• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Multi-Vendor pricing for MS2?

inetchoices

I have been trying for the past month (including writing to the author of the multi-vendor contrib) to install Multi-vendor on my site.

All of my vendors are drop shippers, so I need a seperate shipping table/price/whatever for each vendor.

I am not a php guru. In fact, I know about _ this much on the subject.

Does anyone have a working copy of this contrib in MS2? Can anyone help me fix the contrib to work with MS2?

Any and all options are welcome :-)

Thanks!

Khim~

(PS.. right now I'm using a table rate that is an average of shipping rates, but in several areas, the shipping rate is "robbing" my customers because it is so high :/ I just can't do business that way with a clear conscience :-( )

Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup :-)

I should probably add...

I have tried several other modules including indiv ship and I just can not figure out how to make them work.

Can anyone help me? Pretty please? :)

Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup :-)

I need the same thing. I sell a couple of products that I ship from my location, and I also have products that are sent out from a drop ship wholesaler.

One of my clients is also having me set up a site, and he wants to use a few different drop shippers.

Any new information on this mod, I would love to hear it.

I will try to be specific in what I need.

I need to use a contribution that is like (or is) the Multi-Vendor shipping module located in the contributions section under shipping contibs.

The original contrib was target and written to be used with MS1 (it says CVS 2.2). I do not know how to rewrite the contrib to work with MS2.

Can someone please help me? There are so many products that I want to add to my site but have had to put on hold because I would be "robbing" my customer's with huge shipping fees that don't really apply to the products they are buying.

Please help? I'm begging :-)

Khim~