The e-commerce.

[Contribution] All Products v3.0 MS 2.2 with Images

Farrukh

Maybe you can help....

any Ideas will be a real great help

I did just what the install file said to do

Thanks

Ben

maybe 600 is usd by something else. If so, check in the db and use a free table.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please help me!

I just installed allprods 4.5 and it works great. However, I made some new links in the manufacturer's box.

It looks like this:

--------------------

Manufacturers

--------------------

LINK 1: Show all prods

LINK 2

[Drop Down Menu]

------------------------

Link 1 and 2 were working.

Link 1 was linking to shipping.php before I installed the contrib.

Now Link 1 leads to allprod.php and it's just fine.

The problem is that I can't install any more links in the box. My boxes/manufacturers.php:

$info_box_contents = array();
$info_box_contents[] = array('align' => 'center',
							  'text'  =>	 '<font size=-2><a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ALLPRODS, '', 'NONSSL') . '">' . BOX_MANUFACTURERS_ALLPRODS . '</a></font>');

If I now try to add Link 2 like...

$info_box_contents = array();
$info_box_contents[] = array('align' => 'center',
							  'text'  =>	 '<font size=-2><a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ALLPRODS, '', 'NONSSL') . '">' . BOX_MANUFACTURERS_ALLPRODS . '</a></font><br>'
											 '<font size=-2><a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_LINK2, '', 'NONSSL') . '">' . BOX_MANUFACTURERS_LINK2 . '</a></font>');

...i always get a parse syntax error on the second link line. What 's the point? I really don't understand...I never got a parse error before I installed the contrib and I was able to install as many links as I wanted.

The syntax is alright though, isn't it?

Thx a lot

• 4 weeks later...

Hi

I am trying to install this contribution, it looks fine with the links and everything, but:

1) In Admin, I only have the "All products" in the menu, but when clicking, nothing is showing on the page, except the title of the page ("All products") + "Title" and "Value". Nothing is showing and I can not enable/disable or change any value.

2) When clicking on some of the links for allprods.php, I am forwared to index.php

What have I missed?

There was a problem when updating the database, so I had to choose an empty table.

This contribution was downloade Dec 20 2008, and updated with the fix mentioned at the top of that page.

Thanks

Hi again,

Above visual problem is still there, but I did enable it directly in the database, so now it is working fine. Some other questions:

How can I add 1 or 2 rows to the 2 rows now displayed? And can I make each column slightly more narrow, so there will be a space between long products names? How is the sort order changed? Maybe there are some adjustment in the admn I am not able to see.

Thanks again.

• 4 months later...
Changes made to display :

* Compatible with Milestone MS 2.2

* Displaying Images for every product

* Addded the ability to change the Image width and height from the Admin Section ( Admin => Configuration => Images => All Products * )

* Display Manufacturer's Name

* Displays Both Retail and Discount Price

* Implemented it with Header Tags Controller ( You need to have Header tags Controller installed for this)

* Ability to Turn On or Off through Admin

Hi, Farrukh:

I got 2 questions on how to installing the add-ons/all-products.php:

1. After I unzipped the add-on package, what folders/files should I use and where to put the folder on my root directory?

2. How to run the allprods.sql file as in the readme file?

Thanks!

• 3 months later...

Hello,

I need to show the all products page with two options (sort by price: "High to low" and "low to high"), but I don't have idea how to make this. Any body want to help me?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Hi,

ive installed the latest version of this addon..

ive managed to set it up properly.. except one thing..

the layout is not what my site have in general

preview:

This is how it is showing up:

gettingthis.jpg

This is what i wanted to get:

tryingtoget.jpg

Ive tried many ways to change the modules_allprod.php and add tables.. but i suck with such modules.

i would really appreciate if someone can tell me how to get it done?

ive attached 2 php files

one is modules_allprod.php and the other is products_new.php for reference of tables and classes

products_new.php

allprods.php

outside links are not allowed in signatures

hi, i dont know how to run the autoinstaller, please help me, because i upload the carpet ap_autoinstaller and go to the web page and appeart this

You should set 777 permissions for:

1 file:

tienda/includes/boxes/categories.php

Then refresh the page.

NOTE: Don't forget to change the permissions back at the end of the installation. (755 for the directories and 644 for the files)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Allcrying.gif

Hope someone can help me, I have oscommerce v2.3.1 installed and would love to have allProducts to show on my website but I can not get it to work is there a for v 2.3.1. as I have looked every where and no luck.

Hope someone can help me blink.png

Hi Allcrying.gif

Hope someone can help me, I have oscommerce v2.3.1 installed and would love to have allProducts to show on my website but I can not get it to work is there a for v 2.3.1. as I have looked every where and no luck.

Hope someone can help me blink.png

Did you find a controbution for 2.3.1? or other ways to get the all product page on 2.3.1, I like to add that to my site also