• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

RMA Returns error for 2.2 MS2

I'm working on adding a popup Product Returns invoice to the bottom of returns_track.php page, just like admin/returns_invoice.php. I uploaded returns_invoice.php, includes/classes/returns.php, and /includes/languages/english/returns_invoice.php to their respective locations. The only problem is that I can't get the information from the db to display on returns_invoice.php page. May be somebody can give me a hand on this. So far I added to returns_track.php:

<script language="javascript"><!--

function popupPrintReceipt(url) {

window.open(url,'popupPrintReceipt','toolbar=no,location=no,directories=no,status=no,menubar=no,scrollbars=yes,re

sizable=yes,copyhistory=no,width=750')

}

//--></script>

then, to /includes/modules/returns_track.php:

<?php //begin add receipt// ?>

<td class="main"><div style="float:left"><a href="java script:history.go(-1)"><?php echo tep_image_button('button_back.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_BACK); ?></a></div>

<?php $returns_query = tep_db_query("select * from " . TABLE_RETURNS . " where returns_id = '" . (int)$returns_id . "'");

$returns = tep_db_fetch_array($returns_query);

?>

<div style=float:right><a href="java script:popupPrintReceipt('<?php echo tep_href_link(FILENAME_RETURNS_INVOICE, 'oID=' . $returns['returns_id'], 'SSL'); ?>')"><?php echo tep_image_button('button_print_order.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_PRINT_ORDER) . '</a>'; ?></div>

<?php //end add receipt// ?>

then, before <!doctype> in returns_invoice.php:

require('includes/application_top.php');

if (!tep_session_is_registered('customer_id')) {

$navigation->set_snapshot();

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_LOGIN, '', 'SSL'));

}

if (!isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['oID']) || (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['oID']) && !is_numeric($HTTP_GET_VARS['oID']))) {

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_ACCOUNT_HISTORY, '', 'SSL'));

}

$oID = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_GET_VARS['oID']);

$orders_query = tep_db_query("select returns_id from " . TABLE_RETURNS . " where returns_id = '" . (int)$oID . "'");

$order_result = tep_db_fetch_array($orders_query);

$returns_id = $orders_result['returns_id'];

$customer_info_query = tep_db_query("select customers_id from " . TABLE_RETURNS . " where returns_id = '". (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['oID'] . "'");

$customer_info = tep_db_fetch_array($customer_info_query);

if ($customer_info['customers_id'] != $customer_id) {

}

require(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '/' . FILENAME_RETURNS_INVOICE_INFO);

$breadcrumb->add(NAVBAR_TITLE_1, tep_href_link(FILENAME_ACCOUNT, '', 'SSL'));

$breadcrumb->add(NAVBAR_TITLE_2, tep_href_link(FILENAME_ACCOUNT_HISTORY, '', 'SSL'));

$breadcrumb->add(sprintf(NAVBAR_TITLE_3, $HTTP_GET_VARS['oID']), tep_href_link(FILENAME_RETURNS_INVOICE_INFO, 'oID=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['returns_id'], 'SSL'));

require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'returns.php');

$order = new order($HTTP_GET_VARS['oID']);

?>

the rest is the same as in admin/returns_invoice.php. All I'm getting is just empty definitions with no values from db.

I'll appreciate if anybody could help me. Thanks in advance.

• 2 weeks later...
Is there any way to handle the return of an entire order with multiple items? Is anybody working on this function or it's been already implemented by somebody?

No, it would be a nice feature but is not currently in the contrib. However I've been using it for well over a year now and we've had little need for a full order return button.

Most Valuable OsCommerce Contributions:

Also Purchased (AP) Preselection (cuts this resource hogging query down to nothing) -- Contribution 3294

FedEx Automated Labels -- Contribution 2244

RMA Returns system -- Contribution 1136

Sort Products By Dropdown -- Contribution 4312

Ultimate SEO URLs -- Contribution 2823

Credit Class & Gift Voucher -- Contribution 282

Cross-Sell -- Contribution 5347

Irin,

I'm curious why do you need an RMA invoice? the RMA packing slip should work for that purpose I would think...

Also Purchased (AP) Preselection (cuts this resource hogging query down to nothing) -- Contribution 3294

Irin,

I'm curious why do you need an RMA invoice? the RMA packing slip should work for that purpose I would think...

Hi Keith,

I often receive rma's for products that were bought by mistake or just incompatible. For those RMA's I charge 25% restock fee. Every company submitting RMA is asking for invoice for their accounting dep. So, I usually print RMA invoice from admin back end and send it to customers for their records. This is an easy way to show restock deductions and total refund. So, I thought I'd make an option for customers to access their RMA invoice, just like order invoice, from catalog back end while tracking their return online and save/print it for their records. I think it would be a nice feature to have.

Hi Keith,

I often receive rma's for products that were bought by mistake or just incompatible. For those RMA's I charge 25% restock fee. Every company submitting RMA is asking for invoice for their accounting dep. So, I usually print RMA invoice from admin back end and send it to customers for their records. This is an easy way to show restock deductions and total refund. So, I thought I'd make an option for customers to access their RMA invoice, just like order invoice, from catalog back end while tracking their return online and save/print it for their records. I think it would be a nice feature to have.

I see, that makes sense now that I know you are charging a restocking fee. I see you are having problems with getting the data from the db, I would suggest starting by inserting text or whatever in where you want the variable to display to make sure that it is first displaying at all then try to diagnose the DB fields.

• 2 months later...

Hi everybody,

i have a question...

For use this contrib i need to install ccgv.

But if i used another contrib like "discount coupon codes" is it possible to work ?

i imagine i need to edit some files...

if someone knows the solution...

thanks you

And sorry for the bad english.

Hi,

i install this contrib RMA Returns Systems and i have one Problem,

if is use the search Track a Return in the infobox it logged out and do not search...

what can i do to search as customer to my RMA number ?

thank you

You have to be logged in as that user the RMA was for to view the RMA on the catalog side, otherwise everyone could view each others RMAs

Hi,

if i be logged in and i search for my RMA it will logged out ???

Edited by paulchen2005

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have a similar problem with account_history_info.php i cannot work out where to put this code onto the page!

// Begin RMA Returns

if ($order->products[$i]['return'] == '1') {

$rma_query_one = tep_db_query("SELECT returns_id FROM " . TABLE_RETURNS_PRODUCTS_DATA . " where products_id = '" . $order->products[$i]['id'] . "' and order_id = '" . $HTTP_GET_VARS['order_id'] . "'");

$rma_query = tep_db_fetch_array($rma_query_one);

$rma_number_query = tep_db_query("SELECT rma_value FROM " . TABLE_RETURNS . " where returns_id = '" . $rma_query['returns_id'] . "'");

$rma_result = tep_db_fetch_array($rma_number_query);

$return_link = '<b>' . TEXT_RMA . ' # <u><a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_RETURNS_TRACK, 'action=returns_show&rma=' . $rma_result['rma_value'], 'NONSSL') . '">' . $rma_result['rma_value'] . '</a></u></b>';

} else {

$return_link = '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_RETURN, 'order_id=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['order_id'] . '&products_id=' . ($order->products[$i]['id']), 'NONSSL') . '"><b><u>' . TEXT_RETURN_PRODUCT .'</a></u></b>';

}

// Don't show Return link if order is still pending or processing

// You can change this or comment it out as best fits your store configuration

// My first contribution to anything open source, a bug fix to a long running RMA system. These were the changes I had to make to get it to work with a 2.2MS2 install.

if (($order->info['orders_status'] == 'Pending') OR ($order->info['orders_status'] == 'Processing')) {

$return_link = '';

}

echo ' <tr>' . "\n" .

' <td class="main" align="right" valign="top" width="30">' . $order->products[$i]['qty'] . ' x</td>' . "\n" .

' <td class="main" valign="top">' . $order->products[$i]['name'];

if ( (isset($order->products[$i]['attributes'])) && (sizeof($order->products[$i]['attributes']) > 0) ) {

for ($j=0, $n2=sizeof($order->products[$i]['attributes']); $j<$n2; $j++) {

echo '<br><nobr><small> <i> - ' . $order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['option'] . ': ' . $order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['value'] . '</i></small></nobr>';

}

}

echo $return_link;

// JLM: End RMA Returns

echo '</td>' . "\n";

These are the instructions

Find this text:

<?php

}

for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($order->products); $i<$n; $i++) {

Further below is another line (if you haven't customised your install!, otherwise, the first if statement, then the else!)... Note also, that appears more then once in the file:

if (sizeof($order->info['tax_groups']) > 1) {

Replace the text, looking for the corresponding } to the above statement, insert the following, comparing the text below with any other customisations. This is the tricky bit, look carefully at the changes, you'll be able to match the echos somewhere in the file.

The area to paste is here

<?php

}

echo ' <tr>' . "\n" .

' <td class="main" align="right" valign="top" width="30">' . $order->products[$i]['qty'] . ' x</td>' . "\n" .

' <td class="main" valign="top">' . $order->products[$i]['name'];

if ( (isset($order->products[$i]['attributes'])) && (sizeof($order->products[$i]['attributes']) > 0) ) {

echo '<br><nobr><small> <i> - ' . $order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['option'] . ': ' . $order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['value'] . '</i></small></nobr>';

}

}

echo '</td>' . "\n";

echo ' <td class="main" valign="top" align="right">' . tep_display_tax_value($order->products[$i]['tax']) . '%</td>' . "\n";

}

echo ' <td class="main" align="right" valign="top">' . $currencies->format(tep_add_tax($order->products[$i]['final_price'], $order->products[$i]['tax']) * $order->products[$i]['qty'], true, $order->info['currency'], $order->info['currency_value']) . '</td>' . "\n" .

' </tr>' . "\n";

}

?>

Can someone show me where the code goes as i have tried according to very vague instructions and i get the warning about the } which i remove but it does not work

Thanks

• 4 weeks later...

Hi

I have installed the contrib but I get the login page errors. In account_histoty_info I click the return link, make the changes, submit and I get logged out and go back to the front page with no sign of RMA number. I do get the email with RMA info in tho.

The next prob is with track return. I copy and paste the RMA number from the email into the form and pick track. I get asked to login twice and then the error "The details you entered do not match any of our records. Please try again or contact us for further assistance."

I have searched this forum and tried several suggested fixes but non have worked.

Is there anyone that can help me.

Cheers

Ian

• 2 weeks later...
Hi

I have installed the contrib but I get the login page errors. In account_histoty_info I click the return link, make the changes, submit and I get logged out and go back to the front page with no sign of RMA number. I do get the email with RMA info in tho.

The next prob is with track return. I copy and paste the RMA number from the email into the form and pick track. I get asked to login twice and then the error "The details you entered do not match any of our records. Please try again or contact us for further assistance."

I have searched this forum and tried several suggested fixes but non have worked.

Is there anyone that can help me.

Cheers

Ian

No takers??? :angry: Oh Well. This also happens on a fresh install (no other contribs installed) or MS2.2 AND RC1 so maybe its a setting thing. Even tried CCGV installed and still login errors. The admin side works so I'll be using just that part

Ian

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello,

I installed RMA returns 2.5h and everything seems to work very well.

Except when the customer ecoit a coupon number and valid, the latter seems to apply but not added to the invoice deductions.

Thanks for your help

Hello Guys,

I just finished installing the contrib,

everything looks fine but i am getting a an error on the page after clicking the link "Need to return this product?"

the error is the folowing

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare tep_show_category() (previously declared in /home/content/y/o/s/yos40/html/includes/boxes/categories.php:13) in /home/content/y/o/s/yos40/html/includes/boxes/categories.php on line 13

can somone please help me?

account_history_info.php RMA installation instructions need to be updated for RC2 and the new public order status.

I have tried to update myself with no luck

the part affected is:

$customer_info_query = tep_db_query("select customers_id, orders_status from " . TABLE_ORDERS . " where orders_id = '". (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['order_id'] . "'");

Which is the old code, new RC2 code includes a public_flag code which I cannot integrate.

Any help is appreciated.

Edited by mrossi

• 4 weeks later...

Just installed this contrib on a fresh install and everything works except for the link in account_history_info.php. I can initiate the return from the admin side but no matter what I do to the second block of RMA code in the account_history_info.php file it doesnt show up for me. Any ideas? Here is my code, should be about the same as everyone else.

<?php
/*
 $Id: account_history_info.php,v 1.100 2003/06/09 23:03:52 hpdl Exp $

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions
 http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright (c) 2003 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License
*/

require('includes/application_top.php');

if (!tep_session_is_registered('customer_id')) {
$navigation->set_snapshot();
tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_LOGIN, '', 'SSL'));
 }

if (!isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['order_id']) || (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['order_id']) && !is_numeric($HTTP_GET_VARS['order_id']))) {
 }

// Begin RMA Returns System - added order status ID to query
 $customer_info_query = tep_db_query("select customers_id, orders_status from " . TABLE_ORDERS . " where orders_id = '". (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['order_id'] . "'");
 $customer_info = tep_db_fetch_array($customer_info_query);
 $orders_status = $customer_info['orders_status'];
 if ($customer_info['customers_id'] != $customer_id) {
 }
// End RMA Returns System

require(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '/' . FILENAME_ACCOUNT_HISTORY_INFO);

$breadcrumb->add(NAVBAR_TITLE_1, tep_href_link(FILENAME_ACCOUNT, '', 'SSL'));
 $breadcrumb->add(NAVBAR_TITLE_2, tep_href_link(FILENAME_ACCOUNT_HISTORY, '', 'SSL'));
 $breadcrumb->add(sprintf(NAVBAR_TITLE_3, $HTTP_GET_VARS['order_id']), tep_href_link(FILENAME_ACCOUNT_HISTORY_INFO, 'order_id=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['order_id'], 'SSL'));

require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'order.php');
 $order = new order($HTTP_GET_VARS['order_id']);
?>
<!doctype html public "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">
<html <?php echo HTML_PARAMS; ?>>
<head>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=<?php echo CHARSET; ?>">
<title><?php echo TITLE; ?></title>
<base href="<?php echo (($request_type == 'SSL') ? HTTPS_SERVER : HTTP_SERVER) . DIR_WS_CATALOG; ?>">
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="stylesheet.css">
</head>
<body marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" topmargin="0" bottommargin="0" leftmargin="0" rightmargin="0">
<!-- header //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'header.php'); ?>
<!-- header_eof //-->

<!-- body //-->
<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="3" cellpadding="3">
 <tr>
<td width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" valign="top"><table border="0" width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
<!-- left_navigation //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_left.php'); ?>
<!-- left_navigation_eof //-->
</table></td>
<!-- body_text //-->
<td width="100%" valign="top"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
  <tr>
	<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
	  <tr>
		<td class="pageHeading"><?php echo HEADING_TITLE; ?></td>
		<td class="pageHeading" align="right"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'table_background_history.gif', HEADING_TITLE, HEADING_IMAGE_WIDTH, HEADING_IMAGE_HEIGHT); ?></td>
	  </tr>
	</table></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
	<td><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '100%', '10'); ?></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
	<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
	  <tr>
		<td class="main" colspan="2"><b><?php echo sprintf(HEADING_ORDER_NUMBER, $HTTP_GET_VARS['order_id']) . ' <small>(' . $order->info['orders_status'] . ')</small>'; ?></b></td>
	  </tr>
	  <tr>
		<td class="smallText"><?php echo HEADING_ORDER_DATE . ' ' . tep_date_long($order->info['date_purchased']); ?></td>
		<td class="smallText" align="right"><?php echo HEADING_ORDER_TOTAL . ' ' . $order->info['total']; ?></td>
	  </tr>
	</table></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
	<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="2" class="infoBox">
	  <tr class="infoBoxContents">
<?php
 if ($order->delivery != false) {
?>
		<td width="30%" valign="top"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
		  <tr>
			<td class="main"><b><?php echo HEADING_DELIVERY_ADDRESS; ?></b></td>
		  </tr>
		  <tr>
			<td class="main"><?php echo tep_address_format($order->delivery['format_id'], $order->delivery, 1, ' ', '<br>'); ?></td>
		  </tr>
<?php
if (tep_not_null($order->info['shipping_method'])) {
?>
		  <tr>
			<td class="main"><b><?php echo HEADING_SHIPPING_METHOD; ?></b></td>
		  </tr>
		  <tr>
			<td class="main"><?php echo $order->info['shipping_method']; ?></td>
		  </tr>
<?php
}
?>
		</table></td>
<?php
 }
?>
		<td width="<?php echo (($order->delivery != false) ? '70%' : '100%'); ?>" valign="top"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
		  <tr>
<?php
?>
			  <tr>
				<td class="main" colspan="2"><b><?php echo HEADING_PRODUCTS; ?></b></td>
				<td class="smallText" align="right"><b><?php echo HEADING_TAX; ?></b></td>
				<td class="smallText" align="right"><b><?php echo HEADING_TOTAL; ?></b></td>
			  </tr>
<?php
 } else {
?>
			  <tr>
				<td class="main" colspan="3"><b><?php echo HEADING_PRODUCTS; ?></b></td>
			  </tr>
<?php
 }

echo '		  <tr>' . "\n" .
	 '			<td class="main" align="right" valign="top" width="30">' . $order->products[$i]['qty'] . ' x</td>' . "\n" .
	 '			<td class="main" valign="top">' . $order->products[$i]['name'];

}
}

echo '</td>' . "\n";

// Begin RMA Returns
   if ($order->products[$i]['return'] == '1') {
   $rma_query_one = tep_db_query("SELECT returns_id FROM " . TABLE_RETURNS_PRODUCTS_DATA . " where products_id = '" . $order->products[$i]['id'] . "' and order_id = '" . $HTTP_GET_VARS['order_id'] . "'");
   $rma_query = tep_db_fetch_array($rma_query_one);
   $rma_number_query = tep_db_query("SELECT rma_value FROM " . TABLE_RETURNS . " where returns_id = '" . $rma_query['returns_id'] . "'");
   $rma_result = tep_db_fetch_array($rma_number_query);

$return_link = '<b>' . TEXT_RMA . ' # <u><a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_RETURNS_TRACK, 'action=returns_show&rma=' . $rma_result['rma_value'], 'NONSSL') . '">' . $rma_result['rma_value'] . '</a></u></b>';
} else {
   $return_link = '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_RETURN, 'order_id=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['order_id'] . '&products_id=' . ($order->products[$i]['id']), 'NONSSL') . '"><b><u>' . TEXT_RETURN_PRODUCT .'</a></u></b>';
}

// Don't show Return link if order is still pending or processing
// You can change this or comment it out as best fits your store configuration
// My first contribution to anything open source, a bug fix to a long running RMA system. These were the changes I had to make to get it to work with a 2.2MS2 install.
/*
if (($order->info['orders_status'] == 'Pending') OR ($order->info['orders_status'] == 'Processing')) {
   $return_link = '';
}
*/
echo '		  <tr>' . "\n" .
	 '			<td class="main" align="right" valign="top" width="30">' . $order->products[$i]['qty'] . ' x</td>' . "\n" .
	 '			<td class="main" valign="top">' . $order->products[$i]['name'];

}
}
echo $return_link;
// JLM: End RMA Returns

echo '</td>' . "\n";
}

echo '			<td class="main" align="right" valign="top">' . $currencies->format(tep_add_tax($order->products[$i]['final_price'], $order->products[$i]['tax']) * $order->products[$i]['qty'], true, $order->info['currency'], $order->info['currency_value']) . '</td>' . "\n" .
	 '		  </tr>' . "\n";
 }
?>
			</table></td>
		  </tr>
		</table></td>
	  </tr>
	</table></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
  </tr>
  <tr>
	<td class="main"><b><?php echo HEADING_BILLING_INFORMATION; ?></b></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
  </tr>
  <tr>
	<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="2" class="infoBox">
		<td width="30%" valign="top"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
		  <tr>
			<td class="main"><b><?php echo HEADING_BILLING_ADDRESS; ?></b></td>
		  </tr>
		  <tr>
			<td class="main"><?php echo tep_address_format($order->billing['format_id'], $order->billing, 1, ' ', '<br>'); ?></td>
		  </tr>
		  <tr>
			<td class="main"><b><?php echo HEADING_PAYMENT_METHOD; ?></b></td>
		  </tr>
		  <tr>
			<td class="main"><?php echo $order->info['payment_method']; ?></td>
		  </tr>
		</table></td>
		<td width="70%" valign="top"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
<?php
 for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($order->totals); $i<$n; $i++) {
echo '			  <tr>' . "\n" .
	 '				<td class="main" align="right" width="100%">' . $order->totals[$i]['title'] . '</td>' . "\n" .
	 '				<td class="main" align="right">' . $order->totals[$i]['text'] . '</td>' . "\n" .
	 '			  </tr>' . "\n";
 }
?>
		</table></td>
	  </tr>
	</table></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
  </tr>
  <tr>
	<td class="main"><b><?php echo HEADING_ORDER_HISTORY; ?></b></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
  </tr>
  <tr>
		<td valign="top"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
<?php
 $statuses_query = tep_db_query("select os.orders_status_name, osh.date_added, osh.comments from " . TABLE_ORDERS_STATUS . " os, " . TABLE_ORDERS_STATUS_HISTORY . " osh where osh.orders_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['order_id'] . "' and osh.orders_status_id = os.orders_status_id and os.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' order by osh.date_added");
 while ($statuses = tep_db_fetch_array($statuses_query)) {
echo '			  <tr>' . "\n" .
	 '				<td class="main" valign="top" width="70">' . tep_date_short($statuses['date_added']) . '</td>' . "\n" .
	 '				<td class="main" valign="top" width="70">' . $statuses['orders_status_name'] . '</td>' . "\n" .
	 '				<td class="main" valign="top">' . (empty($statuses['comments']) ? ' ' : nl2br(tep_output_string_protected($statuses['comments']))) . '</td>' . "\n" .
	 '			  </tr>' . "\n";
 }
?>
		</table></td>
	  </tr>
	</table></td>
  </tr>
<?php
 if (DOWNLOAD_ENABLED == 'true') include(DIR_WS_MODULES . 'downloads.php');
?>
  <tr>
  </tr>
  <tr>
		  <tr>
			<td width="10"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '10', '1'); ?></td>
			<td><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ACCOUNT_HISTORY, tep_get_all_get_params(array('order_id')), 'SSL') . '">' . tep_image_button('button_back.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_BACK) . '</a>'; ?></td>
			<td width="10"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '10', '1'); ?></td>
		  </tr>
		</table></td>
	  </tr>
	</table></td>
  </tr>
</table></td>
<!-- body_text_eof //-->
 </tr>
</table>
<!-- body_eof //-->

<!-- footer //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'footer.php'); ?>
<!-- footer_eof //-->
<br>
</body>
</html>
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'application_bottom.php'); ?>

For some odd reason I can't edit my above post...but anyways...

The post above by andx has the correct location to paste the code into account_history_info.php . I don't have the install txt file in front of me at the moment but I do recall it being somewhat confusing on where to place the code. Again the location that andx shows above in the second code box is correct and will get your page working if you were missing the 'Need to return this product?' link like I was.

Hi,

ive this contri on my shop evryting works but i cant c the RMA numbers in the admin

if i go to my sql then i c the numbers and the returns

on one or other ting i cant c them in my admin returns.php and it dont give me sql failure's.

someone know a sulotion!

ty very mutch

Greetz..

DjMynt

After countless hrs of work done on this contribution... I've finally been able to modify most if not all of the RMA admin/catalog files to display attributes and final_prices with tax and/or discounts in the RMA system. I will post all the changes and modified files up as soon as I can. Hope it helps those in need... I haven't had sufficient time for bug checks but I'm sure someone will help revise my work.

C U Soon...

~Hit ManJuice~

Rick Rossin' It!!! PHP Style!!

After countless hrs of work done on this contribution... I've finally been able to modify most if not all of the RMA admin/catalog files to display attributes and final_prices with tax and/or discounts in the RMA system. I will post all the changes and modified files up as soon as I can. Hope it helps those in need... I haven't had sufficient time for bug checks but I'm sure someone will help revise my work.

C U Soon...

~Hit ManJuice~

Rick Rossin' It!!! PHP Style!!

thx