• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Linkpoint Configuration

Hi, I recently installed the contribution located at http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,929/page,3. I have run into a problem. I get all the way to end of the checkout process, come to the Order Confirmation screen and then click the "Confirm Order" button. After that, an error screen comes up from Linkpoint with the following error message:

Form Processing Error

The following errors occurred while processing your request:

It is not possible to order from the store at this time.

Contact the merchant for further information (error 1002).

Do you know what I might have missed or what might be causing this to happen? In the readme.txt for the contribution, it says:

"You must set your checkou_confirmation url up in Linkpoint as the referrer. If you want a seemless shopping experience, set Linkpoint basic up to transfer automatically on success to checkout_process.php"

I don't really understands what that means. What do I need to do?

Thanks,

David

I don't use Linkpoint or this contribution but have you asked linkpoint what error 1002 means? That would help in determining the problem.

Do you ship UPS?

Give your customers order tracking without leaving your site. Track multi-package shipments. XML, cURL

Download the contribution here:

UPS Tracking

I use the linkpoint central payment processor. i had to login to my account and change it from test to live mode. this is in the linkpoint admin section.

then i changed in the Osc admin section my linkpoint module to run i live mode and everything is fine. SO, if your OsC linkpoint is in test mode, then so must be your linkpoint payment processor. Same thing for Live mode as well.

i hope that helps.