• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Barclays -ePDQ

Hi,

Has anyone completed a fully working ePDQ module for Barclays banking?

I know there's one in the contribs section but it seems that the author needs to update it or has stopped development on it.

.logic.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have epdq module fully functional and i am using it for the last 6 months and getting all orders in epdq.Probably it is the most comprehensive module if you compare it to all above or any other contribution given here.BUT-there is a small problem that few orders ,you can say 10% orders do not appear in admin though payment with barclays show.I have pin pointed the problem after lot of efforts and it has revealed that there is a very small change required in the sequence of posting data and any one with php codes knowledge will easily find out in the light of Barclays email sent to me that what is actually needed.Since i am absolutely new and have no idea of php codes so can not resolve it.I request if some one can spare an hour or so then this can become a perfact module as other than this i can guarantee that it is fully functional and i have sold worth half million pound products through this module and epdq and nothing is wrong with it.If some one can come forward then i can send whatever files are required as i can only cut and paste and send them to you and you can then give it a final shape.I can assure you that it is going to benefit community a lot.

With best regards

Luqi.

Hi mate,

I have MS2, but having problems getting the latest module working, but it must be at the epdq end I am having problems!

Any chance of some example settings for the eqdq side of the setup?

Cheers

I recommend following the guides methodically. It seems daunting but it just takes a little studying.

Example settings for ePDQ configuration:-

Client ID: xxxx (4 digit code you got with your welcome letter)

Username: This is just a username and password which got you into this screen. Don't know why it's required.

Pass-Phrase: This is a password which you are going to use which will allow the OSC module to post to ePDQ. Just choose anything you like.

Allowed URL: https://www.yourdomain.com/catalog/checkout_confirmation.php (This is telling ePDQ what to expect and from where)

Continue using VbV Processing: If you say yes to this, then if a customer who has signed up for verified by visa decides not to authenticate themselves for some reason or just were not able to, then they can still continue to process their credit card. But you lose some sort of financial benefit (see instructions) if you allow this.

Post Order Result: (YES or NO) There are a number of results that can be posted if you require. Accepted or declined along with a number of codes. Useful if you want to get OSC ro whatever to process orders based on the results.

Post URL: http://www.yourdomain.com/catalog/checkout_process.php (just an example)

Post Username: You need to password protect the file you sepcified in the Post URL

Post Password: As above

Post Email: Just put your own email address here.

All the above paramaters are explained in some detail in the documentation.

Hope this helps a bit.

Hi Bren,

The only place I missed other than the info above was to install the CPI stuff.

Upload the cpi folder to your catalog directory and htaccess protect it, then the post url would be catalog/cpi/complete.php/ and the post username and password would be the one used to htaccess the cpi directory.

Hope that is of some use. If you could be a bit more specific with regards the problem I may be able to help :)

good luck

stubbsy

• 9 years later...

hello

it's a bit late but...

I want to use epdq on my website.

in the allowed url , it's .../checkout_confirmation.php

and in the post url, .../checkout_process.php

The customer can pay but it's not registered in the admin of my website.

With Paypal, it works.

I don't understand what is the problem.

Can anyone can help me?

My version is v2.2 RC1

Thank you and sorry for my english. I'm french.

Try using the FULL paths ie http://www.yoursite.fr etc or if you are on an SSL use https://www etc

Now running on a fully modded, Mobile Friendly 2.3.4 Store with the Excellent MTS installed - See my profile for the mods installed ..... So much thanks for all the help given along the way by forum members.