• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Looking for Multiple options Contribution

mike_steinhoff

I am in the process of building a store for a products that can have up to 50 added accessories. Is there a contribution out there that will allow the shopper to view and select the accessories while adjusting the prices accordingly ?

example:

I am shopping for a bicycle($100), available to me are the following accessories...a horn($5), a bell($3), a banana seat($8), handle bar streamers($2), and a bike flag($6).

I decide that I would like to add the bell, banana seat, and bike flag to the bicycle so the price of the bike went from $100 to $117.

Is this possible ?

Thanks

Mike

There is no spoon.

If you add them as attributes they will get added in on the cart with their products_price + the individual options_values_price

Or are you trying to make all products and be able to select those additional products from the same page?

I am unsure what you are asking..I am weak on the coding side so please bear with me. What I would like is when I pull up the page that contains the bicycle, all the options(each costing a different amount) are also presented on that page. I can then look at all the available options and select which ones I want. Then when I proceed to check out, the new price of the bicycle along with the options that I chose...i.e. the bell, banana seat, and bike flag.

If I add them on as attributes, will I be able to selct more than one attribute ?

Thanks

Mike

There is no spoon.

You would define them as:

Option Name:

Seats

Bells

Flags

Tires

etc.

Option Values:

Seats ... Bananna

Seats ... Low Rider

Bells ... Silver

Bells ... Gold

Tires ... Black Wall

Tires ... White Wall

Tires ... Mountain

Then as Attributes ...

Select the Option Name ...

Select the Corresponding Option Value ...

Enter Price if any

Hmm...it turns out that the client does not want drop down boxes. They would like all the options laid out in front of their customers. Here is an example of how he would like it laid out with the available options:

http://www.1apowerwheelchairs.com/product_...57&catagory=600

Come of the options can be ordred in pairs, so I dont think the attributes funtion will work.

Thanks in advance

There is no spoon.