• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

osCommerce to sell software key codes

ecommerce2003

Hello-

I want to use osCommerce to sell software keycodes. After successfully processing the user credit card I need to pick one code from key_table and email it to the user. I am looking for a credit card processing gateway. I saw some threads discussing about some orders not recorded in the database because the user didn't click some link after paying on the credit card processing page that resides on a different server like 2checkout and paypal. If the user doesn't click the order wont be recorded and the pin wont be emailed to the user. Some one suggested recording the order details before sending the user to the credit card processing page. This wont suffice in my case, because my product is delivered only via email and that can be done only after processing the credit card. I suppose using Authorize.net I dont need to go to the page that resides on their server, I havent looked in to it in detail

Has anyone used osCommerce for such case where the product is delivered via email. Please share your thoughts..

thank you

ecommerce2003

Edited by ecommerce2003

• 7 years later...