• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[Contribution] Shopping Cart Box Enhancement 1.0 for 2.2 MS2

Nils P.

One problem:

where is MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_SHIPPING_FREE_SHIPPING being set? it's always 0 even though I enabled order total free shipping.

strangely, it's true in checkout_shipping.php but 0 in shopping_cart, any idea?

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...

What if I have checked all things mentioned in this discussion and it still does not work. I am using 2.2ms2. Does it have anything to do with the version of sql you are using?

• 1 month later...

I have a heavily modified oscommerce shop and was wondering if there is an easy way to put this directly on the /shopping_cart.php file?

I am trying to have it say: Your shipping cost is $0.00. Add another $0.00 to your order to receive free shipping.

thanks

Sincerely

Mike

• 2 months later...

I am using the "Add Shopping Cart Info to Your Header" contribution. When I installed this contribution to work with my header shopping cart, the formatting went crazy. I tried adjusting my stylesheet to get the look right, but it's still not working out because it's trying to use an infobox in the header (I think). Any ideas on how to get this contribution to work without using... new infoBox($info_box_contents); ?

• 5 months later...