• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Large image in PRODUCT_INFO.PHP

john peter

Hi iam newbi, so forgive me if this is not a news flash! : :unsure:

If u would like the product info to display a large image, but u do not want the whats new and the spacials to disolay a large image u cant change it in the PRODUCT_INFO.PHP file.

In about line 110 replace this line :

document.write('<?php echo '<a href="java script:popupWindow(\\\'' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_POPUP_IMAGE, 'pID=' . $product_info['products_id']) . '\\\')">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], addslashes($product_info['products_name']), SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br>' . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '</a>'; ?>');

with:

document.write('<?php echo '<a href="java script:popupWindow(\\\'' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_POPUP_IMAGE, 'pID=' . $product_info['products_id']) . '\\\')">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], addslashes($product_info['products_name']), /*SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH*/150, /*SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT*/220, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br>' . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '</a>'; ?>');

Look for ( /*SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH*/150, /*SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT*/220) that is all I have change u can change the value 150 and 220 as u desire until u have the image size u want-

hope u can use this and sry if this is allready postet.

J :-)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice idea - I took this a little further and decided that since the big images obviously show the product a lot better than the small ones (and who knows if people click to see the more detailed pic anyway) I thought why not just show the large image on the product_info page, while keeping the small images (thumbnails) everywhere else.

So at the very top of the product_info.php file find this:

<?php
 $product_info = tep_db_query("select p.products_id, pd.products_name, pd.products_description, p.products_model, p.products_quantity, p.products_image, p.products_subimage1, p.products_subimage2, p.products_subimage3, p.products_subimage4, p.products_subimage5, p.products_subimage6, pd.products_url, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, p.products_date_added, p.products_date_available, p.manufacturers_id, m.manufacturers_id, m.manufacturers_name from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " m, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where m.manufacturers_id=p.manufacturers_id and p.products_id = '" . $HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pd.products_id = '" . $HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pd.language_id = '" . $languages_id . "'");

if (!tep_db_num_rows($product_info)) { // product not found in database
?>

and replace with this:

<?php
 $product_info = tep_db_query("select p.products_id, pd.products_name, pd.products_description, p.products_model, p.products_quantity, p.products_image, p_products_bimage, p.products_subimage1, p.products_subimage2, p.products_subimage3, p.products_subimage4, p.products_subimage5, p.products_subimage6, pd.products_url, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, p.products_date_added, p.products_date_available, p.manufacturers_id, m.manufacturers_id, m.manufacturers_name from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " m, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where m.manufacturers_id=p.manufacturers_id and p.products_id = '" . $HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pd.products_id = '" . $HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pd.language_id = '" . $languages_id . "'");

if (!tep_db_num_rows($product_info)) { // product not found in database
?>

(we just added p.products_bimage right after p_products_image that's all)

then replace this (around line 110) of product_info.php:

<script language="javascript"><!--
document.write('<?php echo '<a href="javascript:popupWindow(\\\'' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_POPUP_IMAGE, 'pID=' . $product_info_values['products_id']) . '\\\')">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info_values['products_image'], addslashes($product_info_values['products_name']), SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br>' . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '</a>'; ?>');
//--></script>
<noscript>
<?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info_values['products_image']) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info_values['products_image'], $product_info_values['products_name'], SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br>' . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '</a>'; ?>
</noscript>

with this new bit of code:

<?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info_values['products_bimage']) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info_values['products_bimage'], $product_info_values['products_name'], /*SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH*/220, /*SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT*/220, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"')
. '</a>'; ?>

again, replace the 220 with whatever size your larger image is set to.

Voila! You can see an example here

Jen

ps not a coder but it works for me :)

I haven't lost my mind - I have it backed up on disk somewhere.

Oops I made a mistake above - I accidentally kept the image still clickable.

For the last "replace with" above use this:

<?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info_values['products_bimage'], $product_info_values['products_name'], /*SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH*/220, /*SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT*/220, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"'); ?>

Jen

I haven't lost my mind - I have it backed up on disk somewhere.

• 2 weeks later...

I may be missing something here, but does this method require adding a bimage field to your products table in the database? If not, how does this code know where to find the larger image. And what are all those sub_images and where can they be set?

Yes, I am new to this php stuff too. I used to be a programmer, but I stopped for lunch one day and have been playing catch-up ever since.

Thanks,

TLC

I realize this may sound like a dumb question, but consider the source.

I,ve done like that and it works fine, but how am I gonna cofigure the to be in the original ratio instead of width 150, height 220...

Maybe I want to make the bigger image smaller by keeping the ration respectedly, let say width 150 and height in 100% for ratio but I don't know how to command the scripts.

Please someone help!

• 2 months later...

Oooh! Beautiful store!

Yeah, that's what we want! I hadn't had a chance to repost until now but I used the code in this thread and just put in the width measurement and then '' (two single quotes) for the height measurement and it worked for me.

What worked for you?

Oh, and then I wanted to make it not clickable so the image call that I ended up with was this:

<?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_bimage'], $product_info['products_name'], BIG_IMAGE_WIDTH, BIG_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'hspace="5" vspace="5" class="ProductInfoImage"'); ?>

Thanks. That store was actually a pretty easy one.

Well, I'll tell you that if your images aren't already pretty big....making them that size from a smaller image can AND WILL create much distortion.

The easiest way to accomplish this is to just edit the code in the product_info.php page directly. You will end up removing the ability to edit the size from the admin....but once you set this up then you should be all set.

HTH.

-Chris

Chris Sullivan

my junk looks dirty!

need site scrubber...get all the fuzz off...

oh my...ive got a ways to go..

just hope the cheerios hold up...i got little starz circling round my head and its not earthlink

I'm looking to do something like this as well, but I am just starting out with os-commerce.

I looked at the product_info.php file, but it doesn't look anything like the file described earlier in this thread - in fact taking a fragment from the earlier post and using it to search the file in my installation frequently comes up finding nothing.

Any ideas?

I may be missing something here, but does this method require adding a bimage field to your products table in the database? If not, how does this code know where to find the larger image. And what are all those sub_images and where can they be set?

I am wondering about this too. When I tried the code above, I get the following error:

1054 - Unknown column 'p.products_bimage' in 'field list'

select p.products_id, pd.products_name, pd.products_description, p.products_model, p.products_quantity, p.products_image, p.products_bimage, pd.products_url, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, p.products_date_added, p.products_date_available, p.manufacturers_id from products p, products_description pd where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = '28' and pd.products_id = p.products_id and pd.language_id = '1'

[TEP STOP]

so I assume I have to add it. But I am unsure how to go about that, or what I would have to alter in order to populate it when a new product is added.

I am also very curious about the sub_images - I have a need to display more that on product image per product.

Thanks!

Thanks. That store was actually a pretty easy one.

Well, I'll tell you that if your images aren't already pretty big....making them that size from a smaller image can AND WILL create much distortion.

The easiest way to accomplish this is to just edit the code in the product_info.php page directly. You will end up removing the ability to edit the size from the admin....but once you set this up then you should be all set.

HTH.

-Chris

Sorry but I'm a php newbie. Could you give a few details about how you've done this?

Thanks

I am wondering about this too. When I tried the code above, I get the following error:

1054 - Unknown column 'p.products_bimage' in 'field list'

[TEP STOP]

so I assume I have to add it. But I am unsure how to go about that, or what I would have to alter in order to populate it when a new product is added.

I am also very curious about the sub_images - I have a need to display more that on product image per product.

Okay - so I figured out how to do the larger picture - I installed big image, and it's working great.

Now, I am very interested in the sub pictures and how that was done. I am starting to look through the contributions that deal with images/multiple images/etc. does anyone have any recommendations?

• 1 month later...

I may be doing something stupid here (I usually am) but the file I'm supposed to be editing is catalogue/includes/product_info.php right???? well when I edit that and view the site there is no difference. Description images are still coming up small and the link to popup is still there. On a note I'm also using the Keep Image Proportions 1.3 contribution.

Yep, Stupid me, I was editing the wrong file, I should have checked for it in the catalogue folder not catalogue/includes, you mentioned the BigImage contribution, which one is this and is is for the latest version of OsCommerce??

What day, can't always wait for a reply to help out. Wish this thing had an edit post button, make things much easier. Right, I've found the large images contribution It's here for those that are looking for it after reading this thread I've installed it as it asked but get the following error.

1054 - Unknown column 'p_products_bimage' in 'field list'

select p.products_id, pd.products_name, pd.products_description, p.products_model, p.products_quantity, p.products_image,p_products_bimage, pd.products_url, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, p.products_date_added, p.products_date_available, p.manufacturers_id from xoops_shop_products p, xoops_shop_products_description pd where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = '28' and pd.products_id = p.products_id and pd.language_id = '1'

[TEP STOP]

I know I inserted an extra column in the products description table after images in the database using myphpadmin. and since I haven't made any mods to the files it wanted me to copy over, it should have worked fine. <_< In the shops admin I can add both large and std images and I can then see them when I browse my database. I'm using xoops with the OsCommerce module which means the table is currently at xoops_shop_products. I'm a TOTAL noob when it comes to php so please be patient with me :) any help would be greatly appreciated

Ok, I'm getting closer to the finish line, Turns out JenReds code had an error in it

p.products_image, p_products_bimage,

should have read

p.products_image, p.products_bimage,

full stop instead of an underscore. right no errors apearing on the screen, but also no large image, just a large box with the dreaded red X. (Hope all this is helping someone else too) So I now need help to fix this problem, and I also need to know if anyone's got this to work with Easy Populate, as I've tried to create an ep file but the column for large image isnt on there, how would I go about adding it. I can see a day & night of coffee overdose comming on.

For those of you who asked, this is all I did to achieve the results found at: http://www.soundspaces.com/catalog

<?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], $product_info['products_name'], '300', '300', 'hspace="5" vspace="5"'); ?>

Notice I just edited the width and height tags when calling the tep_image function.

HTH,

-Chris

Chris Sullivan

Ended up scrapping most of what I'd done and went for the easy option.

1) Downloaded the Keep Image Proportions Contribution Get It Here , Install that to stop your images from getting stretched out of shape when you use various size images.

2) Edited my Products_info.php file to the following, you will notice I've also taken out the 'Product added on' line and put 'Price:' next to the product price and I have my large image appearing in the centre with the description underneath. Oh and there's no click to enlarge option. Hope this helps. Just copy the code over your current products_info.php found in your catalogue folder.

<?php
/*
 $Id: product_info.php,v 1.97 2003/07/01 14:34:54 hpdl Exp $

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions
 http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright (c) 2003 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License
*/

require('includes/application_top.php');

require(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '/' . FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO);

$product_check_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pd.products_id = p.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");
 $product_check = tep_db_fetch_array($product_check_query);
?>
<!doctype html public "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">
<html <?php echo HTML_PARAMS; ?>>
<head>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=<?php echo CHARSET; ?>">
<title><?php echo TITLE; ?></title>
<base href="<?php echo (($request_type == 'SSL') ? HTTPS_SERVER : HTTP_SERVER) . DIR_WS_CATALOG; ?>">
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="stylesheet.css">
<script language="javascript"><!--
function popupWindow(url) {
 window.open(url,'popupWindow','toolbar=no,location=no,directories=no,status=no,menubar=no,scrollbars=no,res
izable=yes,copyhistory=no,width=100,height=100,screenX=150,screenY=150,top=150,le
ft=150')
}
//--></script>
</head>
<body marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" topmargin="0" bottommargin="0" leftmargin="0" rightmargin="0">
<!-- header //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'header.php'); ?>
<!-- header_eof //-->

<!-- body //-->
<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="3" cellpadding="3">
 <tr>
   <td width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" valign="top"><table border="0" width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
<!-- left_navigation //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_left.php'); ?>
<!-- left_navigation_eof //-->
   </table></td>
<!-- body_text //-->
   <td width="100%" valign="top"><?php echo tep_draw_form('cart_quantity', tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, tep_get_all_get_params(array('action')) . 'action=add_product')); ?>
     <table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
       <?php
 if ($product_check['total'] < 1) {
?>
       <tr> 
         <td>
           <?php new infoBox(array(array('text' => TEXT_PRODUCT_NOT_FOUND))); ?>
         </td>
       </tr>
       <tr> 
         <td><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '100%', '10'); ?></td>
       </tr>
       <tr> 
         <td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="2" class="infoBox">
             <tr class="infoBoxContents"> 
               <td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
                   <tr> 
                     <td width="10"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '10', '1'); ?></td>
                     <td align="right"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_continue.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_CONTINUE) . '</a>'; ?></td>
                     <td width="10"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '10', '1'); ?></td>
                   </tr>
                 </table></td>
             </tr>
           </table></td>
       </tr>
       <?php
 } else {
   $product_info_query = tep_db_query("select p.products_id, pd.products_name, pd.products_description, p.products_model, p.products_quantity, p.products_image, pd.products_url, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, p.products_date_added, p.products_date_available, p.manufacturers_id from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pd.products_id = p.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");
   $product_info = tep_db_fetch_array($product_info_query);

tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " set products_viewed = products_viewed+1 where products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

if ($new_price = tep_get_products_special_price($product_info['products_id'])) {
     $products_price = '<s>' . $currencies->display_price($product_info['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</s> <span class="productSpecialPrice">' . $currencies->display_price($new_price, tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</span>';
   } else {
     $products_price = $currencies->display_price($product_info['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id']));
   }

if (tep_not_null($product_info['products_model'])) {
     $products_name = $product_info['products_name'] . '<br><span class="smallText">[' . $product_info['products_model'] . ']</span>';
   } else {
     $products_name = $product_info['products_name'];
   }
?>
       <tr> 
         <td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
             <tr> 
               <td class="pageHeading" valign="top"><?php echo $products_name; ?></td>
               <td class="pageHeading" align="right" valign="top">Price: <?php echo $products_price; ?></td>
             </tr>
           </table></td>
       </tr>
       <tr> 
       </tr>
       <tr> 
         <td class="main"> 
           <?php
   if (tep_not_null($product_info['products_image'])) {
?>
           <table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" align="center">
             <tr> 
               <td align="center" class="smallText"> <?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], $product_info['products_name'], '300', '300', 'hspace="5" vspace="5"'); ?></td>
             </tr>
           </table>
           <?php
   }
?>
           <p><?php echo stripslashes($product_info['products_description']); ?></p>
           <?php
   $products_attributes_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . " popt, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " patrib where patrib.products_id='" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and patrib.options_id = popt.products_options_id and popt.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");
   $products_attributes = tep_db_fetch_array($products_attributes_query);
   if ($products_attributes['total'] > 0) {
?>
           <table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
             <tr> 
               <td class="main" colspan="2"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCT_OPTIONS; ?></td>
             </tr>
             <?php
     $products_options_name_query = tep_db_query("select distinct popt.products_options_id, popt.products_options_name from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . " popt, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " patrib where patrib.products_id='" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and patrib.options_id = popt.products_options_id and popt.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' order by popt.products_options_name");
     while ($products_options_name = tep_db_fetch_array($products_options_name_query)) {
       $products_options_array = array();
       $products_options_query = tep_db_query("select pov.products_options_values_id, pov.products_options_values_name, pa.options_values_price, pa.price_prefix from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " pa, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_VALUES . " pov where pa.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pa.options_id = '" . (int)$products_options_name['products_options_id'] . "' and pa.options_values_id = pov.products_options_values_id and pov.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");
       while ($products_options = tep_db_fetch_array($products_options_query)) {
         $products_options_array[] = array('id' => $products_options['products_options_values_id'], 'text' => $products_options['products_options_values_name']);
         if ($products_options['options_values_price'] != '0') {
           $products_options_array[sizeof($products_options_array)-1]['text'] .= ' (' . $products_options['price_prefix'] . $currencies->display_price($products_options['options_values_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) .') ';
         }
       }

if (isset($cart->contents[$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id']]['attributes'][$products_options_name['products_options_id']])) {
         $selected_attribute = $cart->contents[$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id']]['attributes'][$products_options_name['products_options_id']];
       } else {
         $selected_attribute = false;
       }
?>
             <tr> 
               <td class="main"><?php echo $products_options_name['products_options_name'] . ':'; ?></td>
               <td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_pull_down_menu('id[' . $products_options_name['products_options_id'] . ']', $products_options_array, $selected_attribute); ?></td>
             </tr>
             <?php
     }
?>
           </table>
           <?php
   }
?>
         </td>
       </tr>
       <tr> 
       </tr>
       <?php
   $reviews_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as count from " . TABLE_REVIEWS . " where products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "'");
   $reviews = tep_db_fetch_array($reviews_query);
   if ($reviews['count'] > 0) {
?>
       <tr> 
         <td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_CURRENT_REVIEWS . ' ' . $reviews['count']; ?></td>
       </tr>
       <tr> 
       </tr>
       <?php
   }

if (tep_not_null($product_info['products_url'])) {
?>
       <tr> 
         <td class="main"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_MORE_INFORMATION, tep_href_link(FILENAME_REDIRECT, 'action=url&goto=' . urlencode($product_info['products_url']), 'NONSSL', true, false)); ?></td>
       </tr>
       <tr> 
       </tr>
       <?php
   }

if ($product_info['products_date_available'] > date('Y-m-d H:i:s')) {
?>
       <tr> 
         <td align="center" class="smallText"></td>
       </tr>
       <?php
   } else {
?>
       <?php
   }
?>
       <tr> 
       </tr>
       <tr> 
         <td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="2" class="infoBox">
             <tr class="infoBoxContents"> 
               <td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
                   <tr> 
                     <td class="main"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_REVIEWS, tep_get_all_get_params()) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_reviews.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_REVIEWS) . '</a>'; ?></td>
                     <td class="main" align="right"><?php echo tep_draw_hidden_field('products_id', $product_info['products_id']) . tep_image_submit('button_in_cart.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_IN_CART); ?></td>
                   </tr>
                 </table></td>
             </tr>
           </table></td>
       </tr>
       <tr> 
       </tr>
       <tr> 
         <td> 
           <?php
   if ((USE_CACHE == 'true') && empty($SID)) {
     echo tep_cache_also_purchased(3600);
   } else {
     include(DIR_WS_MODULES . FILENAME_ALSO_PURCHASED_PRODUCTS);
   }
 }
?>
         </td>
       </tr>
     </table>
     </form></td>
<!-- body_text_eof //-->
   <td width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" valign="top"><table border="0" width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
<!-- right_navigation //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_right.php'); ?>
<!-- right_navigation_eof //-->
   </table></td>
 </tr>
</table>
<!-- body_eof //-->

<!-- footer //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'footer.php'); ?>
<!-- footer_eof //-->
<br>
</body>