Sign in to follow this  
spilotes

Allprods Contribution

I have one question..............the read file states

4. Add this hidden link to where ever you like it i placed it in the catalog/includes/Header.php but you can also place it in footer or whereecer you want too :-)

What hidden link is being spoken of??

Confused worm farmer looking for assistance.

I guess that my question should also be which update/version should I be using. I'm using MS2.2 for my site.

<?php /* All Products */ echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link('allprods.php', '', 'NONSSL') . '"></a>' ?>

Thank you for the quick reply. As you can probably tell I'm new at all of this.

Well, being new, you should remember to try to have some patience, and not get frustrated.

Expressions like "aarrggghh" are a clear indication of frustration.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE: As of Oct 2006, I'm not as active in this forum as I used to be, but I still work with osC quite a bit.

If you have a question about any of my posts here, your best bet is to contact me though either Email or PM in my profile, and I'll be happy to help.

Most definately frustrated. Learning all from scratch.............no php or sql knowledge whatsoever. This forum is my online life line and I'm very appreciative of all the help.

I know how you feel, when I first came here I knew nothing of php or mysql and now I can help other people with simple problems. I'm trying to give back what I have gotten from this great forum.