• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Easy Populate, Does Anyone Understand This Error?

svepe

Hi all,

I decided to give EP a try today and I think this would be useful for all who updates their prices etc often. The problem is that I can?t get it working the way it should. I get this error message when I try to upload EP file:

Easy Populate 2.61-MS2 - Default Language : English(1)

Warning: move_uploaded_file(/vhome/domain.com/www/newshop-max2-1.5//temp/EP2003Sep14-2109.txt) [function.move-uploaded-file]: failed to create stream: Permission denied in /home/vhome/domain.com/www/newshop-max2-1.5/admin/easypopulate_functions.php on line 32

Warning: move_uploaded_file() [function.move-uploaded-file]: Unable to move '/tmp/phpwVXDsb' to '/vhome/domain.com/www/newshop-max2-1.5//temp/EP2003Sep14-2109.txt' in /home/vhome/domain.com/www/newshop-max2-1.5/admin/easypopulate_functions.php on line 32

File uploaded.

Temporary filename: /tmp/phpwVXDsb

User filename: EP2003Sep14-2109.txt

Size: 69286

Warning: file(/vhome/domain.com/www/newshop-max2-1.5//temp/EP2003Sep14-2109.txt) [function.file]: failed to create stream: No such file or directory in /home/vhome/domain.com/www/newshop-max2-1.5/admin/easypopulate.php on line 720

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/vhome/domain.com/www/newshop-max2-1.5/admin/easypopulate.php on line 738

Does anyone understand what could be the problem?

Check the configurations in admin/easypopulate.php as :

$tempdir = "/newshop-max2-1.5/temp/";

$tempdir2 = "newshop-max2-1.5/temp/";

You may have put a preceding "/" in $tempdir2.

Also you must give write permission to folder "newshop-max2-1.5/temp".

I have exactly the same issue.

In my easypopulate.php file the leading "/" was shown against the temp2 entry but not the temp1.

I swapped tham around but it made no difference.

Can anyone help?