• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Guest Accounts v. 2.0 for MS2

olby

Wow, forever I have been ignored regarding the blank screen, as have others.

Olby, do you have the answer or not? If not, just say so, don't leave people hanging when you help others.

This is a SERIOUS problem, if you claim to have a solution and take that responsibility, at least tell them if you can't find why your contrib leaves a blank screen. But to IGNORE them when you help others is not fair.

If you don't want the responsibility, don't create a mod and offer support.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Joel.

Temper - temper :angry:

First and foremost:

As written on ALL contributions:

Use contributions at your own risk.

Second:

As a co-developer of a mod - I and any other developers CANNOT be responsible for anything that can or will happen on 18.000 or more sites.

It's not even fair to have that attitude.

Third:

I - for one - are not getting all mails from all thread I'm involved in from this forum any longer.

Used to work flawlessly - but it doesn't anymore.

That being said, your problem can be related to many different aspects, but 2 major comes in to mind:

1. Your servers php setup is showing a blank screen in stead of showing the actual error - Parse or syntax error. They are stored in the logfiles in stead, or on windowsservers in errors.txt.

Blaim your host, yourself or the world - not me.

2. mySQL is missing a field - maybe guestflag - and will not show anything, but thats not likely here, since theres many other things than data on the forms.

Blame yourself.

As you can see - NONE of these are related to this mod - only to the way you installed it.

Support is supposed to help people use mods, not guess what they have done, that they shouldn't have and so on.

Not beeing answered sometimes tells you, that the answer MUST be in another area. You cannot blame the milkman for the prices on gasoline :)

Best Regards

olby

• 2 months later...

When I run the querys, I have the following problem.

1. ALTER TABLE `customers` ADD `guest_flag` CHAR( 1 ) NULL DEFAULT '0';

This executes properly.

2. INSERT INTO configuration VALUES ('', 'Guests accounts', 'GUEST_ON', 'true', 'Allow Customers to purchase without an account', 40, 1, '2003-09-09 13:07:44', '2003-09-09 12:10:51', NULL, 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'),');

This executes properly.

3. INSERT INTO configuration_group VALUES (40, 'Guests', 'Guests settings', 40, 1);

This gives the following error:

Error

SQL-query :

INSERT INTO configuration_group

VALUES ( 40, 'Guests', 'Guests settings', 40, 1 )

MySQL said:

#1062 - Duplicate entry '40' for key 1

Any thoughts?

Thanks

d5

Hi dragon5.

This happens because the configuration_group_id with number 40 is allready taken.

The easiest way would be to change this line:

VALUES ( 40, 'Guests', 'Guests settings', 40, 1 )

to

VALUES ( 72, 'Guests', 'Guests settings', 72, 1 )

or another id not taken.

After that you have to rerun this line with the changes added:

INSERT INTO configuration VALUES ('', 'Guests accounts', 'GUEST_ON', 'true', 'Allow Customers to purchase without an account', 72, 1, '2003-09-09 13:07:44', '2003-09-09 12:10:51', NULL, 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'),');

Finally - if you know how - delete the original line.

It's not critical, but it might turn up twice in your admin.

Best Regards

olby

Thanks olby. 'GA' is now up and apparently working except for a minor detail in the admin side. The @ sign is not showing for 'guest' customers, although the '-1' for logons is showing?

I also have 2 'guest accounts' in admin as you said I probably would. Is there a conflict, and how do I remove one if needed? One shows up in Admin/configuration/guests and the other is in admin/configuration/accounts. (this is the one that works)

Thanks

d5

Edited by dragon5

Hi dragon5.

The @ shows up the second time you buy on the same email (as guest).

Double entry - as long as they work, then just leave them as is.

One day you'll know how to remove the extra, and then thats a smal victory in it self. (Hint: Can be done by using phpMyAdmin on table configuration)

Best Regards

olby

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Olby:

I sifted thru this thread and didn't see any problem that matched mine. I also am nervous about the bit I read about not all the changes being marked - just downloaded the lastest version last week so if that is or is not still the case, it'd be great if someone could give me a heads up on that.

Ok anyway - I have installed the GA contrib, and hopefully have covered all the bases with the changes made to the files and to the db. I loaded all my stuff, and added some items to my cart for a test checkout, but I get a normal login page. What I mean is that when I get to that point, I get the regular login page and it works fine and looks normal, but there is no "choice" to checkout without an account. I'm using STS but I have not fiddled with the main guts of the cart. Everything seems to works fine, just without the Guest Account showing up anywhere. Not generating any error messages either and have refreshed my pages.

page url:

http://www.spiceswest.com/catalog/

Any clues?

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Olby,

Thanks for your work on Guest Accounts. Do you know how to fix the Guest Accounts bug when customer's lastname contains an apostrophy?

Try using O'Conner as a last name, do you also get a SQL error?

Thanks,

EricK

bbw:

GA is supposed to work on a clean MS2 due to it's sensitivity to sessions I cannot recommend use newer CVS-copies or template-systems.

I havn't tested it on any of those options.

EricK:

It's a rare problem here in DK, but for those of you who needs it.

Find these lines in create_account.php:

// Guest Account Start
   if ($guest_account) $sql_data_array['guest_flag'] = '1';	
   tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_CUSTOMERS . " set customers_email_address = '@_" . $email_address . "' where customers_email_address = '" . $email_address . "' and guest_flag = '1'");
   tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_CUSTOMERS . " set customers_lastname = '@_" . $lastname . "' where customers_email_address = '@_" . $email_address . "'");
// Guest Account End

and change them to:

// Guest Account Start
   if ($guest_account) $sql_data_array['guest_flag'] = '1';	
   tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_CUSTOMERS . " set customers_email_address = '@_" . $email_address . "' where customers_email_address = '" . $email_address . "' and guest_flag = '1'");
   tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_CUSTOMERS . " set customers_lastname = '@_" . addslashes($lastname) . "' where customers_email_address = '@_" . $email_address . "'");
// Guest Account End

Best Regards

olby

Olby,

Many thanks, that fixes the lastname apostrophy error ... except on checkout_confirmation.php where the slash is displayed in the lastname under Payment Information, Credit Card Owner:

In the generic cc module, should stripslashes go somewhere?

Thanks again,

EricK

Hi EricK.

I never use it, but it looks like changing this line in includes/modules/payment/cc.php:

'field' => tep_draw_input_field('cc_owner', $order->billing['firstname'] . ' ' . $order->billing['lastname'])),

to

'field' => tep_draw_input_field('cc_owner', $order->billing['firstname'] . ' ' . addslashes($order->billing['lastname']))),

would fix it for you.

Best Regards

olby

olby,

That did not work, but thanks to you kindly pointing me in the right direction, this works for me.

Line 135:

'field' => stripslashes($HTTP_POST_VARS['cc_owner'])),

Thanks again! :)

• 2 weeks later...
QUOTE (nyderrn @ Sep 5 2004, 03:51 AM)

I used the customer login contribution that makes the login look more like Amazon.com

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,2341

and then modified it to include guest account. If anyone wants the code, I'll post it here just let me know.

Tim

i'd like to see it smile.gif

me too , me too :rolleyes:

I haven't checked whether this is a problem.

Customer gets an email after creating an order.

The email contains a link to the order history page.

When customer clicks on the link, he is redirected to the login page, WHERE HE CAN REQUEST A CHANGE OF PASSWORD. in my opinion this defeats the purpose of the text that NO ACCOUNT WILL BE CREATED, or does it ?

Some suggestions:

If customer request a password (when he is a guest), then an error message should be displayed even when his email exists.

No links should be sent in any email when the customer is a guest. especially if you are using OSCommerce's default email template.

Another thing I noticed is that Guest Account creates an implicit account, but when a guest comes back and checks out (as a guest) with the same email, another account with an invalid email address ( some extension appended with the valid email address ) is created so that the guest will not receive any email.

Any justifications on that weird email extension ?

Feedbacks on the above points are welcome.

Again, I am not trying to be critical, I thought the contribution is great. In fact I am trying to close all the loopholes. I'll even program it and contribute it when it's ready.

Guest Account V2.2.... ?

I have a working active site, but feel we are losing customers at the point of check-out. So I am considering installing 2.2.

But, I am nervous about changing a working active site. Yes I can backup and backup? but the actual working site over the past months have had a number of mods and design changes that work well.

Am I taking too large a chance making all the changes in the hope that it works. Or is everybody confident that Guest Account 2.2 work fine ?

Many thanks

Conflict with addon Human confirmation v1.2

It is impossible to make registration of the constant client and the guest client.

Separately all works wonderfully, together in any way.

There is a decision of the given problem?

i'd like to see it :)

login.php -->

<?php
/*
$Id: login.php,v 1.2 2002/11/29 00:08:06 wilt Exp $

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions
http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright (c) 2002 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License
*/

require('includes/application_top.php');

// redirect the customer to a friendly cookie-must-be-enabled page if cookies are disabled (or the session has not started)
if ($session_started == false) {
  tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_COOKIE_USAGE));
}

require(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '/' . FILENAME_LOGIN);

//$error = false;
if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['action']) && ($HTTP_POST_VARS['action'] == 'process')) {
  $email_address = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['email_address']);
$password = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['password']);

// Check if email exists
$check_customer_query = tep_db_query("select customers_id, customers_firstname, customers_password, customers_email_address, customer_discount, customers_default_address_id from " . TABLE_CUSTOMERS . " where customers_email_address = '" . tep_db_input($email_address) . "'");
if (!tep_db_num_rows($check_customer_query)) {
$HTTP_GET_VARS['login'] = 'fail';
//$error = true;
} else {
    $check_customer = tep_db_fetch_array($check_customer_query);
// Check that password is good
 if (!tep_validate_password($password, $check_customer['customers_password'])) {
   $HTTP_GET_VARS['login'] = 'inactive';
//$error = true;
 } else {
      if (SESSION_RECREATE == 'True') { // added from original login.php
        tep_session_recreate();           // added from original login.php
      }                                   // added from original login.php

$check_country_query = tep_db_query("select entry_country_id, entry_zone_id from " . TABLE_ADDRESS_BOOK . " where customers_id = '" . (int)$check_customer['customers_id'] . "' and address_book_id = '" . (int)$check_customer['customers_default_address_id'] . "'");
$check_country = tep_db_fetch_array($check_country_query);

$customer_id = $check_customer['customers_id'];
$customer_default_address_id = $check_customer['customers_default_address_id'];
$customer_first_name = $check_customer['customers_firstname'];
$customer_country_id = $check_country['entry_country_id'];
$customer_zone_id = $check_country['entry_zone_id'];
$customer_discount = $check_customer['customer_discount'];
tep_session_register('customer_id');
tep_session_register('customer_default_address_id');
tep_session_register('customer_first_name');
tep_session_register('customer_country_id');
tep_session_register('customer_zone_id');
tep_session_register('customer_discount');

// HMCS: Begin Autologon	**********************************************************
 $cookie_url_array = parse_url((ENABLE_SSL == true ? HTTPS_SERVER : HTTP_SERVER) . substr(DIR_WS_CATALOG, 0, -1));
 $cookie_path = $cookie_url_array['path'];	

if ((ALLOW_AUTOLOGONLOGON == 'false') || ($HTTP_POST_VARS['remember_me'] == '')) {
             setcookie("email_address", "", time() - 3600, $cookie_path);   // Delete email_address cookie
             setcookie("password", "", time() - 3600, $cookie_path);        // Delete password cookie
 }
           else {
             setcookie('email_address', $email_address, time()+ (365 * 24 * 3600), $cookie_path, '', ((getenv('HTTPS') == 'on') ? 1 : 0));
             setcookie('password', $check_customer['customers_password'], time()+ (365 * 24 * 3600), $cookie_path, '', ((getenv('HTTPS') == 'on') ? 1 : 0));
 }
// HMCS: End Autologon  **********************************************************

tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_CUSTOMERS_INFO . " set customers_info_date_of_last_logon = now(), customers_info_number_of_logons = customers_info_number_of_logons+1 where customers_info_id = '" . (int)$customer_id . "'");
if ($b_ip != '127.0.0.1')//added by Emmett from hostingoscommerce.com
{

//Changes for visitor stats. Add the customer id if known
         $b_lang = getenv('HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE');
         $b_ip = getenv('REMOTE_ADDR');
         $visitor_query_string = "update visitors set customers_id = '" . $customer_id . "' where browser_ip = '" . $b_ip . "' AND browser_language = '" . $b_lang . "' AND to_days(now()) - to_days(date) < 1";
//print('<br>' . $visitor_query_string . '<br>');
         tep_db_query($visitor_query_string);
//end changes for visitor stats
}

// restore cart contents
$cart->restore_contents();
if (sizeof($navigation->snapshot) > 0) {
        $origin_href = tep_href_link($navigation->snapshot['page'], tep_array_to_string($navigation->snapshot['get'], array(tep_session_name())), $navigation->snapshot['mode']);
        $navigation->clear_snapshot();
        tep_redirect($origin_href);
      } else {
        tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT));
     }
   }
 }
}
//  if ($error == true) {
//    $messageStack->add('login', TEXT_LOGIN_ERROR);
//  }
elseif ($HTTP_POST_VARS['action'] == 'new') {

$email_address = 'email_address=' . tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['email_address']);
 tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CREATE_ACCOUNT, $email_address, 'SSL'));
}

elseif ($HTTP_POST_VARS['action'] == 'guest') {

$email_address = 'email_address=' . tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['email_address']);
  tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CREATE_ACCOUNT, 'guest_account=true', 'SSL'));
}

require(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '/' . FILENAME_LOGIN);

$breadcrumb->add(NAVBAR_TITLE, tep_href_link(FILENAME_LOGIN, '', 'SSL'));
?>
<!doctype html public "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">
<html <?php echo HTML_PARAMS; ?>>
<head>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=<?php echo CHARSET; ?>">
<?php
// BOF: WebMakers.com Changed: Header Tag Controller v1.0
// Replaced by header_tags.php
if ( file_exists(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'header_tags.php') ) {
require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'header_tags.php');
} else {
?> 
<title><?php echo TITLE ?></title>
<?php
}
// EOF: WebMakers.com Changed: Header Tag Controller v1.0
?>
<base href="<?php echo (($request_type == 'SSL') ? HTTPS_SERVER : HTTP_SERVER) . DIR_WS_CATALOG; ?>">
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="stylesheet.css">

<script language="javascript"><!--

var submitted = false;

function check_form() {
var error = 0;
var error_message = "Errors have occured!\n\n";

if(submitted){ 
 alert( "Error"); 
 return false; 
}

var email_address = document.login.email_address.value;  
var password = document.login.password.value;

if (document.login.action[1].checked == true) {
  if (password == '') {
error_message = error_message + "Are you trying to create a new profile?\n     - Please select the 'No, I want to create a new profile' option.\n\nDo you have an existing account?\n     - Please enter your password to login.\n";
      error = 1;
} 
}

if (error == 1) { 
 alert(error_message); 
 return false; 
} else { 
 submitted = true; 
 return true; 
} 

}
//--></script>
<?php // HMCS: Begin Autologon	********************************************************** ?>
<script language="javascript"><!--
function win_autologon() {
 window.open("<?php echo FILENAME_INFO_AUTOLOGON; ?>","info_autologon","height=460,width=430,toolbar=no,statusbar=no,scrollbars=yes").focus();
}
//--></script>
<?php // HMCS: End	Autologon	**********************************************************  ?>
</head>
<body marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" topmargin="0" bottommargin="0" leftmargin="0" rightmargin="0">
<!-- header //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'header.php'); ?>
<!-- header_eof //-->

<!-- body //-->
<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="5" cellpadding="0">
<tr>
 <td width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" valign="top" class="leftcolumn"><table border="0" width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
<!-- left_navigation //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_left.php'); ?>
<!-- left_navigation_eof //-->
  </table></td>
<!-- body_text //-->
 <td width="100%" valign="top"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

<tr>
        <td class="smallText" colspan="2"><?php echo tep_draw_form('login', tep_href_link(FILENAME_LOGIN, 'action=process', 'SSL')); ?></td>
   </tr>
   <tr>
        <td colspan="2"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '100%', '10'); ?>
   <tr>
        <td> 
          <table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
        <tr>
          <td width="60%" valign="top" align="center">

<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="1">
            <tr>
              <td valign="top">

<table border="0" width="100%" height="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
   <tr>
    <td class="heading" colspan="2" align="left"><b><?php echo HEADING_TITLE; ?></b></td>
   </tr>
<tr>
                   <td colspan="2"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '100%', '20'); ?></td>
                </tr>
<tr>
   <td class="main" colspan="2" align="left"><b><?php echo TEXT_EMAIL_QUESTION; ?></b></td>
   </tr>

<tr>
    <td colspan="2">
    <table cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0" border="0">
    <tr>
     <td class="main" align="left"><b><?php echo ENTRY_EMAIL_ADDRESS_LOGIN; ?></b></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
              <td class="main" align="left"><?php echo '     ' . tep_draw_input_field('email_address'); ?></td>

</tr>
    </table>
    </td>
                 </tr>

<tr>
                   <td colspan="2"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '100%', '15'); ?></td>
                </tr>

<tr>
    <td class="main" colspan="2" align="left"><b><?php echo TEXT_PASSWORD_QUESTION; ?></b></td>
   </tr>

<tr>
                   <td colspan="2"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '100%', '10'); ?></td>
                </tr>

<tr>
    <td class="main" align="right"><?php echo tep_draw_radio_field('action', 'new') ?></td>
    <td class="main" align="left"><b><?php echo TEXT_NO_PASSWORD; ?></b></td>
   </tr>

<tr>
                   <td colspan="2"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '100%', '5'); ?></td>
                </tr> 

<tr>
    <td class="main" align="right"><?php echo tep_draw_radio_field('action', 'process', true) ?></td>
    <td class="main" align="left"><b><?php echo TEXT_HAS_PASSWORD; ?></b></td>
   </tr>

<tr>
    <td class="main" colspan="1"><br></td>
                   <td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_password_field('password'); ?></td>
                 </tr>
<?php // HMCS: Begin Autologon	**********************************************************
     if(ALLOW_AUTOLOGON != 'false') {
?>
                <tr>
          <td>
  	 </td>
          <td align="left" class="smalltext"><?php echo tep_draw_checkbox_field('remember_me','on', (($password == '') ? false : true)) . ' ' . ENTRY_REMEMBER_ME; ?></td>
                 </tr>
<?php     }
// HMCS: End	Autologon	**********************************************************  ?>
<tr>
   <td colspan="1"><br></td>
                   <td class="smallText" align="left"><br><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PASSWORD_FORGOTTEN, '', 'SSL') . '">' . TEXT_PASSWORD_FORGOTTEN . '</a>'; ?></td>
   </tr>
<tr>
                   <td colspan="2"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '100%', '10'); ?></td>
   </tr>

<?php
if (GUEST_ON == 'true') {
?>    
<tr>
    <td class="main" colspan="2" align="left"><b><?php echo HEADING_GUEST_CUSTOMER; ?></b></td>
   </tr>

<tr>
                </tr>
<tr>
             <td class="main" align="right"><?php echo tep_draw_radio_field('action', 'guest') ?></td>
    <td class="main" align="left"><b><?php echo TEXT_GUEST_CUSTOMER; ?></b></td>
    </tr>
 <tr>
                   <td colspan="2"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '100%', '20'); ?></td>
                 </tr>
<?php
 }
?>     
   <tr>
    <td colspan="1"><br></td>
      <td align="left" valign="top"><?php echo tep_image_submit('button_continue.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_CONTINUE); ?></td>
     </tr>

</table>
  </td>
            </tr>
    <tr>
             <td width="100%" height="100%" valign="top"><table border="0" width="100%" height="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="1">
               <tr>

</table></td>
          </tr>
   <tr>
          </tr>
   <tr>

</tr>
          </table>
 </td>
 </form>

<td width="50%" valign="top" class="main">
 <?php echo TEXT_SAFE_SHOPPING; ?>
 <p>
 <?php echo TEXT_SAFE_SHOPPING2; ?>
 <p>
 <?php echo TEXT_SAFE_SHOPPING3; ?>
 <p>
 <?php echo TEXT_SECURE; ?>
 </td>

</tr>
 <?php

if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['login']) && ($HTTP_GET_VARS['login'] == 'inactive')) {
$info_message = TEXT_STATUS_ERROR;
}

if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['login']) && ($HTTP_GET_VARS['login'] == 'fail')) {
$info_message = TEXT_LOGIN_ERROR;
} elseif ($cart->count_contents()) {
$info_message = TEXT_VISITORS_CART;

}

if (isset($info_message)) {

?>
          <?php echo $info_message; ?></td>
   </tr>
<?php
}
?>

</table>   
</table>   
 </td>
<!-- body_text_eof //-->

<td width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" valign="top"><table border="0" width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
<!-- right_navigation //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_right.php'); ?>
<!-- right_navigation_eof //-->
   </table></td>
 </tr>
</table>
<!-- body_eof //-->

<!-- footer //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'footer.php'); ?>
<!-- footer_eof //-->
<br>
</body>
</html>
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'application_bottom.php'); ?>

includes/languages/login.php -->

<?php
/*
$Id: login.php,v 1.14 2003/06/09 22:46:46 hpdl Exp $

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions
http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright (c) 2003 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License

new login from this thread: Modified to work for MS2 w/BTS
http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=31021&st=40
*/

if ($HTTP_GET_VARS['origin'] == FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT) {
define('NAVBAR_TITLE', 'Order');
define('HEADING_TITLE', 'Ordering online is easy.');
define('TEXT_STEP_BY_STEP', 'We\'ll walk you through the process, step by step.');
} else {
 define('NAVBAR_TITLE', 'Login');
 define('HEADING_TITLE', 'Sign in or create a profile');
 define('TEXT_STEP_BY_STEP', ''); // should be empty
}
define('TEXT_EMAIL_QUESTION', '');
define('TEXT_NO_PASSWORD', 'No, I am a new customer.');
define('TEXT_HAS_PASSWORD', 'Yes, I am a returning customer<br>and I have a password:');
define('ENTRY_REMEMBER_ME', 'Remember me<br>      <a href="javascript:win_autologon();"><b><u>Read this first!</u></b></a>');
define('ENTRY_EMAIL_ADDRESS_LOGIN', 'Email Address: ');
define('TEXT_PASSWORD_QUESTION', 'Do you have a password?');
define('TEXT_SAFE_SHOPPING', 'SAFE SHOPPING GUARANTEE<br>We guarantee that every transaction you make at ' . STORE_NAME . ' will be safe.');
define('TEXT_SAFE_SHOPPING2', 'PRIVACY & SECURITY<br>All your information is safe and secure. The entire transaction will take place on a secure server using SSL technology.<br>Please review our <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRIVACY, '', 'NONSSL') . '">Privacy Notice</a> for more details.');
define('TEXT_SAFE_SHOPPING3', 'FEEDBACK/PROBLEMS?<br>Your comments will help us to improve our checkout process.<br><a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CONTACT_US, '', 'NONSSL') . '">Contact us</a>');
define('TEXT_PASSWORD_FORGOTTEN', 'Password forgotten? Click here.');
define('TEXT_LOGIN_ERROR', '<font color="#ff0000"><strong>ERROR:</strong></font> No match for \'E-Mail Address\' and/or \'Password\'.');
define('TEXT_VISITORS_CART', '<font size="1"><font color="#ff0000"><strong>NOTE:</strong></font> Your "Visitors Cart" contents will be merged with your "Members Cart" contents once you have logged on. <a href="javascript:session_win();">[More Info]</a></font>');
define('TEXT_SECURE', 'Your email address will <strong>never</strong> be sold.');
define('TEXT_STATUS_ERROR', '<font color="#ff0000"><b>ERROR:</b></font> This Member ID is not currently active.'); 
// guest_account start
define('HEADING_GUEST_CUSTOMER', 'Proceed to Checkout');
define('TEXT_GUEST_CUSTOMER', 'Checkout without creating a Profile.');
define('TEXT_GUEST_CUSTOMER_INTRODUCTION', '');
// guest_account end

?>

This just changes the layout of login.php to something more like Amazon. I just added a radial button to go directly to checkout.

Hope it helps someone,

Tim

• 4 months later...