• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Gift Registry and Lay Buy (layaway)????

help, I desperately am looking for a gift registry module and a lay buy (called layaway) module.. does anyone know of one - currently running ms2 and need something for mums to be able to select products and other members of the family buy from the list etc., as well as a module where they can select their products and pay them off over a period of time... help please :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
The Wishlist contrib is really great, but, it doesn't have any layaway capabilities. http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,1682

That's not the registry contribution I have been talking about. Mine is at http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,1226.

Didn't understand the layaway functionality completely. Can you please show me some samples or describe the functionality a bit more?

G.

Lay away (at least what I know as lay away) is where the customer does not have enough money to buy the item, so they pay a down payment to reserve it and make payments over time. When the complete price has been collected, the item is shipped.

Hth,

Matt

Always back up before making changes.