• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Credit Class & Gift Voucher Modification

chickenbox

Hello everyone, I'm new to osCommerce, and recently installed the Credit Class & Gift Voucher module - a client wants to be able to create a negative coupon that could be applied to add an additional charge to the order - for example, create a coupon 'call' that would be used when someone makes an order by phone - the person receiving the order would enter in the system on the website, make the order, and then enter the coupon 'call' to add a service charge.

I see that the admin allows one to enter a coupon of negative value (-$5.00, for example), but then when redeemed in osCommerce, nothing shows up - I'm guessing that there is a small check in one of the files to make sure that the value isn't negative, I just don't know where it is (or if it's something more complex, well, I still don't know how to make the change).

Hoping that the author or someone familiar with the module could advise where to make a change.

Thanks a lot,

Brian

• 4 weeks later...

In case anyone was also interested in this, it is easy - within the files modules > order_total > ot_coupon.php and ot_gv.php you just have to comment out an if block with the process() function:

// if ($od_amount > 0) {

$this->output[] = array('title' => $this->title . ':',

'text' => '<b>' . $currencies->format($od_amount) . '</b>',

'value' => $sod_amount);

// }