• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

gift voucher errors

crash3903

Morning people

I have installed the gift voucher credit contribution and it is now displaying correctly in the site but in admin i get this displayed in the left column

BOX_HEADING_GV_ADMIN

when i click it it cannot find the file for admin etc etc??

Any ideas pls

thanks

mark :ph34r:

Regards

Mark A Reynolds

You have missed a couple of things on the admin side of your install... the display of BOX_HEADING_GV_ADMIN shows you have not added the required define in english.php:

//example:
? ? define('BOX_HEADING_GV_ADMIN', 'GV Administration');

you are also missing defines in filenames.php if the files are not being found - consult the installation document :blink:

Matti

Edited by Johnson

• 2 weeks later...

It seems to me that the contribution has forgotten or left out the payment module needed to use the avilable voucher funds in one's account. I too am having this problem, and when I use the redeem code AFTER I have clicked the automatic redeem system in the email, and added the funds to the cart, I get an invalid redeem code error.

Can someone please tell me where or how to get this to remove funds from the voucher account during checkout?

Thanks!

I have installed this contrib on MS2.2 and it has been working perfect until I discovered a problem today. When someone uses a Gift Voucher and their balance is $0.00, instead of skipping the payment processor and completing the order, it goes to the payment processor page with errors, of course, because they can't process $0.00.

Anyone have any idea?

Thanks,

Priest

• 3 months later...
I have installed this contrib on MS2.2 and it has been working perfect until I discovered a problem today. When someone uses a Gift Voucher and their balance is $0.00, instead of skipping the payment processor and completing the order, it goes to the payment processor page with errors, of course, because they can't process $0.00.

Anyone have any idea?

Thanks,

Priest

Same problem here too

Good to see I am not alone, although sorry to hear it.

I have talked to everyone and they just say, "Check your settings." Well, I have checked EVERY setting and everything is correct.

To get past it, I had to set up the vouchers so that shipping charges are not covered by the voucher, so something is always being charged - which isn't really fair to my customers.

If anyone finds a solution, post it or PM me. I'm about ready to pay someone to fix this for once and for all!

-p-