• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Invision Power Board Intergration Into OSC

antiks

Has anyone gotten this contribution to work? I'm having troubles with the install directions, and I think I have gotten it installed, it just doesn't seem to work, any other imput on this would be greatly appreciated.

thanks!

antiks.

the url for the contribution is

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,1552

Edited by antiks

i appoligize for that i just uploaded that today but i uploaded the one still in development i just uploaded the correct zip a few minutes ago so you can now download that one

sorry about that

Does this integrate the username and password?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE: As of Oct 2006, I'm not as active in this forum as I used to be, but I still work with osC quite a bit.

If you have a question about any of my posts here, your best bet is to contact me though either Email or PM in my profile, and I'll be happy to help.

I, like everyone else, is chomping at the bit for this to work... here's my question.

If I install this contribution now and use the forums in an iframe, am I going to have to uninstall it when you get the username/password stuff worked out (assuming you are doing that), or will there be a full contribution as well as a patch to update for folks that have already installed?

If I will have to uninstall it and start again, I won't bother, thus I am asking.

Thanks in advance,

well at first i was going to make an update for it but now i will have to do a complete rewrite and rewrite of some of the core osc files so it will be a whole new contribution

• 2 months later...