• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[Contribution] All Products v3.0 MS 2.2 with Images

Farrukh

Thanks again Jack.

Now i´m almost finished...before it´s time to update the Header Tags Controller to 2.6.0 from 2.5.9.1.

Only got one problem, if you got the time to look at my page: http://www.galoppshop.com/allprods.php

I have changed a bit to make place for Allproducts even though i still got some distortion with the black background picture, but i will try to find the right table that makes that...

Well, my problem is the:

<?php echo HEADING_TITLE; ?>
that i got on line 66. It says: CATEGORIES (on the webpage) which i dont know where it is coming from. The <h1><?php echo HEADING_TITLE; ?></h1> on line 64 shows: Heading Title (on the webpage, as i have set in the swedish language file for allprods.php for the moment).

Would you know where the CATEGORIES comes from and how i could change it, doesnt look good in Swedish =).

Acually got the same problem on my product_info.php where i get: Product description, woould need to change that to Swedish as well.

Sorry for taking up all your time, preciate your help

/ Peter

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh shit, the allproducts page shows everything in English. Thats not really good, but ofcourse better than not having it haha.

Is there a way for me to translate something, or change something to bring in Swedish.

Thanks

I don't see a CATEGORIES entry on that page so I can't comment on that.

All Products uses standard code for switching languages so it should work for you providing you have editined the language files in the swedish directory.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

Ok, well the CATEGORIES it´s there everytime i open http://www.galoppshop.com/allprods.php

Just under the letters where you can choose a letter to see those products. In the blue field on the right side of the little green "circle" it says: CATEGORIES. It´s funny though because when i try to copy & paste it from the website to here it comes up as: categories and not CATEGORIES which it looks like when you read it on the page. I suppose i can just change the tag to show something else...

Can you really not see it, suppose thats good then haha.

I think i have translated all i can, allproducts & header tags is done. And i have gone through more or less everything on the site. Cant do much with the template though which has lots of the menu in the header.php so it doesnt change language unfortunately.

Well, on the allprods.php the product titles is actually in Swedish (and English if i change the language of the website) but the little short description is in English no matter what language i choose on the website.

Oh, I was looking in the all products listing. That heading is hard coded in your template and has nothing to do with this contribution.

By "little short description" do you mean the text "All our products?" If so, that is not text from the contribution, at least not one of my versions. You will need to find where it was changed at. it should be in the swedish/allprods.php file. Compare that file to the english/allprods.php file to see if there is a difference.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Recommended SEO Addons

Ok, great now i just have to find WHERE it is hardcoded haha. The class="pageHeading" for that <td> gives me the blue background picture. It´s just strange (for me) that the same: <?php echo HEADING_TITLE; ?> gives 2 different results. The whole table looks like this:

<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

<tr>

<?php if ( file_exists(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'header_tags.php') ) {?>

<td><h1><?php echo HEADING_TITLE; ?></h1></td>

<?php } else { ?>

<td class="pageHeading"><?php echo HEADING_TITLE; ?></td>

<?php } ?>

<td align="right"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'table_background_products_new.gif', HEADING_TITLE); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo HEADING_SUB_TEXT; ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '100%', '10'); ?></td>

</tr>

</table>

No, the "All Products" & "All our products" is ok, i´ve found that in "language"/allprods.php, i know it´s not you who "made" this version. But it´s you who know things around here :thumbsup: .

The version i use is:

AllProducts_V_4.4d (Mutlilanguage friendly) with Spanish language file added - typo corrected

You have to switch to Swedish language to see what i actually mean with the description..

Where all the products are listed, you will see the picture of the product, then the products namn (which switches to Swedish correctly). Then the first bit of the products description, it is that bit that doesnt switch to Swedish.

You actually get the same thing when you click on a category (called SORTIMENT on my site).

Dont know if this would be a bug of some sort or template problem. You´re still on the index.php page but with the ?cPath=xx showing.

When you enter a product_info.php page it switches over to Swedish though.

When I switch to Swedish, I see HEADING_TITLE and HEADING_SUB_TEXT displayed. That means it can't find the definitions. Try renaming your swedish directory to something else and then rename your english directory to swedish (or whatever name you use for swedish). Does it work?

Jack

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

I have All Products installed and working on a local test site. I'm very happy with it. I'm trying to integrate All Prods with Category Enable/Disable. The problem is the category can be disabled, but the products are still enabled. I want to avoid having to manually disable the products in those categories.

I'm trying to add a category query.. ie.. category_status = '1' to the All Prods listing sql. Can anyone help me find a way to do this? I'm learning as I go, so please be gentle.

Still working on the query for disabled categories. I have received help from Monika and there is progress.

This will display the page but not allow navigation by the alphabetical listing. Any helpful hints?

We've got the following code so far:

$listing_sql = "select p.products_id, p.products_model, pd.products_name, pd.products_description, p.products_image, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, NULL) as specials_new_products_price, p.products_date_added, m.manufacturers_name from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p left join " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " m on p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id left join " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd on p.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . $languages_id . "' left join " . TABLE_SPECIALS . " s on p.products_id = s.products_id, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " p2c, " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " c where p.products_id = p2c.products_id and c.categories_id = p2c.categories_id and c.categories_status = '1' order by pd.products_name";

For all those trying to integrate All Products 4.4b with Category Enable & Disable contribution. Kudos to Monika in Germany for the code expertise in the solution.

Edit the code in catalog/allprods.php as follows:

On line #22 find this:

$firstletter=$HTTP_GET_VARS['fl'];
if (!$HTTP_GET_VARS['page']){
 $where="where pd.products_name like '$firstletter%' AND p.products_status='1' ";
}else {
 $where="where pd.products_name like '$firstletter%' AND p.products_status='1' ";
}

Change to this:

$firstletter=$HTTP_GET_VARS['fl'];
if (!$HTTP_GET_VARS['page']){
$where=" and pd.products_name like '$firstletter%' AND p.products_status='1' ";
}else {
$where=" and pd.products_name like '$firstletter%' AND p.products_status='1' ";
}

On line #147 find the listing query:

$listing_sql = "select p.products_id, p.products_model, pd.products_name, pd.products_description, p.products_image, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, NULL) as specials_new_products_price, p.products_date_added, m.manufacturers_name from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p left join " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " m on p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id left join " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd on p.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . $languages_id . "' left join " . TABLE_SPECIALS . " s on p.products_id = s.products_id  $where order by pd.products_name";

Change to this:

$listing_sql = "select p.products_id, p.products_model, pd.products_name, pd.products_description, p.products_image, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, NULL) as specials_new_products_price, p.products_date_added, m.manufacturers_name from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p left join " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " m on p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id left join " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd on p.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . $languages_id . "' left join " . TABLE_SPECIALS . " s on p.products_id = s.products_id, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " p2c, " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " c where p.products_id = p2c.products_id and c.categories_id = p2c.categories_id and c.categories_status = '1' $where order by pd.products_name";

This works in OSCommerce ms2.2 snapshot 060817 with Enable & Disable Categories v1.6.1.2 and All Products with Images v.4.4b.

:thumbsup:

WOW what a contribution! It's FANTASTIC!

This is the longest, most involved mod I've made to date, but it's also one of the BEST! Thanks for making this available to us, I really appreciate it :)

It appears as though everything is working just fine - it took some doing to merge the contribution with MVS, but apparently I did it right. Here's hoping something doesn't come up to prove me wrong!

Hi folks

First - thank you to the people that have made this contribution, its superb and bang on for the spiders!

I have installed and its working fine, but I notice that the products description (as handled by product_info.php) has slipped down the page a couple of lines. When categories or other components are called they appear as they should "hard up" against the title bar

I have compared product_info and application_top to the previous versions and I cannot see any code change that might give rise to this phenomena

Has anyone else come across this please? I would be very grateful for any advice or guidance

Thank you

Nossum

You need to compate the allprods.php file with one of your working ones, like conditions.php and see how the formatting code varies.

Jack

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

You need to compate the allprods.php file with one of your working ones, like conditions.php and see how the formatting code varies.

Jack

Thank you Jack

I'll work through this an report back

Cheers

Nossum

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello all,

I installed Allprod and it appears as everything is working just fine. Only if I hit the "BUY NOW" button on the allproducts page I get an error page. The address line of that error page is missing a backslash between XXXX.com and all prods/product.

I copied this for you to see:

it.comallprods/product/Chondroitine_poeder_per_100_gr

Please help me out.

Thanks in advance

Rene

The link is built by the code in the shop so it appears you have an error in your configure file.

Jack

Thank you for your reaction Jack.

I have checked the configure file and compared it with one from a backup. It seems okay with me. I can't find anything wrong.

Should I check other files?

Regards

Edited by nextime

Thank you for your reaction Jack.

I have checked the configure file and compared it with one from a backup. It seems okay with me. I can't find anything wrong.

Should I check other files?

Regards

I am now advised that it has to do with the contri NIMMIT SEF that is installed in this site.

I will install CHEMO's Ultimate sef instead and hope this helps

regards

Rene

HI. I just instal AllProducts_V_4.4c_(EN_FR_DE), but when I try to acces http://pcpro.ro/supraveghere/111/allprods.php I got this error :

"Fatal error: Cannot redeclare tep_show_category() (previously declared in /home/pcpro/public_html/supraveghere/111/includes/header.php:187) in /home/pcpro/public_html/supraveghere/111/includes/boxes/categories.php on line 59"

In categories.php on line 59 I have this:

58: }

59: }

60: ?>

61: <!-- categories //-->

Pls. HELP