• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Define MAINPAGE v1.3

petercbk

I have set up my first shop using oscommerce-2.2ms2 - its brilliant.

I've also included a whole bunch of addons which are all working properly, except Define Mainpage (I used v1.3).

The default mainpage displays in the catalog. But in Admin when I click on Define MainPage the forbiden.php page opens: "Access Denied No Right Permission Access"

I have set the permissions on the 2 define_mainpage.php files and on each directory to these files to 777.

Are there other files that need permissions changed or should I have installed an earlier version first? Or is there something else?

Thanks in anticipation.

Peter

It sounds to me like you've got an Admin contribution running in admin.

If your admin contribution is like mine, you have to go into the Administrator within Admin, and click on file access, then open up the Catalog folder, and store the files associated with define_mainpage.php.

I am using oscommerce 2.2 MS1 and Admin Account 1.2. This is what I had to do to make it accessable.

If you are using another Admin Contribution, you may have to add a line in one of the languages files to make it accessable so that the Admin contribution recognizes it, and allows you permission to open that link.

I hope this helps...

Max

.:) shadowmaxss (:.

shadowmaxss dot com/portal

I love loaded osc distros

• 5 months later...