• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Does this contribution exist?

mhoutermans

I have been surfing the contributions but I could not find what I was looking for.

Is there a contribution that allows two kinds of logins. One is the normal customer and two is a vendor who can upload his own products into the shop?

Thus basically OSC should be turned into a product buyers and products seller website with the ability to manage via an admin interface.

Edited by mhoutermans

I have actually created this for a client of mine. It is a dating site that allows the person posting a profile to login with certain admin capabilities (which I wrote from scratch) and there is a login for customers who wish to purchase these profiles.

IT WASN'T A QUICK CONTRIBUTION. This took a very long time to accomplish....of course I had to change much more than you will need to. I can assure you, however, that there isn't any contribution you are just going to be able to download and install that will do this for you..

You need to write it from scratch.

HTH,

-Chris

Chris Sullivan

• 1 month later...