• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

The Best Gifts Online

There is an easy way to do your tabs using pure .css. I do this on a few sites, and it appears to work OK. If you like I can PM you the URL of a site this is active on so that you can see what I mean.

Cannot post it here as it's in development, and I'm not allowed to post any development URLs unfortunately, as it's considered spam !

This may seem like a stupid question... but...

How did you get the lines on the left and right side of the site... in other words... all the content is inside one big huge box. Its lined on the sides... I'm trying to do the same thing but dunno how to... any help would be greatly appreciated.

BTW I really do love your site... its user friendly... colors are not too bright and not too dull... it looks great!

WOW!

For a newbie to me it is awesome! I do have a question though. On your Welcome Logo when you mouse over it has some code showing w/ the text.

<h3>Welcome to TBGO-<br>The Best Gifts Online</h3>

OMG Thanks for the quick reply and thank you sooooooooooo much for the contribution... You're soooo awesome! HAHAHAHA I'm overjoyed because I've spent too many days and nights and days in front of this stupid computer researching stuff on php and on this forums... literally about to go insane and pull my hair out :P

Thanks a bunch! I'm going to try it right now!

Janna,

Thanks for pointing that out... It was because I was calling the HEADING_TITLE from the page which would normally be fine but I had added the extra tags to it... I've fixed it now tho :)

Oink,

Glad to have saved you some hair :P

Archived