• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

PWA combined with STS

Hi and good morning :D

We use the STS-Contribution and everything works fine in the shop. Now our customer asked for a "purchase without account"-feature. So i started to implement the PWA 0.60b-Contrib.

Now the Problem: the shop shows me the first page of the PWA-contrib (the page with three choices) and i decide to purchase without an account. After i click the corresponding button i get the order_info-page without any content. :huh:

It's just a blank page. It seems, that the order_info.php is not parsed correctly by STS.

Anyone got this handled? :(

Thx in advance and best regards,

Detlef

• 3 weeks later...

I've joined the club...I replied this in the main thread, but figured I'd repeat it here as well. Hopefully to help all of us.

I'm now running into the same problem for Purchase Without Account (PWA). When I turn on $display_normal_output for debugging the Order_Info.php page displays below the sts_template.html. So I guess what's happening is STS doesn't know how to recognize Order_Info.php.

Like I've said before, I'm not a programmer.. so for those of you that are, maybe you could help me about how to make STS recognize this file? Maybe something needs to be added to the sts_user_code.php?

Add:

<?php include(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_right.php'); ?>

Near the bottom of Order_Info.php - It completes the standard template, and allows STS to complete the page with your updated template from STS.

An example of my setup:

<!-- body_eof //-->
<?php include(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_right.php'); ?>
<!-- footer //-->

Try it out, YMMV - hope this helps!

• 3 weeks later...

I just got off the "Chat" with AuthorizeNet.

I was told that I could be testing AIM, while my current cart is using webconnect.

So, taking her at her word, I submitted a credit card that she provided and got a white screen with the following:

3,2,14,The referrer, relay response or receipt link URL is invalid.,000000,P,0,,,12.87,CC,auth_capture,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,EA8193360AC

30BA4E8EFF1942A0B907D,5165b84c17385f24b9825d45153730ea,5165b84c17385f24b9825d4515

3730ea,109,13

Does this mean that I'm any closer to getting this on the road?