• Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

feature_products_1.3 ERROR message

jenso

Hi

I have the following error when I load the contribution up to my host:

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax near 'rand(551617135) DESC limit 6' at line 1

select p.products_id, p.products_image, p.products_tax_class_id, s.status as specstat, s.specials_new_products_price, p.products_price from products p left join specials s on p.products_id = s.products_id left join featured f on p.products_id = f.products_id where p.products_status = '1' and f.status = '1' order by rand(551617135) DESC limit 6

[TEP STOP]

On my local server I do not have any trouble what so ever and the contrib is running great.

I have osc 2.2 ms1 and MySQL 3.23.55.

My Host has MySQL 3.22.32, could that be the reason, why it is not running on his server?

Does anyone know a solution to this problem and is so kind to share it?

Cheers

Jens

I am having an issue with the Featured Products V 1.3.

i moved hosting companies and everything worked on the old host:

Database:MySQL 3.23.55-log

PHP Version:4.2.3 (Zend: 1.2.0)

my new host info:

Database:MySQL 3.23.54

PHP Version:4.1.2

when i view the /catalog/index.php i get this message and the right_column does not show.

--------

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax near 'MAX_DISPLAY_FEATURED_PRODUCTS' at line 1

select p.products_id, p.products_image, p.products_tax_class_id, s.status as specstat, s.specials_new_products_price, p.products_price from products p left join specials s on p.products_id = s.products_id left join featured f on p.products_id = f.products_id where p.products_status = '1' and f.status = '1' order by rand() DESC limit MAX_DISPLAY_FEATURED_PRODUCTS

------

is it an issue with the php version? the hosting companies moved the site for me. as far as i can tell, all of the files are ok. any help will be appreciated...

Z