osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Is there a Pre-Order Contribution out?

lostxpinoy

• 3 years later...
  • 2 months later...
Define what you mean by preorder.

Hi

Hope I wasn't classed as a "bump" as I only found this while (still) searching for an answer to my all manufacturers question. :lol:

I would like a button that says "Pre-Order" & shows up like the "Buy now" button. I have the store set up so you cannot buy out of stock items. I have also noticed that if you set the due date to the future it disables the buy now button.

Pre orders need to see what they are going to pay, but not be charged for it until it arrives.

My problem will also come when they add in stock items to their basket as well as pre-order. >_<

It would be interesting to know how other tackle this senario.

Thanks

Julie

Hi

Hope I wasn't classed as a "bump" as I only found this while (still) searching for an answer to my all manufacturers question. :lol:

I would like a button that says "Pre-Order" & shows up like the "Buy now" button. I have the store set up so you cannot buy out of stock items. I have also noticed that if you set the due date to the future it disables the buy now button.

Pre orders need to see what they are going to pay, but not be charged for it until it arrives.

My problem will also come when they add in stock items to their basket as well as pre-order. >_<

It would be interesting to know how other tackle this senario.

Thanks

Julie

OK, I think there is a contribution called back order. Look for that in the contributions section.