; ?>

from the relevent file

Cheers

Which one is the relevant file? I'm a newbie and not sure in which php file to look for this line :-)

Thanks, old hippy! I've been wondering the same thing!!!

Thanks in advance for your help :-)

Khim~

Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup :-)

Khim,

In the product_info.php (in your "catalog" or "shop" directory) file, around line 184, remove the following:

<td class="main"><a href="<?php echo tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_REVIEWS, substr(tep_get_all_get_params(), 0, -1)); ?>"><?php echo tep_image_button('button_reviews.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_REVIEWS); ?></a></td>

Or, "comment out" the echo for this by using "//" in front of "echo", like this:

<td class="main"><a href="<?php //echo tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_REVIEWS, substr(tep_get_all_get_params(), 0, -1)); ?>"><?php //echo tep_image_button('button_reviews.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_REVIEWS); ?></a></td>

This will remove the "reviews" button from your product information page.

Good luck :).

• 4 weeks later...
  • 9 years later...