• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Store about to go live!

monkey212

Almost done with my store ExtremeModz and about to go live. If anyone see's any problems or has any suggestions, let me know. What you seen now was done by my friend who did an amazing job for me, i just want to make sure nothing is left out. If you have any ideas or suggestions to imporove or add , please let me know.

constructive criticism only!

Your logo is all like jaged like and not anti aliased... so its dead ugly

Heaps of your pictures are squashed and ugly.

The whiteish background for the info boxes dosent match the site so ugly.

:P

I agree with Cplod on this one... it does look ugly.

TIP: A bit f customisation goes a long way.

Check out some of the other oscommerce web sites in this board and get some ideas.

Dan

Can't beat that for service - redoing your logo for you :)

Though your actual problem with the logo is that you are using a transparent gif with a dark color for the transparency... Save the image as a gif without transparency and you should be all good.

I'm afraid I don't like it... it looks just like the standard osCommerce. Also your use of colors is in my opinion not suitable for a professional website. Many have tried, but all professional websites stick to white background with something on it.

Also your rolling shop information doesn't work, it scrolls outside of the box. I'm using Mozilla, a growing minority. I've seen this problem before so it's probably a problem with the contribution, not your implementation.

HTH,

Willem.

Awful. Really not nice at all.

Try removing the border from "centershop". It looks really bad. Also try setting your page background to the same colour as the middle of the "xbox" X in your header - that could look kinda funky.

Too many infoboxes. Remove some and it would look better. But the main thing is to remove that centershop rubbish.

hth

Archived