• Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

iKobo - payment module

Elmo

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Happy New Year to all,

I am know just P of PHP, can't handle programming. I too wish to use the iKobo payment option.

Here are resources for developers,

Here you can find the details of iKobo ( http://www.ikobo.com ) merchant account for development purpose.

With iKobo's IPN you are able to integrate iKobo payments with your website's back end operations. IPN sends you immediate notification and confirmation of all payments processed by iKobo.

Here is the sample PHP code provided by iKobo http://www.ikobo.com/phpscript.txt

You can find a user guide here. http://ikobo.com/shopping_cart_manual.pdf

May be this helps for development.

Thanks

Kiran

• 1 month later...
It's like Paypal but customers don't have to sign up for an account. Just what I've been looking for but without a module for oscommerce.

Yes, it is like Paypal.

Aftre mailing several times to support, I got reply. They still have no support for 3rd party shopping systems.

There are 2 options for shopping.

1. Buy Button

2. Using their own cart.

In some cases it better then paypal, where your account can not be varified for some countries.

In both cases it problem for cusomer to signup for one more account when he come for purchase.

• 4 weeks later...
I have setup a very basic ikobo module for my store. Im still testing it. If anyone is interested or wants to help with development, feel free to PM me.

It is not automated one, insted one can modify offile payment moduel and use as iKobo module.

Those who like to see demo, visit http://www.ostemplates.net select iKobo as your payment.

This is what you see at checkout.

Make Payment To Account Number: HC955656AU

Click Here to make your payment. Once you have made your payment come back to this page and click the Confirm order button.

Your order will not be available until we receive payment.

You have link placed to signup and pay, after successful payment, click on confirm. :P

I have spoken with ikobo and they currently DO NOT support third party shopping carts. It is something they will look at in the future. For now it will have to be an offline payment module.

Cralyn,

I am sorry about my comments about iKobo module.

I already mentioned that in my previous post, that iKobo is not supporting 3rd party carts.

Yes, it is like Paypal.

After mailing several times to support, I got reply. They still have no support for 3rd party shopping systems.

There are 2 options for shopping.

1. Buy Button

2. Using their own cart.

In some cases it better then paypal, where your account can not be verified for some countries.

In both cases it problem for customer to signup for one more account when he come for purchase.

The only thing is to try IPN, actually there is not much documentation is available.

Thanks

Kiran

Kiran,

The IPN they are talking about is not the same as PayPal. Its basically something that is totally different and has the same name. Currently ikobos IPN is just what it says. It instantly notifies you of a received payment. Nothing else.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...