• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Extra images Contribution (uploading images)

Hi all,

I love the extra images contributions... it suits my purpose very well.

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,1289

However, I would really find it useful if the field where you write the filename of image you want to display had a browse button like in the catalog or in the HTML WYSIWYG Editor for Product Desc, MS1 2.2 Contribution. preferily the latter of these. Basically i was wondering if somebody would be willing to help me figure out how to do this.

I really need a way to upload images to the server or select them from a server from within the catalog, and preferily from within the products_extra_images.php file.

Many thank for your help in advance.

there is a contrib for what you are looking for. I am using it but installed it so long ago and about 50 contributions ago and do not recall the name of it.

basically it allows the input for small, medium and large images. each has it's own field with a browse button in the admin console.

Thanks for your input but i particularly like extra images because i can have several different images on the one page. you can see an example of this here:

http://www.inquisitivemind.com.au/musclege...p/products_id/5

although i used the same image twice in this instance you can use two entirely diffrent images.

With the Small medium and large images contribution you would use the same picture and just have three diffrent sizes.

Surely there is a way to add the browse button and associated upload function to the textbox in the admin side of the extra images contribution.